Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,999 members, 7,873,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri (37238 Views)

How To Create An Atmosphere For Religious Co-Existence In Nigeria By Reno Omokri / The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri / The Yoruba Origins Of The Name Moses (not The Man Moses) - By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Xzellentgraphic: 7:35am On Nov 11, 2020
I've started enjoying reno now..
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 11, 2020
[s]
IjebuWarrior:
Dis Fool again?

Village pple ko, City pple ni... angry
[/s] APC zombie, appreciate what is good for your life. Stop being a nuisance and hypocrite on a faceless forum. I love you.
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Lamasta(m): 7:49am On Nov 11, 2020
Reno again but the God said our lifespan reduced to 120 years because of our sin
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by fotadmowmend(m): 8:09am On Nov 11, 2020
This is very correct . There is only one area that tends so difficult to be avoided this age amd that is the smoke from machines we inhale every day. This goes a long way reducing our lifespan
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by God2man2again(m): 8:17am On Nov 11, 2020
The Israelites ate meat with bitter herb when they were about to leave the land of Egypt. It was a commandment from the Lord.

Exodus 12:8" And they shall eat the flesh in that night, roast with fire, and unleavened bread; and with bitter herbs they shall eat it'

What do people think about this?

I like this teaching.
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by afemgbosey(m): 8:23am On Nov 11, 2020
Gradually turning to daddy freeze. God told Peter to eat all meats as they are clean. John the Baptist ate honey and locusts. Jesus turned water to wine, God Almighty said that meat should be eaten without blood, HE sent quails to the Israeli JESUS is a lanb of God The Holy communion is blood and meat

Only new age teaching preach against meat

Read your Bible and don't listen to man
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Emperor4tune(m): 8:46am On Nov 11, 2020
the only genuine point i have learnt from this long epistle is
1. Excercise is healthy

As 4 life expectancy in the past 2 factors constituted it
1. Earth in the time of Abraham,Noah & the rest was not polluted as what we see in our world today,the air was well filtered & condense,the admosphere,plants & all that was on earth was at it first grade & natural state,these men had less things to worry about life & they had a lasting rest + peace of mind,moreover God was very visible to them in reality,their believe and faith was 100 times boosted in their time & age than ours.the earth is revolving & these has great impact on time and age,things cant get better here than what you are seeing,instead it get worse because Times & seasons are working together to bring planet earth to an end.

2. The power of prophessy
Genesis 6,1-4 down tells us of the activities of the sons of God & the daughters of men,the rise & fall of giant,the spirit of longitivity (God spirit that strive in men) was shorten due to sin

2 Likes

Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Rutherford2019: 9:32am On Nov 11, 2020
That's conspiracy theory Reno.
the reason why man lived longer then is in Gen.6v1 to 7
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by xxxXXXxxx: 9:42am On Nov 11, 2020
Interesting!
This has elements of plausibility
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 11, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
You mean Jesus Christ was not speaking health-wise?" undecided
nope. undecided
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by ZooOga: 9:49am On Nov 11, 2020
Him go leave California to visit Zimbabwe but not his fatherland? cheesy
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by ceeceeuwa: 10:06am On Nov 11, 2020
Interesting read!
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by PotatoSalad(m): 10:22am On Nov 11, 2020
sweetrace:

I don’t think you’re right. Their eating habits made for longevity. You mentioned vitamin C. They got this and much more in its natural state when they ate fruits.
Were you there?
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by lucky4west: 11:13am On Nov 11, 2020
nice one my man...your research always deep and insightful...i hear you loud and clear
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by sweetrace(f): 11:17am On Nov 11, 2020
PotatoSalad:

Were you there?

Did you even read the article?
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by PotatoSalad(m): 11:19am On Nov 11, 2020
sweetrace:

Did you even read the article?
Answer me
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Unconquerable: 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2020
This cat is twisting scripture just like Satan did. Daniel and his friends refused to eat the food they were offered not because it wasn't healthy but because of their simple lifestyle. Also these were idol worshippers who dedicate their ostentatious meals to their gods.

Also in Paul's letter to Timothy about the end times, he said some of the signs will be forbidding to marry and refusing to eat meat.

Bruce Lee was one of the most disciplined men I've ever read about, yet he died at 33. Simply put, there should be moderation in everything and not this crap this cat wrote.

Ask most chics the cat they'll prefer to date based on physique only: Reno or Morris Chestnut?

Reno seem to flatter himself.
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Royalty5(f): 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
I don learn. But is this how Reno wants to turn everyone to a vegeterian!!! Well me, I like goat meat well well. So the goat will eat the organic vegetable and I will eat the goat. It is called food chain/web.
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Kobojunkiee: 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2020
Christthesaviour:
nope. undecided
Interesting answer! undecided
Care to elaborate, and explain how or why the stipulations in the Old Covenant should be considered health advice whereas those of the New Covenant should not? undecided
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by KLand(m): 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
I gained a lot from the post, especially on the suggestion that God intended for us to eat only vegetables and fruits, that meat was a later addition.
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by KLand(m): 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
God2man2again:
The Israelites ate meat with bitter herb when they were about to leave the land of Egypt. It was a commandment from the Lord.

Exodus 12:8" And they shall eat the flesh in that night, roast with fire, and unleavened bread; and with bitter herbs they shall eat it'

What do people think about this?

I like this teaching.

At that period in time, eating of meat was already approved by God, as seen in the article.
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Kobojunkiee: 12:56am On Nov 15, 2020
nope. undecided
He wasn't? How do you know that God was speaking "Health-wise" but Jesus Christ was not? Provide details to corroborate your claim abeg!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry / Lovemaking After Traditional Wedding Only: Is This Fornication? / Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.