Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:08 AM

"I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen (2199 Views)

Mustapha Nwaoko: No Money Belonging To Kogi State Was Frozen / This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest / Despite End Of SARS, Protesters Demand Justice For Victims Of Police Brutality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by Afolabimills(m): 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
TecM0:

Give us brain Na.... Shalaye Mr pinky and the brain

u forget say ur brain dey bullhari toilet?go straight go pick am oponu sondoko
Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by TecM0: 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2020
Afolabimills:
u forget say ur brain dey bullhari toilet?go straight go pick am oponu sondoko

Atleast we dey save you from prison you dey form James Bond

Same you that was scamming people during covid 19 lockdown claiming and impersonating civil servants and begging with your account

Lol

grin

Una no wise, if dem run up on you now for your local scam you would blame Buhari

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
TecM0:

You sef contribute to the discussion Na.. Clap for yourself, you picked a typo

Now I dare you to say something knowledge based on this topic without blabbing
grin grin grin grin[b] I thank God for you oooooo

Auto correct have treated you well [/b]grin grin grin
Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by Okoroawusa: 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
Nothing wey no be hustling tactics. Just one day n u have not eaten since yesterday. Just one day and your landlord is throwing u out of the house.

Na #ENDSARS money you been wan take pay house rent?

3 Likes

Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by Afolabimills(m): 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
TecM0:

Same you that was scamming people during covid 19 lockdown claiming and impersonating civil servants and begging with your account

Loli pity u am a better man today what ur god bullhari sent to us we jump am pass guy Pam make u continue dey collect ur 30k dey there dey run ur mouth like gutter shameless mofo

grin

Una no wise, if dem run up on you now for your local scam you would blame Buhari

Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by Okoroawusa: 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
TecM0:

Lol

grin

He was?

During the lockdown?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by TecM0: 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
Okoroawusa:

He was?

During the lockdown?

Yes he was

1 Like

Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by Afolabimills(m): 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
TecM0:

Lo

grin

I pity u hey ya u still dey play cassette wey don stop na cd mp4 we dey play now ode wake up
Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by LikeAking: 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2020
Those of you against him are just cowards or kids of evil politicians.
Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by Afolabimills(m): 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2020
TecM0:

Lol

Go learn how to play FM Jew boy .... Local scammer
tar there paid online zombie continue dey lick bullhari balls sondoko grin grin
Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by TecM0: 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
ngadaAwo:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2

Ibo man stop spamming the thread

If you need Rule 2 translated to Ibo language let us know

1 Like

Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by leokid866: 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
Two things....one) when federal government was loosing 1.2 trillion to a cause you were funding did they write you open letter? Two) there's a lesson here, next time you want to fund a cause that lead you government to loose money and then deteriorate in violence that will have solid infrastructure been burnt don't use your personal account that has your bvn....there's bitcoin aND good old cash
Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by Okoroawusa: 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
TecM0:

Yes he was
He is now forming Bruce Lee

1 Like

Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by Golan007: 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2020
TecM0:

Lol

grin

You remember the Nigga.
Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by TecM0: 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
Golan007:

You remember the Nigga.

Lol

Very well
Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by Golan007: 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
Okoroawusa:

He was?

During the lockdown?
I remember him vividly.
Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by tit(f): 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
DSS done catch am?
Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by ivolt: 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2020
He couldn't have squandered all the cash from excess donations. He is up to no good.
Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by OyigboUpdate: 10:43pm On Nov 10, 2020
helinues:
You still dey see something chop, don't worry FG are just getting started with you guys..

You think any government would allow you guys to cause chaos and confusion?

Come how much are they paying u
Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by SavageMaster: 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Eyah!!

Sorry, my guy.. but who and who did you receive funds from because CBN got court orders to freeze your account, you violated money laundering law, who paid you money exceeding $10,000 USD , CBN is independent, Judiciary are independent... Bros go and shalaye

Even a dunce knows of Bitcoin, now NFIU and Interpol are on your ass, very dumb uneducated lazy youth

CBN and EFCC that couldn't trace and block hundreds of thousands of dollars that were sent to BH.

Nonsense
Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by Kamdil: 10:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
TecM0:

No Region beats SouthWest in Education so don't say nonsense, and am glad I got my quality education from nursery to MSC without Government

Do you need a soft copy of Nigerian Money Laundering Act before you also ignorantly pull a stupid stunt like the guy in question

Are black humans cursed not to read

going through the four walls of the university doesn't make one educated. Comprehension skill, and ability to think, and comprehend is what makes one educated.

And so far within the limited timeframe of communication, it shows you lack all of that.

Money laundery act is only meant for innocent endsars protesters, but isn't applicable to boko haram sponsors.

#ode#

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Coming For Us Is Scary. / JUST IN!!! Policeman Shoots Colleague In Ebonyi State / Biafran National Guard Launched Their Remote Controlled Rocket.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.