Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,323 members, 7,947,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

This Country Tires Me – Small Doctor Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Country Tires Me – Small Doctor Cries Out (360 Views)

Fire Guts Small Doctor’s House In Lagos / Ify Adibeli: Don't Tag Me “Small Girl, Big God", You Can Call Me A 'Bitch' / Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Country Tires Me – Small Doctor Cries Out by LegendVibes: 4:00am On Nov 11, 2020
Pop artiste Small Doctor has cried out saying Nigeria tires him.

He stated this in a tweet on Tuesday.

“If i talk say i don tire, no be say i do exercise ooo . Na this country tire me,” he wrote.

https://twitter.com/iam_smalldoctor/status/1326187728539688962?s=20

Igbere TV reports that Small Doctor was sued to court by a man on Twitter known as Mr Okeke for his involvement in the #EndSARS protest.

Born Adekunle Temitope, Small Doctor on October 9 led #EndSARS protesters from Agege area of Lagos to Alausa.

Lalasticlala

Re: This Country Tires Me – Small Doctor Cries Out by mayklef(m): 5:10am On Nov 11, 2020
your music sef don tire us....abeg, do n go
Re: This Country Tires Me – Small Doctor Cries Out by QuikDRAWmacGRAW(m): 5:13am On Nov 11, 2020
He is referring to the refusal of the country to be salvaged and the marlian idiot above me is sounding typical like the average opinionated Nigerian IDIOT!!
Re: This Country Tires Me – Small Doctor Cries Out by grim33(m): 5:50am On Nov 11, 2020
Regardless are you saying this country never taya you ?

Me don give up on the country already.
Hopefully 2023 elections will bring hope to those who still have hope for the country.
QuikDRAWmacGRAW:
He is referring to the refusal of the country to be salvaged and the marlian idiot above me is sounding typical like the average opinionated Nigerian IDIOT!!

(1) (Reply)

Omah Lay, Tems Jailed In Uganda. Nigerians Beg For Help / Why Instagram Will Block You Again; A Case Study Of Tunde Ednut / Video Of Reverend Sister Dancing To Worldly Music Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.