Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,479 members, 7,888,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:08 AM

I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) (44736 Views)

Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" / Yul Edochie Turns Born Again After Accident / Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by Hallabee1(m): 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2020
don't know why they are still calling him boy, he should be Charley grandpa
Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by leisuretym: 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2020
JIMMY1393:

What was the case about

He made 50m , endsars protesters suppose sue FG and the army too, but the dead can't sue anybody, may be the injured sha

Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by Donemmy(m): 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
GreaterFuture:
If you feel it is good for You and Humanity, goodluck and Congratulations.

If you need Maize, Groundnuts and/or Soyabean in large Quantity within Lagos, I can Supply you at a good Price. Serious persons only Please. Hit my contact in Siggy below
what's the price of maize and SBM ?
Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by Myhusband(m): 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2020
Dirty Grandpa
Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by Cousin9999: 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
Um wth
Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2020
If it makes u hapi nd u not hurtin anybody fire on
Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by kmaster007: 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2020
Despirado121:
Musician and activist Charly Boy says he wants to be a priest serving and praying for humanity in a monastery

Igbere TV reports that the 70-year-old made this statement in an Instagram post on Tuesday.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHZ1co0pmIv/?igshid=cvryttptq6gb

Charly Boy is also a television presenter, publisher, and producer.
make dis man go seedon sumwhr
Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by ak22(m): 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
GreaterFuture:
If you feel it is good for You and Humanity, goodluck and Congratulations.

If you need Maize, Groundnuts and/or Soyabean in large Quantity within Lagos, I can Supply you at a good Price. Serious persons only Please. Hit my contact in Siggy below

Beware of palliative maize and soybeans in the market place
Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by GreaterFuture(m): 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2020
ak22:

Beware of palliative maize and soybeans in the market place
Ok, i will do that.
Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by JIMMY1393: 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
leisuretym:

He made 50m , endsars protesters suppose sue FG and the army too, but the dead can't sue anybody, may be the injured sha
Wow 50m just like that...mad oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” / I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa / Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.