Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,138 members, 7,887,294 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:07 AM

"Get A Second Sources Of Income, Get 3 Real Friends In Life"- Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Get A Second Sources Of Income, Get 3 Real Friends In Life"- Linda Ikeji (378 Views)

Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income / I Have A Thick Skin As My Mom Can’t Tell Me How To Live My Life – Linda Ikeji / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Get A Second Sources Of Income, Get 3 Real Friends In Life"- Linda Ikeji by Instablogger9ja(m): 6:03am On Nov 11, 2020

1 Share

Re: "Get A Second Sources Of Income, Get 3 Real Friends In Life"- Linda Ikeji by jagaban002(m): 6:43am On Nov 11, 2020
2 source of income will be hard for who no get enough capital .
But blogging and Olosho is easier for someone up there now making others useless
Re: "Get A Second Sources Of Income, Get 3 Real Friends In Life"- Linda Ikeji by doggedfighter(f): 6:49am On Nov 11, 2020
True words ,Linda
Re: "Get A Second Sources Of Income, Get 3 Real Friends In Life"- Linda Ikeji by Nbotee(m): 6:50am On Nov 11, 2020
Hanty motivational speaker don com again... Na so she make una believe say na blogging she take hammer and den deceive una say na celibate she be.. By 3 friends na 3 source of income daddies she means..
Re: "Get A Second Sources Of Income, Get 3 Real Friends In Life"- Linda Ikeji by Charleys: 6:51am On Nov 11, 2020
The power of politics in Nigeria s when you see a blogger on your screen, whether it's on your TV or your phone and say to yourself, "I want to fvck this lady"

One week later, she's on your bed.
Next week she's on social media posting images of herself in your house on social media with motivational quotes telling younger women to work hard. Talking about small girl with big Godilla.

(1) (Reply)

You Asked For Proof, CNN Gave You And You Are Barking Woof Woof - Shehu Sani. / Actress Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mom’s Real Age After Her Death - Check / Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In New Video, Days After She Called Him Rude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.