Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,066 members, 7,887,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 08:15 PM

Construction Of A One Bedroom(16 Flats) three Storey Building - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A One Bedroom(16 Flats) three Storey Building (388 Views)

Many Trapped As Three-storey Building Collapse In Ebute-Metta (Photos) / Three-storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Ebonyi (photo) / Enugu: Three-Storey Building Marked For Demolition Collapses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Of A One Bedroom(16 Flats) three Storey Building by DORS(m): 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2020
presently I've been charged to take over the site supervision for the construction of 16 units of one bedroom (three storey)
Re: Construction Of A One Bedroom(16 Flats) three Storey Building by DORS(m): 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2020
I'll be updating you on the work progress. First it was handed over to me just after the foundation work and ground floor columns were standing.
My responsibility begins from the stairs cases, beam slab upwards.
I'll appreciate inputs from fellow site engineers here.
spyder880 Alkanelly, pardon me, mention yourself if I don't mention you.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A One Bedroom(16 Flats) three Storey Building by DORS(m): 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
pictures

Re: Construction Of A One Bedroom(16 Flats) three Storey Building by DORS(m): 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
more pictures

Re: Construction Of A One Bedroom(16 Flats) three Storey Building by Chekitaut: 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
Contact us for Building Materials such as Granite, Sharp Sand, Stonedust, Cement.
Re: Construction Of A One Bedroom(16 Flats) three Storey Building by spyder880(m): 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2020
DORS:
I'll be updating you on the work progress. First it was handed over to me just after the foundation work and ground floor columns were standing.
My responsibility begins from the stairs cases, beam slab upwards.
I'll appreciate inputs from fellow site engineers here.
spyder880 Alkanelly, pardon me, mention yourself if I don't mention you.

That's good, I will be watching and adding my inputs as you move along, welcome to the field Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A One Bedroom(16 Flats) three Storey Building by DORS(m): 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
spyder880:

That's good, I will be watching and adding my inputs as you move along, welcome to the field Sir.
Thank you my Oga, I remember you have been instrumental to my growth since 2016 as a guest through your detailed inputs in this forum.
Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A One Bedroom(16 Flats) three Storey Building by spyder880(m): 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2020
DORS:

Thank you my Oga, I remember you have been instrumental to my growth since 2016 as a guest through your detailed inputs in this forum.
Thank you sir

You are welcome bro.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Arcade Estate, Ibeju Lekki @ 3million Per Plot (pics) / Newly Built 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex In Chevron For Sale / Standard Half-plot 324sqm² For Sale Magboro Near MFM Prayercity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.