Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,755 members, 7,879,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:21 PM

"I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump (2550 Views)

"No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin / John Mahama Wins Presidential Primaries To Run In 2020 Election / President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump by rolams(m): 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
Donald Trump 'told advisers he might run for president again in 2024'

Donald Trump has told advisers that he is thinking about running for the US presidency again in 2024 if the election is certified for Joe Biden, US media outlets have reported, writes Ben Riley-Smith.

First the news website Axios and then The New York Times reported that the US president has floated the idea of another run with advisers even as he contests this election result.

Individuals are barred from serving more than two terms as US president but the law does not stop them from serving one term, leaving office for four years, then serving another.

Source: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/11/11/us-election-results-donald-trump-considering-2024-presidential/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump by Jones4190(m): 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
Trump is a local politicians
Re: "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump by Wawelexy(m): 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
Baba don dey use style accept defeat....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump by Koulture(m): 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
sad

I don't think the republicans will even give the madman their ticket again,their are lots of sane republicans that would be considered.

By 2024 he will be 78yrs old and by then his dementia level would have increased.

I doubt he will even be a freeman by then, hopefully serving jail terms in federal prisons.

God bless kamala harris.
God bless joe biden.
God bless the USA.

Losers like femi fani kayode can go jump into third mainland bridge. grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump by GallantDuke(m): 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2020
Sign of conceding defeat. Of course Donald, You are free to run

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump by colorsofrainbow: 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2020
Inasmuch as i'm a fan of Trump,this is the one I won't support cos that would be baba gunning for a 3rd term by then.Old fake news from the media...until Trump speaks for himself

3 Likes

Re: "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump by Kzinne: 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2020
Re: "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump by SaiOba: 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2020
E be like say him don finally see say e no go werk for am.. Cos if him no leave the office of the POTUS, the office of POTUS will leave him cum January 20th..

Its a laid down system that works on its own no matter who you are.. Gbabe

1 Like

Re: "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump by mployer(m): 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2020
FAKE NEWS.

Media propaganda cheesy

Trump is winning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
This is the one I won't support cos that would be baba gunning for a 3rd time. fake neaws from the mer dia
What are you high on grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump by TecM0: 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2020
Lost a Presidential popular vote twice, his only hope of ever running is running as an Independent candidate and right now he is broke
Re: "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump by colorsofrainbow: 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2020
BabaOwen:
What are you high on grin
above you bro
Re: "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump by BigBabyJesus: 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
Individuals are barred from serving more than two terms as US president but the law does not stop them from serving one term, leaving office for four years, then serving another.

Even this is obviously fake news to give the communist party hope that their rigging was successful , I will rather comment on the above.

The US Constitution does not have provisions for term limits for the office of the president .

It is just an unwritten rule that follows the precedence of America's first elected president , George Washington who refused to run for a third term.

The DemonRats have the record of having a president who occupied office for 4 straight terms. Franklin D Roseavelt served 4 times and only left office in a coffin after he succumbed to polio.

Again , this is fake news as this is how the Jew Media fabricate fake news citing unnamed inside sources.

Trump isn't considering running in 2024 because he would have finished his second term by then .

Yes, Trump is going to be innugrated on January 20th and joe Biden and his Co riggers will be sleeping in the big house and not the WH.

2 Likes

Re: "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump by BigBabyJesus: 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
[s]
TecM0:
Lost a Presidential popular vote twice, his only hope of ever running is running as an Independent candidate and right now he is broke
[/s]

Never made any sense since you started littering this forum with your stupidity .

1 Like

Re: "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump by TecM0: 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
[s][/s]

Never made any sense since you started littering this forum with your stupidity .

Not here to make sense to you

But only a big fool replies post not making sense to him, a Dumbo

Logical people ignore what's above their IQ and make their own comments, Idiots reply needing a fight, because barbarians can't help themselves it's genetic

Re: "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump by haffaze777(m): 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
GallantDuke:
Sign of conceding defeat.
Of course Donald, You are free to run
may him sha no enter market
Re: "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump by rolams(m): 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
His eyes don dey clear. See what president Trump posted about an hour ago

Richard Hopkins, Pennsylvania postal worker, recants ballot-tampering claim - Washington Times https:///C7isLvQ9QU Stays with the truth, his original story.

He is getting the real fact that he truly lost the election.

Meanwhile MARY L TRUMP said

"Between 2000 and 2014 over one billion (1,000,000,000) votes were cast in American elections. The number of documented cases of voter fraud? 32

And yet 70% of Republicans do not believe the 2020 election was free and fair.

We have a lot of work to do".

Source: https://twitter.com/MaryLTrump/status/1326172550796341249?s=19
Re: "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump by rolams(m): 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2020
Wawelexy:
Baba don dey use style accept defeat....

Him eyes go clear soon
Re: "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump by rolams(m): 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

Even this is obviously fake news to give the communist party hope that their rigging was successful , I will rather comment on the above.

The US Constitution does not have provisions for term limits for the office of the president .

It is just an unwritten rule that follows the precedence of America's first elected president , George Washington who refused to run for a third term.

The DemonRats have the record of having a president who occupied office for 4 straight terms. Franklin D Roseavelt served 4 times and only left office in a coffin after he succumbed to polio.

Again , this is fake news as this is how the Jew Media fabricate fake news citing unnamed inside sources.

Trump isn't considering running in 2024 because he would have finished his second term by then .

Yes, Trump is going to be innugrated on January 20th and joe Biden and his Co riggers will be sleeping in the big house and not the WH.

I think the source is there, read through yourself na
Re: "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump by donphilopus: 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

Where will Trump be inaugurated? Upper Iweka?

2 Likes

Re: "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump by seunmsg(m): 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
2024 is uncertain, we don’t even know who among us will be alive till then. However, what is certain is that you’ve lost the 2020 election and no amount of grandstanding can change the result.

1 Like

Re: "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump by humilitypays(m): 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
Lol
Re: "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump by Bundaweber: 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

huh?? what about the 22nd ammendment

2 Likes

Re: "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump by obonujoker(m): 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
How do you want to run in 2024 when the mercy period must have finished, and some Christians have already raptured? grin

Honestly I wish you had won the 2nd term, but not my will !
Re: "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump by juman(m): 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2020
2024, he would be in jail or on the run to russia.

The system will never allow him to be president again.
As the president o, yet his the biggest security threat to america.
Re: "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
I dont think his party bigwigs will give him a shot at it......knowing fully well how divisive he is
Re: "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump by wowcatty: 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2020
Fake news!
rolams:
Donald Trump 'told advisers he might run for president again in 2024'

Donald Trump has told advisers that he is thinking about running for the US presidency again in 2024 if the election is certified for Joe Biden, US media outlets have reported, writes Ben Riley-Smith.

First the news website Axios and then The New York Times reported that the US president has floated the idea of another run with advisers even as he contests this election result.

Source: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/11/11/us-election-results-donald-trump-considering-2024-presidential/

1 Like

Re: "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump by rolams(m): 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2020
wowcatty:
Fake news!

Bring your original version. Una eyes go clear
Re: "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump by wowcatty: 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
Fake news is fake news.

And your own eyes will be full of tears soon.
rolams:

Bring your original version. Una eyes go clear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump by thundafire: 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
Koulture:
sad

I don't think the republicans will even give the madman their ticket again,their are lots of sane republicans that would be considered.

By 2024 he will be 78yrs old and by then his dementia level would have increased.

I doubt he will even be a freeman by then, hopefully serving jail terms in federal prisons.

God bless kamala harris.
God bless joe biden.
God bless the USA.

Losers like femi fani kayode can go jump into third mainland bridge. grin
they secretly worked against him imagine Bush family openly endorsing Biden. They wouldn't even let him go near the building again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Heads Of Iranian Intelligence Assassinated, 72 Hours After Death Of Presdnt / Crowds Flock To Obama In NYC (video) / Erdogan Tells Putin That Israel Needs Deterrent Lesson ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.