Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,298 members, 7,881,100 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:25 PM

Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest (65245 Views)

Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife / Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) / Hold Aisha Yesufu, Falz Responsible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest by One4me: 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2020
Afolabimills:
Idiot goat head

I know it just has to be one Ipob fool that will do that, they are always the willing-tool of this fascist Fulani Govt to cause disorder, Activist my foot.
l hope our Ipob brothers are seeing how one of theirs is scuttling the effort for true Federalism/ Regionalism/Biafra

The 'Abacha Yoots' have come again! grin grin
Re: Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest by Openatyn(m): 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2020
This mumu is allowing politicians to use him, his careeer is messed up already, very irresponsible man
Re: Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest by FirstCounsel(m): 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2020
grin
Bkayyy:

The guy is literally mad. Just look at him. Does he look normal to you with that pink bow tie?
This is why I never take people that wear bow ties serious

1 Like

Re: Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest by olatuns2017: 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
Abdulazeez99:
Meet Okeke, The Activist Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Sam Adeyemi, Falz, 47 Others Over #EndSARS

https://igberetvnews.com/1371318/meet-okeke-activist-sued-aisha-yesufu-sam-adeyemi-falz-47-others-endsars/

Re: Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest by lastempero: 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
Jonsing man, u no see the kind clothe hmm use sow clothe for hm wedding. Hand go soon touch u
Re: Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest by One4me: 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2020
Openatyn:
This mumu is allowing politicians to use him, his career is messed up already, very irresponsible man

His career is what he is doing right now. PAID Agent
Re: Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest by Bkayyy: 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2020
SyrusdeHansome:
When ur pple do well u will shout Igbo amaka but when they act stupidly u lie abt dia real tribe. Confused pple.
They are not my people. They have their own ethnicity which is recognized in the Nigerian constitution. The ethnicity is Anioma, ikwerre and Niger Delta. Though only ikwerre is recognized at the moment, they are still not part of us.
Thank you
Re: Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest by dahnimoh(m): 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
LET him be careful.

Everybody will not be Festus kiyamo

1 Like

Re: Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest by ibuildstuff(m): 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Kenechukwu Okeke has our total support. To me the list is too small, he should add more names to the list.

What is the benefits of the ENDSARS protest?

Police are still currently collecting their 200 naira on every highway and the brutality continues

The lawyers defending someone using alpha beta to steal a whole state dry , how are they better than him...

He has every right to sue anybody in this country as far as court exists.

He is a lawyer per excellence.

The ENDSARS protesters should quickly summarize the benefit of their protest or face the law...
U seems confused, is it the protests that will stop police from collecting 200 naira?

U obviously don't know how things work. The protests is to make the govt aware of what the police are doing then the govt is to stop the foolish act of the police.

1 Like

Re: Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest by Litmus: 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2020
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12663748_kenechukwuokeke_jpega450de5139cf53fe1eb1fdbd456a99c3

Nigeria needs more ordinary men and women like him. Nigerians need to be more disciplined and responsible and more actions like his will help bring this about. Any reasonable person will support protests and I’m confident, just as I did and still do, many support police reform protests. What we can’t have are looters and rioters. #endsars made a great deal about not having leaders, many independent observers could sympathise with their reasons, I did, and maybe for the wrong reason it’s lucky that they did since now individuas like the plaintive pictured will find it difficult to succeed in an individual or class action against #endsars.

i wish him luck.
Re: Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest by lastempero: 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2020
If they ask governors to come out ikpeazu go still carry that hm kerosene stomach come out, where the guy go steal phd na story 4 another day be that.

1 Like

Re: Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest by Igboid: 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2020
Bkayyy:

They are not my people. They have their own ethnicity which is recognized in the Nigerian constitution. The ethnicity is Anioma, ikwerre and Niger Delta. Though only ikwerre is recognized at the moment, they are still not part of us.
Thank you

Nwanne , which state is that guy from?
Re: Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest by LaReinaa(f): 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
Sonnobax15:
He may think he's smart or probably ass-licking some masters but he has stepped his foot on a Lion's tail

Someone closer to the mugu should whisper that into his ears...
He is just making a huge fool of himself
Re: Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest by chegbe1104: 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
Abdulazeez99:
Meet Okeke, The Activist Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Sam Adeyemi, Falz, 47 Others Over #EndSARS

https://igberetvnews.com/1371318/meet-okeke-activist-sued-aisha-yesufu-sam-adeyemi-falz-47-others-endsars/

Why is it always Igbos that are used for this type of project?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest by oxiide22(m): 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
amliftedhigher:

I am a proud Igbo man but may thunder fire this idiotic okeke. What a nonsense. How can he allow himself to be use by our devourers?
haven't you heard that Nnamdi KANU is also working for Northern politicians?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest by Niceman12(m): 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
November1857:
He is working for northern caliphate !

This 'northern caliphate' dey give u sleepless night.
Re: Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest by icedbreez(m): 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2020
Everytime the oppressors have to look for an Igbo man to do these kind of things.

1 Like

Re: Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest by ivieeseosa: 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2020
Please provide details of his background.

We need to know him and congratulate him
Re: Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest by sylve11: 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2020
Bkayyy:
Funny how these half and half Igbo phobic MF use Igbo names to commit atrocities.
This Northern stooge is not from SE and he rushed to put Eze Nri in his bio but when push comes to shove he will scream Niger Delta and try to convince you how his ancestors came from Bini

He is a confirmed Igbo man, bro. grin cool

1 Like

Re: Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest by Tochj(m): 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2020
BabaOwen:
Let's see what IPOB members on nairaland will say about this news grin
IPOB doesn't support evil inugo.
Even if our brother is evil.

1 Like

Re: Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest by undigeh: 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2020
A lawyer like him didn't think it wise and fit to take endurance policy to secure his valuables against situations as the one he found himself.

But he will be willing to accept appointment from one of these endurance companies as their advocate. Shame.
Re: Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest by sylve11: 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2020
Bkayyy:

The guy is literally mad. Just look at him. Does he look normal to you with that pink bow tie?
This is why I never take people that wear bow ties serious

Lol grin cool
Re: Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest by sylve11: 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Tell us where he is from?

Nor mind that man jaire. cool
Re: Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest by Toyyien(f): 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2020
cool shocked��
Re: Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest by sylve11: 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2020
Tulsaguy:
Was he not the guy they said stole phone in law school. e don tey wen pikin don de thief.

shocked cool
Re: Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest by duduade: 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2020
So how many of these cases has he won
Re: Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest by LordOfTheGame: 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2020
amliftedhigher:

I am a proud Igbo man but may thunder fire this idiotic okeke. What a nonsense. How can he allow himself to be use by our devourers?

Nwanne were ya nwayo, Mazi Okeke bu n'atu mgbere ahia. Ochoro inweta ego n'aka ndi ugwu.
grin grin grin
Re: Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest by Buksaylor: 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
Abdulazeez99:

Igbo,Again!

1 Like

Re: Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest by SyrusdeHansome(m): 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2020
Bkayyy:

Thank you
So Anambra man is now a Niger Deltan. Nawa 4 some pple

1 Like

Re: Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest by reidkrugger(m): 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Kenechukwu Okeke has our total support. To me the list is too small, he should add more names to the list.

What is the benefits of the ENDSARS protest?

Police are still currently collecting their 200 naira on every highway and the brutality continues

The lawyers defending someone using alpha beta to steal a whole state dry , how are they better than him...

He has every right to sue anybody in this country as far as court exists.

He is a lawyer per excellence.

The ENDSARS protesters should quickly summarize the benefit of their protest or face the law...

You be Bonafide Okpe. End time Mumu. Make u and your paymaster plus d idiot wey de form ndi Igbo sue me if una like. Werey like you. Make sure you don't enter the new year with this way of thinking o. Because I know say hand de touch u for where you de and dats why you be processing information through your arse.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos / Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager / Pastor Paul Eneche Blasts Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.