Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,443 members, 7,917,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:54 AM

This Is Korean Alcoholic Wine Made From Human Poo With Amazing Health Benefits ( - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is Korean Alcoholic Wine Made From Human Poo With Amazing Health Benefits ( (2900 Views)

Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) / Davido: INEC, We Have The Original Results For Oshogbo Don't Try poo / Davido Kicks Off His #30BillonConcert In Leicester With Amazing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Korean Alcoholic Wine Made From Human Poo With Amazing Health Benefits ( by MrDrey: 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2020
This is Korean alcoholic wine made from human poo with amazing health benefits (Video)

SHARES
This is a seeming bizarre traditional Korean rice wine named, ‘Ttongsul’ which traditionalists use human POO to produce it and can reportedly ‘heal’ everything from broken bones to epilepsy.

Ttongsul is a traditional medication from the country of ginseng and a kind of wine with 9 percent alcohol. The extreme part is that this wine uses human feces in the fermentation process.

This ancient drug which is rather-disgusting potion has been used since centuries ago and started to be abandoned in 1960. However, the video tape of its making process has only recently been viral.

“The making of this ‘feces wine’ was tracked down by a VICE correspondent. The correspondent found a Korean traditional doctor who claimed to be the last person who knows about the making process,” wrote Daily Mail in 2018 report. Dr Lee Chang Soo, the doctor, said the potion can heal several diseases like fractured bones and epilepsy.

Soo stated only the feces of 6-year-old children can be used, which, according to him, are still clean and do not stink. Yuka Uchida, a VICE correspondent tried to drink the wine. According to her, it tasted just like any other wine but she could not clear off her mind from thinking about the feces and she felt like she smelled a feces odor when sipping the drink.

Read details in link below with video...

https://livetimesng.com/this-is-korean-alcoholic-wine-made-from-human-poo-with-amazing-health-benefits-video/

1 Like

Re: This Is Korean Alcoholic Wine Made From Human Poo With Amazing Health Benefits ( by greatmarshall(m): 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2020
Yuck!!!!
Re: This Is Korean Alcoholic Wine Made From Human Poo With Amazing Health Benefits ( by Dididrumz(m): 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked

I"m i even mad to put that thing in my mouth?

These people no go kill us oooo
Re: This Is Korean Alcoholic Wine Made From Human Poo With Amazing Health Benefits ( by Freestainworld(m): 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
Another pandemic on the beat.

1 Like

Re: This Is Korean Alcoholic Wine Made From Human Poo With Amazing Health Benefits ( by espn(m): 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2020
Am I mad?
Re: This Is Korean Alcoholic Wine Made From Human Poo With Amazing Health Benefits ( by illicit(m): 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
I am not going to Korea anytime soon....
Re: This Is Korean Alcoholic Wine Made From Human Poo With Amazing Health Benefits ( by princealexndre(m): 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2020
Oh god wtf they talking about
Re: This Is Korean Alcoholic Wine Made From Human Poo With Amazing Health Benefits ( by NiklauseFred(m): 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
You have successfully unread this post. embarassed
Re: This Is Korean Alcoholic Wine Made From Human Poo With Amazing Health Benefits ( by Harry00(m): 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2020
shit
Re: This Is Korean Alcoholic Wine Made From Human Poo With Amazing Health Benefits ( by Iamicekid(m): 6:49am On Nov 12, 2020
Which one is this one again now, to drink alcohol now don turn Problem, person go gat to dey do research
Re: This Is Korean Alcoholic Wine Made From Human Poo With Amazing Health Benefits ( by LordIsaac(m): 7:04am On Nov 12, 2020
I shall look for my "health benefits " elsewhere. I dislike all wine.
Re: This Is Korean Alcoholic Wine Made From Human Poo With Amazing Health Benefits ( by TheFacelessMan: 7:08am On Nov 12, 2020
Decades ago, I escaped from a maximum security penitentiary...

This is the true story of how i crawled and swam through a sea of sh*t undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Korean Alcoholic Wine Made From Human Poo With Amazing Health Benefits ( by Kingluqman(m): 7:18am On Nov 12, 2020
Iranu grin
Re: This Is Korean Alcoholic Wine Made From Human Poo With Amazing Health Benefits ( by tillaman(m): 7:19am On Nov 12, 2020
Damn
Re: This Is Korean Alcoholic Wine Made From Human Poo With Amazing Health Benefits ( by femi4: 8:01am On Nov 12, 2020
Another pandemic loading
Re: This Is Korean Alcoholic Wine Made From Human Poo With Amazing Health Benefits ( by UncleHaba22: 9:31am On Nov 12, 2020
Re: This Is Korean Alcoholic Wine Made From Human Poo With Amazing Health Benefits ( by UncleHaba22: 9:32am On Nov 12, 2020
I hate to see my own sh*t

Then make I drink somebody sh*t say na whine

God forbid
Re: This Is Korean Alcoholic Wine Made From Human Poo With Amazing Health Benefits ( by sammysmiles(m): 9:40am On Nov 12, 2020
I can bet my balls that those who be like wtf! Would drink this without thinking twice if they are not aware of the contents of the drink...
Re: This Is Korean Alcoholic Wine Made From Human Poo With Amazing Health Benefits ( by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:41am On Nov 12, 2020
w
Re: This Is Korean Alcoholic Wine Made From Human Poo With Amazing Health Benefits ( by MJluv(f): 10:21am On Nov 12, 2020
No wonder all these exotic diseases come from east Asia. The people literally eat shit.
Re: This Is Korean Alcoholic Wine Made From Human Poo With Amazing Health Benefits ( by Jarchi(m): 11:06am On Nov 12, 2020
Health benefit ko, benefit boys nih. Has it been tested clinically.

Bone repair, wao. Where that boy I wan send go Europe play ball, hope reassured after two years of limping, you can now walk and play my boy.
Re: This Is Korean Alcoholic Wine Made From Human Poo With Amazing Health Benefits ( by Tookool(m): 11:13am On Nov 12, 2020
There's nothing this Koreans and Chinese won't bring to our market. Double stem cells, tianshe, tasley ... there's none my parents haven't taken, no visible difference in their health
Re: This Is Korean Alcoholic Wine Made From Human Poo With Amazing Health Benefits ( by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2020
Can't believe what I just read

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire's Daughter Fatima Dangote Scattered The Dance Floor With Rich Moves / This Guy Is Now Worth 5 Billion Naira For Not Talking In His Videos / The Hero (d Banj) Crack-head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.