Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,435 members, 7,974,781 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:00 AM

”i’m Expecting Laycon And Vee To Collab”- Olamide Promise To Them Joint EP! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”i’m Expecting Laycon And Vee To Collab”- Olamide Promise To Them Joint EP! (551 Views)

Neo Akpofure Treats Girlfriend, Vee To A Boat Cruise On Her 25th Birthday / Erica: I Believe You Were 'Jazzed' - Vee To Laycon / Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

”i’m Expecting Laycon And Vee To Collab”- Olamide Promise To Them Joint EP! by ItootalkMedia: 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2020
Olamide has reveals he really want Icon president and first lady Vee to Collab in a joint Ep!
YBNL record boss Olamide just tweeted on his twitter timeline that he will pay anything to have Laycon and Vee, together on an Ep album.

Not one song, but one whole Ep album!. Taking to official twitter timeline he writes......

Continue Reading Below ⬇⬇⬇⬇

https://itootalk.com/im-expecting-laycon-and-vee-to-collab-olamide-promise-to-pay-anything-to-get-them-joint-ep/

Re: ”i’m Expecting Laycon And Vee To Collab”- Olamide Promise To Them Joint EP! by dadavivo: 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
Olamide wrote it with a laughing emoji, that's to show you the two clowns are useless in music. They both sings rubbish, no one give a fck.

Vee and her one sided Yansh can go to hell.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Reveals How He Signed Mayorkun To His Record Label, Shares Their First Ch / William Uchemba Is GAY” – Social Media User Claims / Laycon Becomes Most Followed Bbnaija Winner On Instagram, Hits 2.5M Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.