Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,572 members, 7,934,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:23 PM

#Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide (8048 Views)

Protest: It Is Essential That We Maintain Order And Peace - Sanwo-Olu / Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos / Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by misano(m): 6:42am On Nov 12, 2020
NGpatriot:

To start with, channels was present, hundreds of people were present before and after the shooting so what's your point? According to her, she took 15 dead bodies to the army with the help of other people and other people and watched them as they drove away with the bodies, but no proof.

You people are horrible liars, even olympic champion liars sef..

Did U know that DJ Switch did not know that D CCTVs were not working. Who in is right mind will know dat there are cameras in the scene & start telling lies afterwards. If ur government did not turn off the cameras dis matter for get head. But right now, they can't counter her claims. Till U can bring ur evidence that what she said did not happen her words stand firm.
Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by Daum: 7:09am On Nov 12, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Channels TV was reporting live at the scene. In fact,Ijeoma Onyeato was interviewing Olu Phillips who called some of the escaping protesters for interview. All live on TV. This was around 10pm!
78 dead bodies dead as at that time would never have escaped Channels TV that have there crew and journalists right at the scene

The story of the 78 dead is a calculated attempt to justify the carnage and it is unacceptable.

Lagos State Government has its fault but those who created all those fake news creatives need to be arrested and prosecuted.

After all, news media and organizations have been sanctioned and some individuals are now to be tried.
Why should the main person who saw the 78 dead be hiding?

Which Live from the scene are you talking about. Is it when he was interviewing protesters who ran away from the scene. Why did you not talk about the shell of a bullet he also showed on TV to confirm that the army used live bullets which this wicked government denied and said it was rubber bullets.

Yes there were false images. I had to restrict myself from going to Fb that day and I was just on WhatsApp. But I was angry and boiling hearing my fellow youths sing the national anthem and zombie soldiers were shooting into the air. If anybody had died due to a stampede, the death would be on the head of the government. You BMC members who don't know the value of one life, you people people are saying it's not 78, its 2.

Oga you better stop looking at people's life cheaply

1 Like

Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by chinoxstock: 7:18am On Nov 12, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Thank you sir.
Even the lady knows she is lying and now aware of the serious consequences of it.

That live coverage by Channels TV right from the scene is enough.

Olu Phillips of Channels TV is still alive. He was covering it live!

Don't be a fool.
No live coverage of channels tv right on the scene, you liar.
We saw massacre of Instagram live. We saw bullet on people's body live on Instagram.
We heard endless gunshots.
Nobody mentioned 78,only you liars are adding a number to it...People massacred might even be upto 100.
We must get to the root of the matter.
Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by chinoxstock: 7:25am On Nov 12, 2020
NGpatriot:
1. This is fake news, it's not available anywhere on the internet apart from NL, this is the usual ipob fake news and information weapon.

2. The DJ lied and she's still lying, it's sad that thousands of Nigerians took to the streets to call for a better Nigeria while one of our so called leaders of tomorrow lied and set in motion massive destruction all over the country.

3. The most honorable, responsible and patriotic thing to do is to take your truth and info to the judiciary panel for the world to see and confirm

4. It's painfully obvious that all she lied and this is the reason why she's dodging the judiciary panel, she's dodging hard questions and because she has no proof.

5. It's very impossible and unrealistic for her to be the only witness to 15 deaths without proof even though she conveniently lied that she did not take pictures of the dead because her phone died? What about the hundreds of people at the scene? Their phones died too? How come we don't have the same story from them?

6. She also lied that after the shooting by the military, the police also showed up kill more people? This makes no sense because she said before that she took the 15 dead protesters to the military men and they drove of with the dead protesters, still no proof.

So, what happened to the ones the police killed? Did the police also drove off with the dead bodies?

7. It's impossible to have such killings before hundreds of people with just one single witness to deaths and the rest of her lies. What about the hundreds of people at the scene? Their phones died too? Were they blind and didn't see the 15 dead people?

8. One gentleman was at the scene and according to hiom, he took the wounded and injured to the hospital and even after many trips to the scene and the hospital, he did not see any dead protester.

9. Till today, we haven't seen mothers, fathers of family members asking questions or looming for their dead relatives.

10. This DJ woman is obviously a cold hearted liar..

You are the only liar here. We know what we saw on Instagram live. We all saw it. I know you saw it too. How people were attempting to remove bullets from fellow nigerian youth who were shot at by soldiers. Everybody saw it. You attempting to say what we saw was a lie, means you are only fooling yourself..
People were massacred at lekki. Alot of people died and we must find out how many. Cos I believe they might be more than 100.

2 Likes

Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by Coolcalmcollect(m): 7:38am On Nov 12, 2020
misano:

Did U know that DJ Switch did not know that D CCTVs were not working. Who in is right mind will know dat there are cameras in the scene & start telling lies afterwards. If ur government did not turn off the cameras dis matter for get head. But right now, they can't counter her claims. Till U can bring ur evidence that what she said did not happen her words stand firm.
there were over 50k people at lekki that night and only dj switch did instagram live? lol the fact that nigerian youths believed that girl only proves how dumb most of you are. or maybe the netwk of the other protesters were down or battery low....only her fone worked that night... smh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by Likasite: 7:43am On Nov 12, 2020
DOG!!
When No Be Monthly Allocation.
Commissioner For Peace aka PapaPeace.
Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by misano(m): 7:49am On Nov 12, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

there were over 50k people at lekki that night and only dj switch did instagram live? lol the fact that nigerian youths believed that girl only proves how dumb most of you are. or maybe the netwk of the other protesters were down or battery low....only her fone worked that night... smh

Many other people did videos o. Don't get that wrong. Before I started followed DJ Switch's video, I have already watched a guy who ran away from the scene when the first few bullets were fired, he ran & never returned back that night. There was even a video of 3 health workers in an ambulance, from a distance filming the scene. If U have not watched enough videos then U will easily fall for this nonsense U all are talking.

1 Like

Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by HopeUzodinma: 7:51am On Nov 12, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

There were not over 50k ppl there, you bloody liar. Only celebrities mostly do Instagram live. How many followers you get wey you wan take do Instagram live. What we saw cannot be unseen. We saw people being shot at. We saw bullet holes on people. You can't lie that away
Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by HopeUzodinma: 7:52am On Nov 12, 2020
misano:

Many other people did videos o. Don't get that wrong. Before I started followed DJ Switch's video, I have already watched a guy who ran away from the scene when the first few bullets were fired, he ran & never returned back that night. There was even a video of 3 health workers in an ambulance, from a distance filming the scene. If U have not watched enough videos then U will easily fall for this nonsense U all are talking.

Allow them to keep deceiving themselves. People died that night and somebody must be held responsible.
Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by misano(m): 7:53am On Nov 12, 2020
chinoxstock:

Don't be a fool.
No live coverage of channels tv right on the scene, you liar.
We saw massacre of Instagram live. We saw bullet on people's body live on Instagram.
We heard endless gunshots.
Nobody mentioned 78,only you liars are adding a number to it...People massacred might even be upto 100.
We must get to the root of the matter.

Those people are just talking nonsense. They are working very hard to cover the story.
Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by ThatFairGuy: 7:58am On Nov 12, 2020
Shut the fvck up Misano,
Her First statement was they're killing us in the video.
She later Claimed 78 People killed, later she Carried 11 bodies to soldiers'feet before her latest statement where she claimed 7 were shot, she never clarified wether dead or not.

Olu Philips covered the aftermath of the ALLEGED MASSACRE,
even in DJ switch life videos after the ALLEGED MASSACRE, they were calm, sitting down, she cautioned some from smoking.

If truly there was massacre, Will they still be there sitting calm, granting interview to live TV?

She has questions to answer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by misano(m): 7:58am On Nov 12, 2020
tollyboy5:

Okay in nutshell no one died or?
I want to get your insinuation right.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1319282148642226178

What can you say about the link? It was a movie right ?

Thanks a lot.

Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by HopeUzodinma: 8:04am On Nov 12, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Shut the fvck up Misano,
She later Claimed 78 People killed, later she Carried 11 bodies to soldiers'feet before her latest statement where she claimed 7 were shot, she never clarified wether dead or not.

even in DJ switch life videos after the ALLEGED MASSACRE, they were calm, sitting down, she cautioned some from smoking.

If truly there was massacre, Will they still be there sitting calm, granting interview to live TV?

Did you watch her Instagram live Video on the day of the killings?
Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by ThatFairGuy: 8:04am On Nov 12, 2020
[s]
chinoxstock:

You are the only liar here. We know what we saw on Instagram live. We all saw it. I know you saw it too. How people were attempting to remove bullets from fellow nigerian youth who were shot at by soldiers. Everybody saw it. You attempting to say what we saw was a lie, means you are only fooling yourself..
People were massacred at lekki. Alot of people died and we must find out how many. Cos I believe they might be more than 100.
[/s]
You're not sane. She claimed 78 bodies, She also Claimed to have carried 11bodies to soldiers'feet and her latest was that 7 were shot.

There was live coverage of channels, I watched it.

In the said video, they attempted to remove bullet from ONE PERSON.

NO SOLDIER SHOT DIRECTLY AT THE PROTESTERS, THEY(3army officers) SHOT AT THE SKY to disperse them in the video.

NO MASSACRE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by ThatFairGuy: 8:04am On Nov 12, 2020
HopeUzodinma:

Did you watch her Instagram live Video on the day of the killings?
Yes I did, what I related was what actually happened in the Livestream

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by misano(m): 8:05am On Nov 12, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Shut the fvck up Misano,

D only way ur vegetable president can make us believe that nobody died that night is to show us videos from its CCTV. Oops I forgot the camera stop working D exact time the killing happened. Who turned off the camera?
Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by misano(m): 8:08am On Nov 12, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Shut the fvck up Misano,

D only way ur vegetable president can make us believe that nobody died that night is to show us videos from its CCTV. Oops I forgot the camera stop working D exact time the killing happened. Who turned off the camera?
Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by HopeUzodinma: 8:20am On Nov 12, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
[s][/s]
You're not sane. She claimed 78 bodies, She also Claimed to have carried 11bodies to soldiers'feet and her latest was that 7 were shot.

There was live coverage of channels, I watched it.

In the said video, they attempted to remove bullet from ONE PERSON.

NO SOLDIER SHOT DIRECTLY AT THE PROTESTERS, THEY(3army officers) SHOT AT THE SKY to disperse them in the video.

NO MASSACRE.

People who died at lekki might be more than 100. Even if it's 1person? Do they deserve to die? You switched off the lights and stopped the cameras and you tell me the aim was not to kill as many people as they could kill?
Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by omotomki: 8:26am On Nov 12, 2020
When you tell them the truth, they start raining curse on you , they simply want you to accept everything they say.Even the white people don't just accept everything, they ask questions.Even stupid questions brings out the truth , when you ask my people questions they curse you for asking.you know the white have a way of knowing the truth when they question you, from your reactions to certain questionsituations, they can detect the truth . So I believe she is telling the truth lol but she should make herself available for questioning. Surprisingly, the international world know the truth of what happened, that is why they kept quiet.

NGpatriot:
1. This is fake news, it's not available anywhere on the internet apart from NL, this is the usual ipob fake news and information weapon.

2. The DJ lied and she's still lying, it's sad that thousands of Nigerians took to the streets to call for a better Nigeria while one of our so called leaders of tomorrow lied and set in motion massive destruction all over the country.

3. The most honorable, responsible and patriotic thing to do is to take your truth and info to the judiciary panel for the world to see and confirm

4. It's painfully obvious that all she lied and this is the reason why she's dodging the judiciary panel, she's dodging hard questions and because she has no proof.

5. It's very impossible and unrealistic for her to be the only witness to 15 deaths without proof even though she conveniently lied that she did not take pictures of the dead because her phone died? What about the hundreds of people at the scene? Their phones died too? How come we don't have the same story from them?

6. She also lied that after the shooting by the military, the police also showed up kill more people? This makes no sense because she said before that she took the 15 dead protesters to the military men and they drove of with the dead protesters, still no proof.

So, what happened to the ones the police killed? Did the police also drove off with the dead bodies?

7. It's impossible to have such killings before hundreds of people with just one single witness to deaths and the rest of her lies. What about the hundreds of people at the scene? Their phones died too? Were they blind and didn't see the 15 dead people?

8. One gentleman was at the scene and according to hiom, he took the wounded and injured to the hospital and even after many trips to the scene and the hospital, he did not see any dead protester.

9. Till today, we haven't seen mothers, fathers of family members asking questions or looming for their dead relatives.

10. This DJ woman is obviously a cold hearted liar..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by amuwo1980: 9:20am On Nov 12, 2020
This gutter dwelling principless man
Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 12, 2020
NGpatriot:

They've explained why bother happened so stop trolling.

So, government light and camera are more p[owerful than the hundreds of cell phone cameras with light present at the scene?

Did the government light and camera prevent people at the scene including the DJ from take pictures and shooting live videos?

You people should at least try to make sense sometimes..
You are plain stupid. Period

Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:36am On Nov 12, 2020
Daum:

Which Live from the scene are you talking about. Is it when he was interviewing protesters who ran away from the scene. Why did you not talk about the shell of a bullet he also showed on TV to confirm that the army used live bullets which this wicked government denied and said it was rubber bullets.

Yes there were false images
. I had to restrict myself from going to Fb that day and I was just on WhatsApp. But I was angry and boiling hearing my fellow youths sing the national anthem and zombie soldiers were shooting into the air. If anybody had died due to a stampede, the death would be on the head of the government. You BMC members who don't know the value of one life, you people people are saying it's not 78, its 2.

Oga you better stop looking at people's life cheaply

Those were not ordinary false images. Those are weapons deliberately used to incite the carnage. Like you said,you saw it, became "angry and boiling" and did not even think twice that it could be fake. You apparently have nothing to lose with the burning down of Lagos based on fake news. That is why the law must protect the sensibility of people like you from those paid manipulators. They "used" you and they must face the law.

As we have learnt so far, they were paid to create those things you called false images.

Olu Phillips of Channels TV was live at the scene and he covered it daily throughout the period. The climax was that night , he interviewed some protestors, showed shells which have later been confirmed blank and shot into the air to disperse the protestors to enforce the curfew, he didn't report seeing a single death or corpse at the scene .

Unlike what you saw on the social media, some showing people being shot at and still standing on their feet, he showed us in full view video.

As it as turned out, Channels TV account is right. Nobody was killed by gunshot in Lekki.
Those who created those fake news creatives were paid deliberately to incite the carnage against Lagos. They must be investigated and prosecuted.

If not, the victims of the carnage will fight back.

Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by NGpatriot: 10:47am On Nov 12, 2020
MyFlair:
You are plain stupid. Period

Low intellect ipob with meager vocabulary, stupidity is what you see in the mirror every morning.
Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by NGpatriot: 10:49am On Nov 12, 2020
HopeUzodinma:

People who died at lekki might be more than 100. Even if it's 1person? Do they deserve to die? You switched off the lights and stopped the cameras and you tell me the aim was not to kill as many people as they could kill?

And you still can not show us I dead lekki toll gate protester.
Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by NGpatriot: 10:55am On Nov 12, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL5IBLvQalA

Look at her, calm cool and collected, all she talked about was wounded people, she said nothing about massacre.

Now tell, me, she allegedly just witness a massacre, she just witnessed 78 people slaughtered, but no sign of mental or emotional trauma or shock, she was at the hospital with just wounded people? nothing about massacre or the Army showing up to take away 78 dead bodies.

Do you know how many trucks you need to load up 78 dead people with multiple gun shots wounds with not a speck of blood on the ground?

She described a bloodbath, but her own version and interpretation of bloodbath doesn't involved blood.

Obviously, she lied to Nigerians, she created needless anger, bloodshed and destruction. Why? Just for fame and to trend on social media?

Very sad.
Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by Naajjii: 11:28am On Nov 12, 2020
This is the hand work of Ipob and people from that section of Nigeria, that ios why they will continue to be cursed people. Reporting fake news and the funny thing is our media bought into it, i dont know if its deliberate. She is the only person there to video the so called massarcre of large scale as being reported. Even the video she posted showed no where dead bodies were been carried. Go to Sudan,Somalia, Congo, etc and see what is massacre.
Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by Naajjii: 11:36am On Nov 12, 2020
NGpatriot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL5IBLvQalA

Look at her, calm cool and collected, all she talked about was wounded people, she said nothing about massacre.

Now tell, me, she allegedly just witness a massacre, she just witnessed 78 people slaughtered, but no sign of mental or emotional trauma or shock, she was at the hospital with just wounded people? nothing about massacre or the Army showing up to take away 78 dead bodies.

Do you know how many trucks you need to load up 78 dead people with multiple gun shots wounds with not a speck of blood on the ground?

She described a bloodbath, but her own version and interpretation of bloodbath doesn't involved blood.

Obviously, she lied to Nigerians, she created needless anger, bloodshed and destruction. Why? Just for fame and to trend on social media?

Very sad.
She is one of them, working for IPOB
Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by Daum: 11:50am On Nov 12, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Those were not ordinary false images. Those are weapons deliberately used to incite the carnage. Like you said,you saw it, became "angry and boiling" and did not even think twice that it could be fake. You apparently have nothing to lose with the burning down of Lagos based on fake news. That is why the law must protect the sensibility of people like you from those paid manipulators. They "used" you and they must face the law.

As we have learnt so far, they were paid to create those things you called false images.

Olu Phillips of Channels TV was live at the scene and he covered it daily throughout the period. The climax was that night , he interviewed some protestors, showed shells which have later been confirmed blank and shot into the air to disperse the protestors to enforce the curfew, he didn't report seeing a single death or corpse at the scene .

Unlike what you saw on the social media, some showing people being shot at and still standing on their feet, he showed us in full view video.

As it as turned out, Channels TV account is right. Nobody was killed by gunshot in Lekki.
Those who created those fake news creatives were paid deliberately to incite the carnage against Lagos. They must be investigated and prosecuted.

If not, the victims of the carnage will fight back.

You're not making sense
Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by HopeUzodinma: 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2020
NGpatriot:

And you still can not show us I dead lekki toll gate protester.

Cos the zombie soldiers took them away and secretly buried them. But they must pay.
Re: #Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide by NGpatriot: 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
[s]
HopeUzodinma:

Cos the zombie soldiers took them away and secretly buried them. But they must pay.
[/s]

Typical ipob zombie rubbish. Where is your proof.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Congress: Rivers Faction To Boycott, Exercise Suspended In Zamfara, Kwara / Nigeria’s Trade Balance Exceeds N1 Trillion For First Time Since 2014 – Report / Kogi Threatens To Sue EFCC Over Corruption Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.