Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,609 members, 7,944,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:46 AM

If You Want A Lasting Peace In Your Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Want A Lasting Peace In Your Life (406 Views)

How To Have Peace In Difficult Times / Why Did God Want A Son ? / God's Way To A Lasting Relationship II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want A Lasting Peace In Your Life by lightblazingnow(m): 5:40am On Nov 12, 2020
Don‘t lose a brother because of properties or family will.

Don‘t lose a friend because of business disaggrement.

Wife don‘t lose your husband because of unfounded accusations,

Husband love your wife that‘s what the Lord God Almighty said.

Boy friend and girl friend stay away from sex until you visit the Lord God Almighty.

Don‘t lose anybody out of hatred.

The Spirit in you is sound, bold and Pure love.

If you allow this Spirit of the Lord God Almighty work in you, with you and for you, your life will be so full of original pleasure and joy unspeakable, which is full of the anointing of God‘s Spirit. Amen
Re: If You Want A Lasting Peace In Your Life by orisa37: 8:39am On Nov 12, 2020
Yes. Love is it. And you will make Heaven if you love all people including your Enemies like you love yourself.
Re: If You Want A Lasting Peace In Your Life by orisa37: 8:45am On Nov 12, 2020
Yes. Love is it. And you will make Heaven if you love all people including your Enemies like you love yourself.

FAITH, HOPE AND PEACE ARE CONVENTIONS OF THE RIGHTEOUS. LOVE IS A CONSTITUTION, A COMMANDMENT AND A COVENANT FOR THE RIGHTEOUS.
Re: If You Want A Lasting Peace In Your Life by lightblazingnow(m): 2:19am On Nov 14, 2020
Hallelujah
Re: If You Want A Lasting Peace In Your Life by orisa37: 6:29am On Nov 14, 2020
YOU MUST BE HONORED AND GLORIFIED IN GOD, BY GOD AND FOR GOD !!!
Re: If You Want A Lasting Peace In Your Life by orisa37: 6:40am On Nov 14, 2020
lightblazingnow:
Don‘t lose a brother because of properties or family will.

Don‘t lose a friend because of business disaggrement.

Wife don‘t lose your husband because of unfounded accusations,

Husband love your wife that‘s what the Lord God Almighty said.

Boy friend and girl friend stay away from sex until you visit the Lord God Almighty.

Don‘t lose anybody out of hatred.

The Spirit in you is sound, bold and Pure love.

If you allow this Spirit of the Lord God Almighty work in you, with you and for you, your life will be so full of original pleasure and joy unspeakable, which is full of the anointing of God‘s Spirit. Amen

PEACE CONNOTES PATIENCE, PERSEVERANCE, ENDURANCE AND HUMILITY. THERE MUST BE NO WORRYING AND NO HURRY IN YOUR LIFE.

1 Like

Re: If You Want A Lasting Peace In Your Life by orisa37: 6:53am On Nov 14, 2020
"SI VIS PACEM BELLUM GERA".

SO DON'T BE EASILY SCARED OF THE SHAKARA OF BOKOHARAM, MAFH TERRORISM, DSS AND BIAFRA.

WHAT'S IN YOU IS MIGHTIER THAN WHATEVER IS IN THEM.

THEY DON'T KNOW THAT YOU'RE A MILITARY OF GOD.

HALLELUJAH !!!

1 Like

Re: If You Want A Lasting Peace In Your Life by lightblazingnow(m): 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
orisa37:

PEACE CONNOTES PATIENCE, PERSEVERANCE, ENDURANCE AND HUMILITY. THERE MUST BE NO WORRYING AND NO HURRY IN YOUR LIFE.

Awesome
Re: If You Want A Lasting Peace In Your Life by tobechi74: 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
I love the path where we should not lose friends because of buisness

I am pissed off. Can you Imagine a friend just ripped me off? He sold a counterfeit product for the price twice the authentic one. I usually buy the product myself. This time around, I got no time to go to the market to identify the authentic one so I asked him to deliver one for me since he is a dealer. The price he called was expensive. Yet I decided to go ahead with the transaction hoping to get a super- original grade. Lo and behold, he delivered a substandard product. What annoyed me most was he had the courage to look me in the eye and lie to me that they were authentic. He felt I was a novice that would easily fall for his deceit.

I recounted this experience to a mutual friend. He did not look surprised .

This is a dog eat dog world .There is no friend in buisness . Treat your friends the same way you would treat a stranger is one unwritten law of buisness.

These words hurt me more. As much as I felt angry, I could tell it was true. My attention drifted to the entire economic system.we live in a world that priorities loosing a dear friend to loosing a penny. Competition is favored over cooperation in this masculine led society. To get up, one must step on the toes of others .To win, others must loose . To retain the job of a marketer, one must make a certain number of sales before a given deadline . It does not matter how you do it .- manipulate clients, sleep with them etc The end justifies the mean. The system promote cheating . Those who can break their values climb faster. The compassionate ones loose
https://tobechispeaks./2020/11/14/dog-eat-dog-world/

(1) (Reply)

Full Prayer Points Of MFM ‘power Must Change Hands’ December 2020 / Timi Adigun Of MINE Teeenage Ministry Called Out Over Illicit Sex / Does Intersex Makes God Confused Or Does It Justify Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.