Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,565 members, 7,929,807 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:48 PM

'Anonymous' Uses APC's Twitter Handle To Ask Pastor Adeyemi Not To Join EndSARS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Anonymous' Uses APC's Twitter Handle To Ask Pastor Adeyemi Not To Join EndSARS (1204 Views)

2023 #GEJisComing: Jonathan Is Running For Presidency Under APC - Twitter Users / Lai Mohammed Used FG’s Handle To Tweet On APC Crisis, Got Blasted / PDP Trashing APC In A Poll On Apc's Twitter Handle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Anonymous' Uses APC's Twitter Handle To Ask Pastor Adeyemi Not To Join EndSARS by nwekeugochukwu: 5:52am On Nov 12, 2020
'Anonymous' Uses APC Nigeria's Twitter Handle To Ask Pastor Adeyemi Not To Join 'EndSARS Propaganda'

Nigerians have reacted after someone who used the name "anonymous" wrote a letter to Pastor Sam Adeyemi via APC Nigeria's Twitter account to berate him for his involvement in "End SARS propaganda", IgbereTV reports.

The letter was written in reaction to Pastor Sam's response to the lawsuit filed by a Nigerian accusing him and 49 others of "inciting and instigating" riots that led to the destruction of properties.

A man named Kenechukwu Okeke had alleged that his properties were destroyed during the riots and asked that promoters of the End SARS protests, including Pastor Sam Adeyemi, be brought to justice.

Pastor Sam responded, tweeting: "Who sent this guy to file this frivolous law suit?"

Responding to Pastor Sam's tweet, an open letter from "anonymous" was posted via APC Nigeria's Twitter handle.

The letter reads:

"An Open Letter to Pastor Sam Adeyemi:

With all due respect sir, asking a needless question at this time is completely beneath you and i am dissapointed.

"When a citizen has exercised his right to sue you and other people he believes are instrumental to the damage of his properties, as a pastor how can you be seen attacking a victim?

"As someone we all respect, you shouldn't get yourself involved in the EndSARS propaganda. I expect that you will, by now, be playing the role of ensuring peace reigns and the government meeting the demands of the youths.

"A tweet of that nature is not responsible and does not fit the personality you project. Being a pastor doesn't excuse you from answering to the court of law.

"We should learn to deal with issues accordingly and appropriately. By now, we all know it is easy to unravel who is behind who and what in this new media age.

"Pastor Adeyemi, if it bothers you that much, you can find this out in less than 24hours. But in my opinion, there are more pressing questions to be asked. We cannot afford for people like you to also lose focus. PLEASE SIR, DONT JOIN THE FRAY! Nigeria needs to be SAVED.

"Thank you Sir, - Anonymous."
https://twitter.com/APCNigeria/status/1326524587518140416?s=19

Nigerians responded, asking why a person hiding under "anonymous" is using the Support account of the APC to write to Pastor Sam Adeyemi who was exercising his right to peaceful protest.

See below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1371374/anonymous-uses-apc-nigerias-twitter-handle-ask-pastor-adeyemi-join-endsars-propaganda/

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: 'Anonymous' Uses APC's Twitter Handle To Ask Pastor Adeyemi Not To Join EndSARS by nwekeugochukwu: 5:52am On Nov 12, 2020
More

Re: 'Anonymous' Uses APC's Twitter Handle To Ask Pastor Adeyemi Not To Join EndSARS by MickzyDonald: 5:54am On Nov 12, 2020
I love this guys
Re: 'Anonymous' Uses APC's Twitter Handle To Ask Pastor Adeyemi Not To Join EndSARS by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 12, 2020
Abeegi! there is nothing special about this 'neonate' hacking undecided

As porous as our websites are, these pipu have not been able to give anything that will make us feel they are a threat. These can't be the real anonymous...They must be Aba made

2 Likes

Re: 'Anonymous' Uses APC's Twitter Handle To Ask Pastor Adeyemi Not To Join EndSARS by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 12, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

You can never impress Nigerians, even if they have zero idea on how to do it themselves.
Re: 'Anonymous' Uses APC's Twitter Handle To Ask Pastor Adeyemi Not To Join EndSARS by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 12, 2020
CamusMidas:

You can never impress Nigerians, even if they have zero idea on how to do it themselves.
what is impressive about this nonsense? That I have zero idea on how to do it now means I should celebrate mediocrity and crime?
Re: 'Anonymous' Uses APC's Twitter Handle To Ask Pastor Adeyemi Not To Join EndSARS by Mkmoney(m): 6:07am On Nov 12, 2020
Pure rubbish
Re: 'Anonymous' Uses APC's Twitter Handle To Ask Pastor Adeyemi Not To Join EndSARS by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 12, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
what is impressive about this nonsense?
Log in to falz Twitter account and just type in your moniker there. Mention me when you done.
Re: 'Anonymous' Uses APC's Twitter Handle To Ask Pastor Adeyemi Not To Join EndSARS by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 12, 2020
CamusMidas:

Log in to falz Twitter account and just type in your moniker there. Mention me when you done.
mumu challenge! Falz Twitter account for what exactly? what is wrong with these pissful protesters for God sake? abeg go find work do, other than to dey celebrate crime upandan for social media
Re: 'Anonymous' Uses APC's Twitter Handle To Ask Pastor Adeyemi Not To Join EndSARS by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 12, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
mumu challenge! Falz Twitter account for what exactly? what is wrong with these pissful protesters for God sake? abeg go find work do, other than to dey celebrate crime upandan for social media
Which kind yarn be this one? It is too early to be bitter.

1 Like

Re: 'Anonymous' Uses APC's Twitter Handle To Ask Pastor Adeyemi Not To Join EndSARS by Racoon(m): 6:35am On Nov 12, 2020
This evil regime have perfected all manner of lying and oppressive ways of threatening people but the people will survive it too.Tyranny does not lasts forever.
Re: 'Anonymous' Uses APC's Twitter Handle To Ask Pastor Adeyemi Not To Join EndSARS by Jones4190(m): 6:42am On Nov 12, 2020
God Is not a politician, he will never join the politics of men. those who are called by his name should stay clear from politics
Re: 'Anonymous' Uses APC's Twitter Handle To Ask Pastor Adeyemi Not To Join EndSARS by inoki247: 6:45am On Nov 12, 2020
Which one be by Anonymous u guys dey disguise....

You guys should just come out and stop doing hide and seek and take responsibility....
Re: 'Anonymous' Uses APC's Twitter Handle To Ask Pastor Adeyemi Not To Join EndSARS by fnep2smooth(m): 6:46am On Nov 12, 2020
Apc can also do this and claim anonymous.

Pls my people I de build website for a living.... Abeg make una patronze me.

*Graphics - 1k
*2D animation (Short clip for Advert, campaign and others) - 30 sec 5k
*Website Design - WordPress 25k, other languages - we negotiate
*Motion Picture - 30sec 5k

Samples are available
Re: 'Anonymous' Uses APC's Twitter Handle To Ask Pastor Adeyemi Not To Join EndSARS by Uzomacharles: 7:14am On Nov 12, 2020
#ProblemNoDeyFinish

Re: 'Anonymous' Uses APC's Twitter Handle To Ask Pastor Adeyemi Not To Join EndSARS by sapientia(m): 8:19am On Nov 12, 2020
Very silly title

Everyone knows who wrote that.

We have already dragged him yesterday

1 Like

Re: 'Anonymous' Uses APC's Twitter Handle To Ask Pastor Adeyemi Not To Join EndSARS by Liposure: 8:54am On Nov 12, 2020
The fallout from this protest is a mixture of the good, the bad and the ugly
Re: 'Anonymous' Uses APC's Twitter Handle To Ask Pastor Adeyemi Not To Join EndSARS by privaldo: 9:19am On Nov 12, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

As porous as our websites are, these pipu have not been able to give anything that will make us feel they are a threat. These can't be the real anonymous...They must be Aba made

This goes to show that you don't read before you comment. Understand the context of what was posted before rushing to to comment. Being the first to comment doesn't make you smart, it only gives you cheap likes.
Re: 'Anonymous' Uses APC's Twitter Handle To Ask Pastor Adeyemi Not To Join EndSARS by SaiOba: 10:40am On Nov 12, 2020
sapientia:
Very silly title

Everyone knows who wrote that.

We have already dragged him yesterday
Boss, abeg na who write am?

(1) (Reply)

FG Survival Fund: 10 Out Of My 20 Staff Already Got Alert: Pictures / bandits deserve amnesty like Niger Delta militants –Usman Yusuf / Obaseki: How Lack Of Funds Forced FG To Print N60bn For States To Share Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.