Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,653 members, 7,972,432 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 10:59 AM

Who Would You Like To Date? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Would You Like To Date? (158 Views)

Would You Like To Become A NOWNOW Agent? / Full And Up-to-date Saga Between Innocent Chuckwuma And Gtbank / Would You Like To Make Cool Money Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Would You Like To Date? by MXray: 7:08am On Nov 12, 2020
On Tinder you look at the profiles of potential dates, you look at their photos, you pick the ones you like.

You look at their interests and see if they match with yours.

Then you like their photos.

And then you can go ahead to start a conversation.

If they like you in return.

Then you can arrange for a hangout(date)...

What does this have to do with #business, #marketing, and #copywriting?

The answer is Customer Avatar.

A customer avatar or profile is like a Tinder profile reversed.

It helps you know exactly who you want to date (do business with), what interests them, and how to strike up meaningful conversations with them in your marketing messages.

So, how do you create your ideal customer profile?

Answer! Create it like a Tinder profile...

Look at other Tinder profiles and ask yourself...

"Who would I like to date from the information I have?"

Reverse this and you have the key to creating a customer avatar.

P.S. ~My name is Dominic, I am a high-conversion copywriter for Ambitious Small Businesses.

I'm the founder of @ContentRepublik, a digital copywriting agency and ally of ambitious small businesses.

Follow us @ContentRepublik on Twitter

For enquiries here on Nairaland, I'm always a DM away

#digitalmarketingtips

(1) (Reply)

Now Or Never: Why Manufacturers Are Moving Dollars To Digital Engagement / Get Your Upwork Account Plus Guide Till You Get Hired / Globe Chamber Of Commerce & Industry (GCCI) Dublin Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.