Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,321 members, 7,971,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:41 AM

Nairalanders,is It True With F-1 Visa You Can Only Work On Campus? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairalanders,is It True With F-1 Visa You Can Only Work On Campus? (759 Views)

Masters F-1 Visa For A U.S Bachelors Degree Holder / K-1 Visa, Administrative Processing, Received Phone Call From Embassy / Uk Tier 1 Visa Application Experience: Hmn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders,is It True With F-1 Visa You Can Only Work On Campus? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 16, 2011
Is it true with F-1 visa you can only work on campus? So if that's the case how will one cope if you can't get work at school and no one to help from home?Please i need your advice.
Thanks
Re: Nairalanders,is It True With F-1 Visa You Can Only Work On Campus? by dellnet: 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2011
File for work authorization after a year. How long have you been on F-1?
Re: Nairalanders,is It True With F-1 Visa You Can Only Work On Campus? by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 17, 2011
F1 holders are only allowed to work 20 hours on campus per week. A few people I know were not even allowed to work until after their first year in school. They do not expect you to survive on that because you have made them believe that your sponsor has the financial strength to sponsor you while you are schooling.
Re: Nairalanders,is It True With F-1 Visa You Can Only Work On Campus? by oyewolejos(m): 6:59am On Mar 17, 2011
dammiedex:

Is it true with F-1 visa you can only work on campus? So if that's the case [b]how will one cope if you can't get work at school [/b]and no one to help from home?Please i need your advice.
Thanks

Join the league. Thats the American Dream of the year 2011

(1) (Reply)

Justwise , Vicjustice And Others Help Oooooooo / I Need A Canada Visa / At Least 62 Bodies Recovered From Plane Crash Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.