Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,144 members, 7,880,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:42 PM

Check Out New Pictures Of Bbnaija Nina Ivy's Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out New Pictures Of Bbnaija Nina Ivy's Son (375 Views)

Denzel Kelechukwu: Nina Ivy's Son In New Photos / First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) / Nina Ivy Gets 2 Diamond Wristwatches From An Unknown Person In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out New Pictures Of Bbnaija Nina Ivy's Son by Simbiatx: 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2020
Big Brother Naija's Nina has finally unveiled her son's face.

The former reality show star who also penned down a message to her son Denzel, wrote;

"To my son,
I loved you from the very start
You stole my breath , embraced my heart,I remember the first day I held you in my arms I felt a love so unreal,
Loving you is a wonderful way to spend a lifetime, thank you for choosing me to to be your mummy , you are my definition of perfect

"Hi everyone, meet my baby @denzelkely"

Check out the video below for small things you can do to live a happier life:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uuQybGi-7c

Re: Check Out New Pictures Of Bbnaija Nina Ivy's Son by Imortal001: 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2020
Cute

(1) (Reply)

Actress Ameze Imarhiagbe Call Out African Pastors Prophesizing About US Election / "I Am Only Available For Self Investment Not For Love" - Princess Onyejekwe / Tiwa Savage’s MOBO Performance Was Great – Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.