Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,619 members, 7,941,382 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:12 AM

Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons (52807 Views)

Mortuary Caught Fire In Benue, Corpses Burnt Beyond Recognition (Pictures) / Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeleton / COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2020
OMOJOHN001:
They have mine their Skull, hummmmm.

Una dey try for this region. TUEEEEEH
Agent of division, we are wiser now
Re: Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons by superior1: 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2020
And someone somewhere is waiting for his loved one

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons by UncleHaba22: 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2020
B
Re: Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2020
sexiestharam:
Nigeria is the most reckless and most careless country in the world. No value for the living and no value for the dead.
shocked
Re: Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons by Omezif(m): 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2020
Wherever you are in this world make sure you are in connection with people.
Re: Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons by Jmk9292(m): 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2020
Let the Govt permit them to bury all unclaimed bodies...... let sanity be restored
Re: Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons by Guestlander: 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2020
sexiestharam:
Nigeria is the most reckless and most careless country in the world. No value for the living and no value for the dead.

We don’t value anything. We don't even care about the living let alone the dead.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons by Yarolimpo13: 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2020
Oga o, calamity everywhere
Re: Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons by saphiya(f): 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2020
And some of these people's relations would be looking for them

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons by ahnie: 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2020
Another outbreak looming......
Re: Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons by jneutron4000: 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2020
Turn them Cadaver make Med students learn or burn them if no use for it.
Re: Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons by kilonshele101(m): 7:50pm On Nov 12, 2020
where is the skeleton grin
Re: Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons by Gkay1(m): 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2020
vgg
Re: Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons by naturallyhost: 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2020
God help us

Re: Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons by Fmghewzy(m): 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2020
OMOJOHN001:
They have mine their Skull, hummmmm.

Una dey try for this region. TUEEEEEH

God will deliver your soul.Bigotry won't consume you.

You where not present when two different thread where created on killings in your region ooo.

Nobody said anything tribalistic ,cause every reasonable being knows that Crime knows no tribe .
Re: Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons by Netanya(f): 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
While the Ex-governor's burial ground is like a palace . SMH
Re: Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons by achymmania: 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2020
When Islam tells you to bury your dead immediately, you’ll be ranting up and down. I’m sure 99% of those bodies were Christians.
Re: Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons by DasaintHope(m): 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2020
i was at a restaurant yesterday wen i realized i desperately needed to fart (polute) after eatin a plates of beans ,they were playing skeleton by master KG .the music was very loud so i timed my fart (polute) with the beats , i was reahersing my fart (polute) along side the music so that nobody will hear de sound of the fart although, the fart was very loud too wen i finished i feel relieved and better although the odur was too bad, but i look around & i noticed that everybody in the restaurant frowned & was staring at me why....? Then i suddenly remember that i was listenin to the music with my head-phone i almost fainted,

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons by bluefilm: 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2020
sexiestharam:

I dey tell you.

A country where bullet wounds are subject to police permit before treatment is not really a cool place, if you ask me...
Re: Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons by hush15: 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
sexiestharam:

You sef funny. Leaders of tomorrow, I mean child wey dem never conceive, no get value. Not to mention dead body. Sebi dead body don live before.

Look, you can't give what you don't have
Re: Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
Skull minners right now will be very pleased....lolz...
their goods don land
Re: Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons by naturallyhost: 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
jh
Re: Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons by Donspicey: 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
RaptObserver:
Na wa o. Thank God say I don eat before opening this news thread. Cremating them will be cheaper and safer. Africans re yet to buy into cremation but it is no big deal.

As in burning dem abi?

Dat na phase two jungle justice nah.....

Double wahala if d pesin no stil make heaven...
Re: Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons by Stanleyq: 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2020
I no hear him say govt o
Re: Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons by globalresource: 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
Lack of accountability and data base and may be poverty are the causes of these things. When a person dies in an accident, his relatives whereabout will not be known thereby making them to think he has been kidnapped or kill by some pple. We need to hold ourselves accountable and not the government for what we do and indulge in. Common things are not common. Filling of manifest before travelling or letting an important person know what you're about to embark on is key sometimes cos we never can know how or where or when sth bad gonna happen.

FTC for the second time.

I dedicate it to my fellow security guards out there working 24hrs under the sun w/out enough pay and delayed salaries.

It is not people's problem but how the country is. The government can start a good data base across MDAs but No...they only use it to embezzle money

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons by Ademoore07(m): 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2020
DasaintHope:
i was at a restaurant yesterday wen i realized i
desperately needed to fart (polute) after eatin a
plates of beans ,they were playing skeleton by
master KG .the music was very loud so i timed
my fart (polute) with the beats , i was reahersing
my fart (polute) along side the music so that
nobody will hear de sound of the fart although,
the fart was very loud too wen i finished i feel
relieved and better although the odur was too
bad, but i look around & i noticed that everybody
in the restaurant frowned & was staring at me
why....? Then i suddenly remember that i was
listenin to the music with my head-phone i
almost fainted,
See your life outside

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons by zuto4u(m): 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2020
Chai!! What is man?
Re: Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons by AnanseK(m): 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2020
Ezemarcel:

The problem is that in Nigeria we attach so much in celebration of the dead.......

Some parts of Nigeria....
Re: Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons by AWhy101(m): 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2020
DasaintHope:
i was at a restaurant yesterday wen i realized i
desperately needed to fart (polute) after eatin a
plates of beans ,they were playing skeleton by
master KG .the music was very loud so i timed
my fart (polute) with the beats , i was reahersing
my fart (polute) along side the music so that
nobody will hear de sound of the fart although,
the fart was very loud too wen i finished i feel
relieved and better although the odur was too
bad, but i look around & i noticed that everybody
in the restaurant frowned & was staring at me
why....? Then i suddenly remember that i was
listenin to the music with my head-phone i
almost fainted,
Not funny grin, I almost laughed . Don't be confuse wink. Yes I am okay tongue
Re: Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons by abatically(m): 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
Ezemarcel:
Double wahala for dead body

The problem is that in Nigeria we attach so much in celebration of the dead....

If u no get money why not open ground and bury ur dead....

You can't be too sure that all the copses were abandoned because their families don't have the money to bury them. We do not have proper biometric system in this country and many people don't carry their ID around. So whenever an accident occurs it becomes very difficult to identify the deceased let alone contact their families. Corpses are dumped at the mortuary and most of the times abandoned there.
Re: Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons by fabsyl(m): 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2020
Pix or I don't believe it. even onto death, as a Nigerian, u wl stl suffer
Re: Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons by Dminister(m): 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2020
Pictures or Idonbilive it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Snake Inside Wash Hand Basin / COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center / Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.