Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,028 members, 7,976,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 03:43 PM

Do You Believe That She Is Just 17years Old? See 5 Charming Photos Of “susan” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Believe That She Is Just 17years Old? See 5 Charming Photos Of “susan” (9062 Views)

The Boy Is Bad – Kizz Daniel Says As He Shares Some Charming Photos That Will Ma / Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture / Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe That She Is Just 17years Old? See 5 Charming Photos Of “susan” by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 13, 2020
Rugaria:

Tell them ooo
what's the name of the woman in this pix?
Re: Do You Believe That She Is Just 17years Old? See 5 Charming Photos Of “susan” by timibare(m): 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2020
Ned Nwoko dey do press up.....she's gonna b the next
Re: Do You Believe That She Is Just 17years Old? See 5 Charming Photos Of “susan” by Karac: 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2020
She go 'em nice body. Na just lips spoil am
Re: Do You Believe That She Is Just 17years Old? See 5 Charming Photos Of “susan” by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2020
Small children sexualising themselves. Randy perverts roaming about. sad

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe That She Is Just 17years Old? See 5 Charming Photos Of “susan” by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2020
Susan Pwajok

And she's a teenager

miracood:
what's the name of the woman in this pix?
Re: Do You Believe That She Is Just 17years Old? See 5 Charming Photos Of “susan” by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Susan Pwajok

And she's a teenager

I mean ur meme
Re: Do You Believe That She Is Just 17years Old? See 5 Charming Photos Of “susan” by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Susan Pwajok

And she's a teenager

I mean the meme
Re: Do You Believe That She Is Just 17years Old? See 5 Charming Photos Of “susan” by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
Ohhh

Ada Ameh

miracood:
I mean the meme
Re: Do You Believe That She Is Just 17years Old? See 5 Charming Photos Of “susan” by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2020
Her lips is the most attractive feature
Re: Do You Believe That She Is Just 17years Old? See 5 Charming Photos Of “susan” by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
Karac:
She go 'em nice body. Na just lips spoil am
wetin u sabi? Those lips is what men needs
Re: Do You Believe That She Is Just 17years Old? See 5 Charming Photos Of “susan” by Karac: 10:42pm On Nov 13, 2020
IntersexSherry:
wetin u sabi? Those lips is what men needs

Lol... Really... What do men need it for?

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe That She Is Just 17years Old? See 5 Charming Photos Of “susan” by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
Karac:

Lol... Really... What do men need it for?
all those big lips with nice shape, when they look at it, they imagine it giving them a blow job
Re: Do You Believe That She Is Just 17years Old? See 5 Charming Photos Of “susan” by Prosmobi: 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
Fajoe2020:
She never frown face be this oo
her face ehn
Re: Do You Believe That She Is Just 17years Old? See 5 Charming Photos Of “susan” by Karac: 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
IntersexSherry:
all those big lips with nice shape, when they look at it, they imagine it giving them a blow job

I can imagine it too grincheesy Everybody is created beautifully actually
Re: Do You Believe That She Is Just 17years Old? See 5 Charming Photos Of “susan” by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
Karac:

I can imagine it too grincheesy Everybody is created beautifully actually
ya that's the way men look at women.
Re: Do You Believe That She Is Just 17years Old? See 5 Charming Photos Of “susan” by Karac: 11:00pm On Nov 13, 2020
IntersexSherry:
ya that's the way men look at women.

U can't generalise tho... Like for me now, na u give me the BJ idea grin
Re: Do You Believe That She Is Just 17years Old? See 5 Charming Photos Of “susan” by AuroraB(f): 9:10am On Nov 14, 2020
sammuell:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
The matter tire you grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Removes Bra Dance Naked At Big Brother Audition / Real Marlians Don’t Wear Pant Fans Blast Toke Makinwa As She Share New Picture / PMAN Governor, Collins Adeyemi Celebrated At Rotary Event In Abuja (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.