Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,449 members, 7,971,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:59 PM

See What This Lanky Blogger Wrote To Adekunle Gold Concerning His Wife Simi On T - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Lanky Blogger Wrote To Adekunle Gold Concerning His Wife Simi On T (385 Views)

Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher / Help!! I'm Too Tall And Lanky / The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What This Lanky Blogger Wrote To Adekunle Gold Concerning His Wife Simi On T by Tokativeh: 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
A hungry-looking blogger has shaken the internet with his crazy letter to Adekunle Gold over his wife Simi on Twitter.

The lanky blogger with the name “doksblog” has labeled simi as his “five years crush”. Read his tweets below.

Ade nwanne’m, please do quick and collect the number of pikins you want from simi, my 5years crush.
Soon, soon, if not later, i will definitely show to snatch her away from you.
Bros…..abeg do quick……..i can’t wait too long oo
Shey “u” hear am? i dey come…………
[b][/b]

Re: See What This Lanky Blogger Wrote To Adekunle Gold Concerning His Wife Simi On T by jenny005: 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2020
I dont blame you. May GOD Have mercy on you

(1) (Reply)

. / Should A Man Kneel! / Relationship With Blood Convenient.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.