Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,808 members, 7,979,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 05:55 PM

I - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I (2061 Views)

What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? / Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday / I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Oh, ok what does this mean

I meant my friends who got married
Re: I by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
mariahAngel:

Why una dey always carry bad ting for mind?

Male and female no fit be just friends? undecided

You don't even know why I said that, he's mostly in programming section , the fact I saw him in this thread is why I said we sight you. Una go just dey jump into matter way no concern you.

1 Like

Re: I by mariahAngel(f): 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
pcguru1:

You don't even know why I said that, he's mostly in programming section , the fact I saw him in this thread is why I said we sight you. Una go just dey jump into matter way no concern you.

You shouldn't be upset dear... it's a public forum.
Mistakes like this are bound to happen on a platform like an nairaland.
Re: I by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
mariahAngel:

You shouldn't be upset dear... it's a public forum.
Mistakes like this are bound to happen.

I get what you mean now, apologies for the remarks ....

1 Like

Re: I by SAMBARRY: 3:06am On Nov 14, 2020
talk2hb1:

Yam and Goat are good Friend Ooo, na we just dey judge dem. What's the yam good for if not being eaten by the goat, and of what good is a goat that can't eat Yam.
lol so how does that make them friends if one will eat the other? wink
Re: I by talk2hb1(m): 4:15am On Nov 14, 2020
SAMBARRY:
lol so how does that make them friends if one will eat the other? wink
Symbiotical Complementality Relationship grin
Re: I by IamGreen1(f): 4:28am On Nov 14, 2020
Trayceey:
Good day good people.

So I created this thread because I'm in search of one or two good female friends. Due to marriage, relocation etc. I lost contact with most of my good friends. Most of them got married and relocated out of Lagos while some have gone outside the country. I didn't realize how lonely I was until my job got halted due to corona virus and since then I haven't been called back to resume work. I've always been indoors and home alone with no friend to talk to or hang out with. I need a female friend that I can socialize with, gossip with, go to cinema together attend parties together etc. I've got other streams of income and I'm not financially incapacitated. If u are a nice lady out there 29 years upwards and you found youself in my shoes and also need a friend, chat me up on WhatsApp with this link. LESBIANS PLEASE STAY OFF! https:///18ete4

I just sent you a message on WhatsApp. I live at Ikotun precisely and I am married
Re: I by SAMBARRY: 4:36am On Nov 14, 2020
talk2hb1:

Symbiotical Complementality Relationship grin
grin

There's nothing like friendship between yam and goat.its like entrusting a hungry ÑIGERIAN man with billion van with a Truck load of money and you expect to meet him and the bullion van with money intact.infact it will take a miracle for you to meet the man and the money still intact
Re: I by talk2hb1(m): 5:27am On Nov 14, 2020
SAMBARRY:
grin

There's nothing like friendship between yam and goat.its like entrusting a hungry ÑIGERIAN man with billion van with a Truck load of money and you expect to meet him and the bullion van with money intact.infact it will take a miracle for you to meet the man and the money still intact
Sha Take it lidat, I even invent english to butress me point cheesy
Re: I by SAMBARRY: 5:41am On Nov 14, 2020
grin
talk2hb1:

Sha Take it lidat, I even invent english to butress me point cheesy
o joyewa grin
Re: I by Lizboh(f): 7:08am On Nov 14, 2020
I don't know why you will want a female friend between 29 and above. That age range are probably married or newly married. We should be careful of husband snatcher. Its new method they use now. She want a friend to gossip and socialite with thereby entering them gradually. PLS LETS BE VERY CAREFUL .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I by talk2hb1(m): 7:37am On Nov 14, 2020
pcguru1:

I get what you mean now, apologies for the remarks ....
I did not know you were being heat up, I wasn't even going through the post.

mariahAngel:

Why una dey always carry bad ting for mind?

Male and female no fit be just friends? undecided

Our Dearest Mariahangel, don't pcguru1 he is pulling my two legs grin
Re: I by mariahAngel(f): 8:06am On Nov 14, 2020
talk2hb1:

I did not know you were being heat up, I wasn't even going through the post.

Our Dearest Mariahangel, don't pcguru1 he is pulling my two legs grin

He was about to beat me up too... grin
Re: I by talk2hb1(m): 8:15am On Nov 14, 2020
mariahAngel:

He was about to beat me up too... grin
Na ShakarA, I know him he can't hurt a fly.
Don't worry you have me, just send in the signal mistress in distress grin
Re: I by mariahAngel(f): 8:17am On Nov 14, 2020
talk2hb1:

Na ShakarA, I know him he can't hurt a fly.
Don't worry you have me, just send in the signal mistress in distress grin

Ok knight. grin

Hahahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: I by pozehnani(f): 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
Trayceey:
I'm in Alimosho, egbeda area. I am a good christian but I'm not the SU type. I'm the indoor type. I'm in-between introvert and extrovert

Im at Akoka yaba.
Re: I by mrblessed(m): 2:37am On Nov 15, 2020
pozehnani:

Im at Akoka yaba.
Yeah, you mean Yaba left. Don't worry, we all know your location.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I by pozehnani(f): 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2020
mrblessed:
Yeah, you mean Yaba left. Don't worry, we all know your location.

Now I know something is wrong with you.
Don't ever mention me again if you don't want to see the other side of me.
Re: I by CsRockefeller(m): 12:44pm On Nov 15, 2020
Lizboh:
I don't know why you will want a female friend between 29 and above. That age range are probably married or new married. We should be careful of husband snatcher. Its new method they use now. She want a friend to gossip and socialite with thereby entering them gradually. PLS LETS BE VERY CAREFUL .

Men!! When you think you've heard it all. People like you really get people looking for things that aren't missing and at the same time, you get people looking where they should but aren't.

Hope you get?

3 Likes

Re: I by mrblessed(m): 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
[quote author=pozehnani post=96063698] Nothing is wrong with me. You don't have good sense of humour at all. Oya show me who you are.

1 Like

Re: I by bukatyne(f): 1:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
Lizboh:
I don't know why you will want a female friend between 29 and above. That age range are probably married or new married. We should be careful of husband snatcher. Its new method they use now. She want a friend to gossip and socialite with thereby entering them gradually. PLS LETS BE VERY CAREFUL .

Ok, this is funny.

1 Like

Re: I by bukatyne(f): 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
Trayceey:
Good day good people.

So I created this thread because I'm in search of one or two good female friends. Due to marriage, relocation etc. I lost contact with most of my good friends. Most of them got married and relocated out of Lagos while some have gone outside the country. I didn't realize how lonely I was until my job got halted due to corona virus and since then I haven't been called back to resume work. I've always been indoors and home alone with no friend to talk to or hang out with. I need a female friend that I can socialize with, gossip with, go to cinema together attend parties together etc. I've got other streams of income and I'm not financially incapacitated. If u are a nice lady out there 29 years upwards and you found youself in my shoes and also need a friend, chat me up on WhatsApp with this link. LESBIANS PLEASE STAY OFF! https:///18ete4

What came to my head was:

Wayne Wonder's 'Friend like me'

2 Likes

Re: I by pozehnani(f): 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2020
[quote author=mrblessed post=96065857][/quote]

That's no humour. I mean.. you wishing someone yaba left. I'm sure you know what that means. I don't joke with such. Please.
Re: I by 2dice01: 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
Trayceey:
I meant my friends who got married
Tray
You mean all your friends ganged up against you and got married this year grin

O wrong nau cheesy

1 Like

Re: I by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
2dice01:
Tray
You mean all your friends ganged up against you and got married this year grin

O wrong nau cheesy
lol

1 Like

Re: I by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
Lizboh:
I prefer single friends. Not married friends. Like I said, someone I can hang out with. Not someone that has kids to take care of. Oh please, you sound so shallow. Which method are they using?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I by 2dice01: 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
Trayceey:
lol

How many got married this year?
Re: I by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
2dice01:

How many got married this year?
Re: I by 2dice01: 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
Trayceey:
Really shocked

You are Joking huh

1 Like

Re: I by Oyindamolah: 12:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
Trayceey:
Good day good people.

So I created this thread because I'm in search of one or two good female friends. Due to marriage, relocation etc. I lost contact with most of my good friends. Most of them got married and relocated out of Lagos while some have gone outside the country. I d
The ones in your church nko? and the ones you snubbing in your area nko?
Re: I by Oyindamolah: 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
IamGreen1:

I just sent you a message on WhatsApp. I live at Ikotun precisely and I am married
Don't come here complaining your husband has been snatched

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fear Enugu Boys. Must A Lady Have Sex With You When She Spends The Night? / BUSTED: Pastor Patronizes Prostitute And He Didn't Know She Attends His Church / See Photo Of Nigerian Women In 1922

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.