Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,336 members, 7,900,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 05:51 PM

Uche Maduagwu Said Beyonce Snubbed Davido Because He Aren't The Biggest Artiste - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu Said Beyonce Snubbed Davido Because He Aren't The Biggest Artiste (416 Views)

I Hate Davido Because He Sexually Harassed Me – Kemi Olunloyo Shocking Reveals / Genevieve Nnaji Snubbed At New Afrika Shine, Fans Not Pleased / Davido Snubbed A Lady Who Tried To Touch Him At A Party (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Maduagwu Said Beyonce Snubbed Davido Because He Aren't The Biggest Artiste by nairafamedotcom: 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu has taken to social media to disapprove of popular Nigerian singer, Davido’s claims that he is the biggest artiste in Nigeria.

According to Uche, the “FEM” hitmaker has not even bagged any Grammy nomination to his name, adding that it is one of the reasons why fellow industry colleague, Wizkid ignores him.

He went on to disclose that his wealth does not put him on the list of the biggest Nigerian artistes while stating that even American rapper, Nicki Minaj does not recognize him as such.

He wrote;
“#Davido, how can you say you are the biggest artiste in #Nigeria when you have never smell a #grammy nomination? This is why #wizkid ignores you o maa n be. Being the biggest is not measured by how cracked your vocal cord is neither is it about how wealthy your father is and definitely not about the number of #instagram followers, its about your street credibility and how you connect with the youth with your #music but can someone who allegedly deny being part of abuja #endsars protest in IG of police office be crowned a king? davido yes you are the biggest my papa money help my music career if indeed its true you did not pay @nickiminaj for a collabo then thats because she does not see you as a BIG #international artiste like burna, femi kuti and starboy so she do charity work as her contribution to giving back to africa, go and marry chioma firstly and prove to us that you are king in Adeleke dynasty or why do you think beyonce did not work with you#share”

See a screenshot of his post below:
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/11/beyonce-snubbed-you-because-you-arent.html

Re: Uche Maduagwu Said Beyonce Snubbed Davido Because He Aren't The Biggest Artiste by writetopoker2: 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
Cat sleep and rat go bite hin tail,
wetin hin dey find?
Palavaa hin dey find,
Palavaa him go getii yoooooooo.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Said Beyonce Snubbed Davido Because He Aren't The Biggest Artiste by jenny005: 10:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
"Pride goes before a fall; but he that humble himself before the LORD shall be exalted"
Re: Uche Maduagwu Said Beyonce Snubbed Davido Because He Aren't The Biggest Artiste by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 13, 2020
So Wizkid when follow international artists do record so,them tell you say them meet

When he recorded " Come Closer ", Wizkid haven't met Drake then,he met Drake for the first time months after,go and check on google when he sang that song and when he first met Drake one on one.
He recorded one with Lil Wayne but yet,he never still do video because no meeting. He recorded another one with Tyga on Ojuelegba but na cartoon be the video.
He recorded with Beyonce but still no video,yet Beyonce recorded one with Shatta Wale of Ghana,that guy when no reach Wizkid level but she was dancing with Shatta Wale and almost allowing him to rock he even hugged him self, Beyonce hardly does that in any of her videos with anyone especially since her marriage with Jay Z. The Brown Skin girl came out with a video,her pikin when no know A from G, appear but Wizkid when use him sub do WhatsApp record no show.

In all In all,I mean to say that Wizkid haven't met with these people to record any song because they see him as not worth it, the records are normal WhatsApp Records kpam.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FUTO Gist: My Crazy Experiences In Federal University Of Technology Owerri / You / Celebrities Clash Over Peter And Paul Of P SQUARE'S Birthday, Gbas Gbos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.