Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,035 members, 7,890,387 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:29 PM

Sierra Leone Apologize & Investigate Kei Kamara Video :I Can't Sleep - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sierra Leone Apologize & Investigate Kei Kamara Video :I Can't Sleep (551 Views)

Aboubakar Kamara: Meet The AFCON Footballer Called AK-47 / AFCON: Kei Kamara's House Almost Destroyed After Missing A Victory Penalty / Ahmad Musa: We Made Costly Mistakes Against Sierra Leone, We Sincerely Apologize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sierra Leone Apologize & Investigate Kei Kamara Video :I Can't Sleep by daniddan1999: 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2020
The Sierra Leone national team has apologized on behalf of the team striker kei kamara over the video he posted online claiming he can't sleep due to the stiff bed and pillow he got in the hotel room his team lodge in benin Nigeria. The country also said they will go into investigation about the issue while tendering an apology to the NFF and the hotel the team lodge in. Sierra Leone will play Nigeria on Friday

Re: Sierra Leone Apologize & Investigate Kei Kamara Video :I Can't Sleep by Flexherbal(m): 10:43pm On Nov 12, 2020
Waiting for the conclusion of the investigation!

(1) (Reply)

For The First Time In Barca History, Lionel Messi Voted To Elect President / Iheanacho Equals His Best Goalscoring Tally In Leicester City's Defeat To West H / Football Quiz - Test Your Football Knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.