Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,076 members, 7,883,748 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 03:28 PM

Toke Makinwa Reveals She Lost Her Virginity At 13 (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Reveals She Lost Her Virginity At 13 (video) (151 Views)

I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond / Juliet Ibrahim: I Lost My Virginity At 30 Years / I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Reveals She Lost Her Virginity At 13 (video) by Adeala1: 10:50pm On Nov 12, 2020
Nigerian celebrity and On-Air-Personality (OAP), Toke Makinwa has revealed that she had her first sex as a thirteen-year-old girl.

She made the revelation on Thursday during one of her vlogging sessions in which she answered questions from her fans and followers.

According to the celebrity, the incident happened when she was still in secondary school and it was with her senior and fellow student who was in SS 3 at that time.

She added that she can’t explain why she did it at that time but appealed to people not to judge her.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Use link below to watch video

https://woloaded.com.ng/toke-makinwa-reveals-she-lost-her-virginity-at-13-video/

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals She Lost Her Virginity At 13 (video) by Macrofrancis(m): 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2020
If she is asking her fans not to judge her by that, what were her words of advice to her underaged followers?

(1) (Reply)

Packaging! Packaging!! Packaging!!! / Asking SUPERCAR OWNERS What They Do For A Living (video) / This Interesting Movie Just Came Out Today 1&2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.