Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,076 members, 7,977,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 07:53 PM

Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army (14754 Views)

Ohanaeze, Afenifere, NCF Ask Buhari To Honour Reps’ Summons / Civilian JTF Capture Boko Haram Members On Numbers 41 & 90 Wanted Army List(pix / Boko Haram Kills Bulama Bukar Maradona, Civilian JTF Chairman In Borno(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army by izunned: 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
TecM0:
cool

North doesn't support any policy favouring South

South doesn't support any policy favouring North

However on this, if the Civilian JTF are qualified and have the O level certificate then I see no big deal, last military recruitment their was very low turnout , it was so bad the Army had to reduce requirements, nobody wants to take such deadly job with low pay

Why are we so myopic in this country. Why did people refuse to pick army recruitment form? It is because of the insincerity of the military leadership in this nation. Let this present APC government leave power and a sincere party take over, you will see that many people including me would pick form. God show us mercy.
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army by SunnyOgirima(m): 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2020
oglalasioux:
Haba! Like serious' nothing u wil do in nigeria dat u wil go free either good or bad
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army by oglalasioux(m): 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
[quote author=SunnyOgirima post=95999342][/quote]

I believe that's your quote not mine. Learn how to quote properly. Thanks.
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army by Prolific007(m): 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
TecM0:
cool

North doesn't support any policy favouring South

South doesn't support any policy favouring North

However on this, if the Civilian JTF are qualified and have the O level certificate then I see no big deal, last military recruitment their was very low turnout , it was so bad the Army had to reduce requirements, nobody wants to take such deadly job with low pay

Shattap There! And Start Reasonin' With Your Head Not Your A$$. What Will You Say In The Case Of Benue State Where The Governor Appointed A JTF Leader That They Later Discovered Was A Secretary To Boko Haram.
The FG Led By The North Is Up To Something But Those That Are In Doubts Should Just Fastened Their Seat Belt And Watch It As It Unfolds Then You Go Know The Different Between Being Strapped And Puttin' On Seat Belt. Bumme Ôr
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army by EagleNest(m): 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2020
One day they'll absorb the so called fake repentant BH members into Nigeria Army.
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army by SunnyOgirima(m): 9:50pm On Jan 09, 2021
oglalasioux:

I believe that's your quote not mine. Learn how to quote properly. Thanks.
if u can teach me, I will b grateful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The History Of Fuel Price Increase In Nigeria / Buhari Writes NASS, Seeks To Borrow $5.851bn For Railway Projects / Lai Mohammed: Twitter, Liable For #endsars Destruction In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.