Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,395 members, 7,901,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:49 PM

FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas (12460 Views)

FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina / FG Sacks 2 Contractors Over Delay In Disbursement Of Cash Transfer / Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by SmartPolician: 9:26am On Nov 13, 2020
MickzyDonald:

You mean they are extremely poor right, have you seen an iron picker exposing his pocket, most of them have money, but to spend is their problem, They prefer to wear Their clothes till it fades ,then invest in their cow businesses,. who say Hausa's are broke....Go to their lands and confirm it you'll be amazed, do you know the worth of a full grown cow,talkless of having hundreds of them, some of them live a normal life but the other way round is the most common

Nah

Those cows are mostly owned by Alhajis

I am not saying that some of them don't own.

However, most rich northerners have those cows.

They just use those guys you to manage them because they are professional herders. That's why the rich northerners can never criticize the herders. It's their investments.

It's just like owning a company and getting someone to manage it for you because you have other things to do with your time
Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by oluwasegun007(m): 9:42am On Nov 13, 2020
MickzyDonald:

The country cant improve like this at all

At the end of the day, they'll claim they empowered people out of poverty with 20k.

Something that's not up to $100.
Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by hush15: 9:57am On Nov 13, 2020
SmartPolician:

No matter how you look at it, they are extremely poor. Those herders don't actually own the cows; they help one big Alhaji manage them

You will be surprised.
Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by paulolee(m): 10:31am On Nov 13, 2020
kc4christ:
When u fill form
Lastweek in aks...access bank sent a text abt new aza created for all of us who filled d form n they invited us to finish with the screening process n said alert shud start dis week BT I Neva see any tin n dts why am asking
Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by MickzyDonald: 10:32am On Nov 13, 2020
oluwasegun007:

At the end of the day, they'll claim they empowered people out of poverty with 20k.

Something that's not up to $100.
People that are mad
Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by MickzyDonald: 10:35am On Nov 13, 2020
SmartPolician:

Nah

Those cows are mostly owned by Alhajis

I am not saying that some of them don't own.

However, most rich northerners have those cows.

They just use those guys you to manage them because they are professional herders. That's why the rich northerners can never criticize the herders. It's their investments.

It's just like owning a company and getting someone to manage it for you because you have other things to do with your time
I reckon with you, after all we all need a change in this COUNTRY
Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by MickzyDonald: 10:36am On Nov 13, 2020
Moferere:

They are first class citizens.

If you think that I am wrong, carry table knife the same way Fulani carry daggers around and let's see if you will not be arrested.
True talk
Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by Alwaysachick: 11:04am On Nov 13, 2020
inoki247:
Them don start dere scam format again...

People wey dey owe heaven and earth dey du Giveaway....

They are just laundering money for the north.

Later they will tag hundreds of billon to this cause.

Its all in their agenda. Shame on all Southern policy makers
Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by kc4christ(m): 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2020
paulolee:

Lastweek in aks...access bank sent a text abt new aza created for all of us who filled d form n they invited us to finish with the screening process n said alert shud start dis week BT I Neva see any tin n dts why am asking
waiting for my bank aza sha with fidelity,no screening yet here from the heart beat of the nation.
Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by lindareep: 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2020
whytediamond:

Sorry for thinking you're male.

Please spend some time to watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JCvIvb8PpY

OK thanks
Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by mujaya1(m): 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2020
MickzyDonald:
Why is it always the FULANI's that will always come first when it has to do with benefiting from FG, The President is somehow tribalistic i guess
igbo herdmen again spotted
Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by Josywhyte: 8:01am On Nov 15, 2020
This is really funny. #20,000 to start a business? Jesus heavenly Christ! The FG should be ashamed of itself for this. Most countries are giving grants of $2000 to help alleviate poverty in their country and ours is #20,000....
I weep for naija
Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by newspapers: 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2021
Federal Government Special Cash Grant Initiatives

https://www.successjoint.com/fg-special-cash-grant-12966/

At all at all na em bad pass o.
Make we apply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FEC Approves Bill To Increase Retirement Age And Years Of Service For Teachers / NPA investigation: Buhari approves Panel Of Inquiry As Usman Steps Aside / Speculators Undermine Measures To Stabilize Foreign Exchange Market – Ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.