Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,884 members, 7,949,078 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 05:48 PM

Who Is The Individual With The Username NOBODY On This Platform. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The Individual With The Username NOBODY On This Platform. (234 Views)

Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual / What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. / Why Did You Choose The Username You're Using On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Individual With The Username NOBODY On This Platform. by Betterlifesars: 3:16am On Nov 13, 2020
Dear NOBODY,

I have observed on this platform that your username "nobody" is different from all other usernames on this platform.

The writing of the words of your username is different from all other usernames. Also, it is impossible to view your profile.

I am only curious @osewa @moderators.

I come in peace Mr/Mrs/Miss Nobody.

[i][/i]You may write back to omolayeni@gmail.com if you so wish.
Re: Who Is The Individual With The Username NOBODY On This Platform. by MickzyDonald: 3:25am On Nov 13, 2020
Ajiolodekina:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SIu7b4y-DY
In case you want to send him money,you can send it to mine first, then I'll do it to him grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ginimbi's Ferrari Goes Up In Flames During Burial / Nnamdi Kanu Blast Buhari After Peru President Resign Over Protest / Bookkeeping & Acconting Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.