Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,517 members, 7,881,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:26 AM

Nigerian Man Arrested In India Over N2.6m Facebook Scam (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested In India Over N2.6m Facebook Scam (Photo) (31941 Views)

EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) / Corper Oyeyemi Caleb Jailed For Yahoo-Yahoo Romance Scam (Photo) / Nzemeka Ezims: Nigerian Arrested In Thailand For Public Fraud, Love Scam (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India Over N2.6m Facebook Scam (Photo) by IMAMofWAR: 11:57am On Nov 13, 2020
only 2.6m?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India Over N2.6m Facebook Scam (Photo) by Mahmuday123: 11:58am On Nov 13, 2020
If this guy was a northerner chai we would have been in serious trouble

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India Over N2.6m Facebook Scam (Photo) by sadi78: 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
I beg adress him as biafran not nigerian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India Over N2.6m Facebook Scam (Photo) by James4bright(m): 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
helinues:

Ndi developers at it again...
Thunder fire you. Na Yorubas carry scam for head.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India Over N2.6m Facebook Scam (Photo) by mobi99(m): 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
even America has confessed that Nigerians has a very huge untapped human resources......why not government look for these kinda people and engaged them, people like hushpuppi and co, imagine the new boys who invented this kuda online making upto $10m.... with their high level IQ in computer and internet these guys could some day bring something that will benefit Nigerians to the table... but I know our analog brain leaders will only see them as a threat to their evil deeds and agendas.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India Over N2.6m Facebook Scam (Photo) by James4bright(m): 12:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Biafraaa to the world cool
Coming from awon Hushpuppi geng. Isn't Huspuppi Yoruba? Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India Over N2.6m Facebook Scam (Photo) by James4bright(m): 12:44pm On Nov 13, 2020
sadi78:
I beg adress him as biafran not nigerian

Because of your Yoruba brother Hushpuppi, people are barely allowed to move freely. Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India Over N2.6m Facebook Scam (Photo) by Binarytimes: 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
NairalandDoctor:
The guy now come they represent ICONS, I no call tribe name oooo.
tribal fool
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India Over N2.6m Facebook Scam (Photo) by Vatod(m): 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2020
HopeUzodinma:

It's the government misdeeds not theirs. If the Nigerian govt can do the right, nobody would be punished. You don't impoverish people and expect them all to be almajiris.
You don't give them light, no roads, no jobs, you hoard palliatives, what do you xpect them to eat? Nigerian govt is the reason why majority of the youths are scammers. Nigeria govt is the reason why legit business owners are punished abroad.
all couple with heavy tax, only God knows how I’m paying as tax for my little single shop!!! Since I want to be legit

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India Over N2.6m Facebook Scam (Photo) by nazicartel(m): 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright..

That na courier format
yea... Something e for do through btc... What do I know seff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India Over N2.6m Facebook Scam (Photo) by Maize247(f): 1:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
helinues:

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India Over N2.6m Facebook Scam (Photo) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
A wise man once said, Nigerian's are the problem with Nigeria grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India Over N2.6m Facebook Scam (Photo) by wellmax(m): 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2020
HopeUzodinma:

Scammer kill you there.

Scammer
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India Over N2.6m Facebook Scam (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
NairalandDoctor:
The guy now come they represent ICONS, I no call tribe name oooo.

grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India Over N2.6m Facebook Scam (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2020
Uyi168:
Igbo amaka.. cheesy

grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India Over N2.6m Facebook Scam (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2020
ipobarecriminals:
sad CC: chukwuibuipob grin grin cheesy grin com carry Ur pipu the developer wink
Wickedness just look at your name for IPOB sake grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India Over N2.6m Facebook Scam (Photo) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
helinues:

in fact they can never change
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India Over N2.6m Facebook Scam (Photo) by Godson32(m): 2:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
brighter:
They are done with US, UK, France. Now it's Dubai, India, UAE, it will soon get to Somali, Zambia, Afganistan.

They just kepp bastardizing the already damaged image of the country
Na Buhari cause am
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India Over N2.6m Facebook Scam (Photo) by tsagir(m): 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
IGBO AMAKA
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India Over N2.6m Facebook Scam (Photo) by seguntijan(m): 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
zeusdgrt:
And so?
He who sees nothing wrong in crime is also a criminal
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India Over N2.6m Facebook Scam (Photo) by seguntijan(m): 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
zeusdgrt:
And so?
He who sees nothing wrong in crime is also a criminal
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India Over N2.6m Facebook Scam (Photo) by Orpe7(m): 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
Olori pelebe
Na dem
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India Over N2.6m Facebook Scam (Photo) by 9jakool: 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
The ego that some Nigerians abroad have thinking they are more cunning than the indigenes and can outwit the systems of other countries. They apply the same toxic mentality they brought from home abroad.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India Over N2.6m Facebook Scam (Photo) by shankara7: 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Isoright..
That na courier format
We are coming for you soonest.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India Over N2.6m Facebook Scam (Photo) by Daftyouth(m): 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
HopeUzodinma:

It's the government misdeeds not theirs. If the Nigerian govt can do the right, nobody would be punished. You don't impoverish people and expect them all to be almajiris.
You don't give them light, no roads, no jobs, you hoard palliatives, what do you xpect them to eat? Nigerian govt is the reason why majority of the youths are scammers. Nigeria govt is the reason why legit business owners are punished abroad.

My man. We are like minded thinkers. Like you, i belive individuals bare no personal responsibility for their actions as long as government is bad, irrespective of the fact that in any one dispensation a major portion of the electorate believes the government is good. How both of us see the government is what the government really is not how the others see the government. .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India Over N2.6m Facebook Scam (Photo) by kingsavage: 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
GodHatesBigots:
These shameless thieves just don't stop disgracing the very hardworking Nigerian Youth. Greedy bastards.
thought you were igbo..
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India Over N2.6m Facebook Scam (Photo) by Skybeach1: 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
Mugu, mumu and unrepentant sinner. If government is responsible for your habitual crime, why do you lavish the proceeds of cybercrime,  other than quit and develop yourself with it? At least you have gotten something to establish yourself.  Rather you first buy exotic cars and expensive wears, then continue to live by it. Celebration and jubilation at the expense of an innocent being. Karma will honestly reward all of you. You are here to justify crime because you are not a victim. Even in the western countries, Nigeria government limits them to achieve their dreams after they luckily found themselves there. You're SARS that needs to be ended.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India Over N2.6m Facebook Scam (Photo) by Skybeach1: 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
HopeUzodinma:
They came to Nigeria to arrest him?

Las las, I blame the Nigeria government for this. They impoverish the people so much and give them little or choice.

This guy won't be a scammer if he was gainfully employed. But no, they send their kids abroad and give them the cbn jobs while hiding paliatives from the common man with no jobs at all.

Nigeria government is the real scammer!!!

Mugu, mumu and unrepentant sinner. If government is responsible for your habitual crime, why do you lavish the proceeds of cybercrime,  other than quit and develop yourself with it? At least you have gotten something to establish yourself.  Rather you first buy exotic cars and expensive wears, then continue to live by it. Celebration and jubilation at the expense of an innocent being. Karma will honestly reward all of you. You are here to justify crime because you are not a victim. Even in the western countries, Nigeria government limits them to achieve their dreams after they luckily found themselves there. You're SARS that needs to be ended.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India Over N2.6m Facebook Scam (Photo) by beardedboy(m): 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
HopeUzodinma:

Can you hear what you're saying?!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India Over N2.6m Facebook Scam (Photo) by sherlock229(m): 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
Kill him...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen / Fulani Herdsmen Attack, Rob Passengers On Benin-lagos Expressway (VIDEO) / Police Kill Abdullahi Ummi, Bandit Leader In Katsina, Rescue Kidnapped Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.