Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,923 members, 7,909,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 04:24 AM

2016 And 2020 My Best Business Years So Far - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2016 And 2020 My Best Business Years So Far (189 Views)

2020 My Year Of Designing With Canva Software / Forsage (2020) My Honest Review. / WHATS YOUR BUSINESS PLANS TOWARDS 2020? MY IDEA MIGHT BE OF HELP. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2016 And 2020 My Best Business Years So Far by izicode1: 11:58am On Nov 13, 2020
I used the words so far in the heading above because I believe years ahead will be great.

2016 was a very turmoil year for Nigerian and 2020 a devastating one for the world. One common thing about them is that I made more money in these 2 years than any other years in my life.

In the year 2016, Nigeria went into recession, governors could not pay salaries, and things were so hard for Nigerians.
My boutique business that was booming was brought to its knees, and nothing was moving at all. I had to wear my thinking cap to figure out what really was thriving in such a condition.

I was able to figure out that Transportation business and anything relating to food moves. So, I ventured into the transportation business with the little money left for me.

That decision was the greatest thing that happened in my life. To be candid, it wasn't easy at all, but the whole struggle worth it. Today, I make a good amount of money monthly from my transport business.

I equally make money by consulting for people on how to start and run a successful transportation company.
In fact, I prepared a world-class video course on how to start a transport business that sells like fire online today.

Here are the links to my personal experience in the business, https://www.relaxedmode.com/transport-business-in-nigeria/ and here is the link to the video course. https://www.relaxedmode.com/transportationbiz/

After taking an Amazon affiliate course from Mr. Abass Toriola in the year 2017, I started an affiliate website with the domain name joggingstrollers.com, which I later changed to clicktobest.com

From 2017 to 2020 I had over 72 product reviews on the website. When coronavirus struck, every American was forced to stay at home, and that increased their online buying rate.

The website clicktobest.com made an average of $200 monthly, which is huge money here in Nigeria.
Just 3 months ago I sold the website for $1,100, which is almost half a million Naira.

It was later I came to realize that the actual market value for the website would have been $6,000.

I felt bad but does not regret it because I have all it takes to build and sell affiliate websites profitably from the comfort of my home.

In fact, I started another affiliate site that is making around $70 monthly now, in a few months from today, only God knows how much it will be generating.

I just registered another site, which is https://homecleaningplanet.com/. In few months from today, check it up.

My question is what is your best business year so far?

If you need the best info on how to build a money-making affiliate website that can be generating nothing less than $300 monthly then I am ready to lead you.

It will cost you, just N17, 000 to have all it takes to start on a wonderful note.

To be candid, all I need is just 10 people because I will equally assist you one on one along the line.
Mind you, I did not create the course, rather it is an international course but a must-have for every wanna be affiliate marketer.

The course contains up to 300 videos of total hours of 18.

Enquiry @ 07033680227
Re: 2016 And 2020 My Best Business Years So Far by LeeSantos(m): 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2020
grin
Re: 2016 And 2020 My Best Business Years So Far by truvine(m): 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
That is where we are going

(1) (Reply)

How Do Get Paid In Telegram Money Making Bots That Pays / 10 Common Causes Of Business Failure / Check : For Those In Zaria And Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.