Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

My First Experience Taking Weed (Kinda Funny Tho) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My First Experience Taking Weed (Kinda Funny Tho) (472 Views)

My Covid-19 Experience And Also My Experience Taking The Vaccine / My Experience Taking Care Of Someone With Schizophrenia / Man Who Took Weed And Tramadol Collapses In Delta, Enters River To Cool Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Experience Taking Weed (Kinda Funny Tho) by Uzomacharles: 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
It all happened yesterday night lol

I have this female friend (neighbor) that thinks weed makes hair grow so I decided to get a weed for me and her....

Funny enough I got the weed,after some few minutes I began to think about the benefits ive read in taking weed so I decided to take a try and please note this...

I got the weed by 7pm or so,can't remember the exact time...

so I took the weed (I didn't smoke it,I just chewed it raw cos it was dry tho)...
After chewing this weed,it was like I just took ordinary leaf cos I was doubting if I really bought the good one.....

Fast forward to exactly 7:38pm

I was busy eating my food forgetting the fact that I took a weed and I was done eating and still nothing happened and I began to doubt if the weed was good...

The Funniest Part grin grin

Immediately getting satisfied with the meal,omo na so my Head begin swell up and it was like my brain was too big or heavy for my head....
While all these stuff was taking place,I was just laughing seriously and I don't know why so I was so worried, terrified, nervous,afraid infact anything that can match it....
So I decided to sleep so my parents won't notice that..
While i laid at the bed,I closed my eyes then after some few mins it was like the bed is rolling me out and like huh! wtf!!.....
I just closed my eyes began to recall funny stuff so I can sleep cos that's my fastest way to sleep...

Boom before I could realize myself

I'm awake inna new day...

Weed Is Fun
Weed Is Life

I will try more today but I won't smoke it

Soon I will get a plant for it and post it grin grin

Please I have a question too to ask...

Does Weed Make You Read And Understand Better ? ? ?
I need answer too...

Feel Free To Share Your First Experience!!
Cheers

No Mind My Grammar
I no believe say I fit write in English like this sef grin grin grin

Re: My First Experience Taking Weed (Kinda Funny Tho) by jayinfo2(m): 2:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
funny enough, i tried shisha for the first time yesterday, and it seems cool, i have never smoked before though. guess weed will be more destructive, i no day try .
Re: My First Experience Taking Weed (Kinda Funny Tho) by Uzomacharles: 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
jayinfo2:
funny enough, i tried shisha for the first time yesterday, and it seems cool, i have never smoked before though. guess weed will be more destructive, i no day try .

Shisha is not that hard compared to weed unless they put weed for the shisha
Re: My First Experience Taking Weed (Kinda Funny Tho) by Dididrumz(m): 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
Bro I take God name beg You, please don't ever smoke it or put cook it with other food, you might go mad.

Cuz if only chewing dry weed can do that to You them if you smoke it or cook it, You'd be a gonner for .

You'll ask God to save you that you'll not try it again grin grin grin

Please for the last time, Don't ever smoke it, your head no go fit carry.
Re: My First Experience Taking Weed (Kinda Funny Tho) by Uzomacharles: 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
Dididrumz:
Bro I take God name beg You, please don't ever smoke it or put cook it with other food, you might go mad.

Cuz if only chewing dry weed can do that to You them if you smoke it or cook it, You'd be a gonner for .

You'll ask God to save you that you'll not try it again grin grin grin

Please for the last time, Don't ever smoke it, your head no go fit carry.

grin grin grin

To smoke am no dey ring for my mind...
Chewing is preferable..

I dey reason to use am cook sef
Re: My First Experience Taking Weed (Kinda Funny Tho) by Dididrumz(m): 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2020
Uzomacharles:

grin grin grin

To smoke am no dey ring for my mind...
Chewing is preferable..

I dey reason to use am cook sef

Let me be honest with You, cooking go even knock you out pass smoking...

No jokes oooo.
But still since your mind don dey to try am, I go also advise make you try am get first hand experience.

Just use indomie noodles; fast to prepare fast effect.

Put am plenty small grin grin grin
Re: My First Experience Taking Weed (Kinda Funny Tho) by Uzomacharles: 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
Dididrumz:

Let me be honest with You, cooking go even knock you out pass smoking...

No jokes oooo.
But still since your mind don dey to try am, I go also advise make you try am get first hand experience.

Just use indomie noodles; fast to prepare fast effect.

Put am plenty small grin grin grin

Funny gee grin grin grin

I just wan know if e dey help person read and understand fast cos I dey get small issh there

1 Like

Re: My First Experience Taking Weed (Kinda Funny Tho) by Dididrumz(m): 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Funny gee grin grin grin

I just wan know if e dey help person read and understand fast cos I dey get small issh there

Carry on bro.
Have fun.

1 Like

Re: My First Experience Taking Weed (Kinda Funny Tho) by Agparis100: 8:14am On Nov 14, 2020
Wicked people... Omo just know say na from there your own start sha

(1) (Reply)

FMC Abeokuta's MD Bags United Nations Highest Award / Anal Testing For Covid / Some Ways To Prevent Mosquito Bites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.