Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,981 members, 7,973,387 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:35 PM

Wassup With Pwc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wassup With Pwc (876 Views)

Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 / Pwc 2016 Graduate Recruitment / PWC Recruitment For Experience Banking Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wassup With Pwc by sandraoh: 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2007
hey pple,

its been a while since we did the interviews, has anyone heard back from pwc?
Re: Wassup With Pwc by aribells(m): 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2007
Yes its Quite a while,
Any News?
Re: Wassup With Pwc by bestest01(m): 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2007
yeah, true o,its been a while. Heard from a friend who works there that training is meant to start July 2nd or so, that means they should contact people before then. might be today being thursday or friday. Called their office and was told to keep our eyes peeled that they are doing it in batches, a friend of mine who also called was told people would soon be contacted.

Heard from some one that some people received emails telling them they were unsuccessful - DONT KNOW HOW TRUE IT IS so please dont quote me, just wondering if anyone heard same.

Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.
Re: Wassup With Pwc by aribells(m): 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2007
PWC Has started calling
They called through Phones
Those succesful will resume 16th July

Cheers
Re: Wassup With Pwc by bestest01(m): 10:15am On Jun 29, 2007
yeah, true, got the call
Re: Wassup With Pwc by sandraoh: 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2007
congrats to all that were successful. when are u picking up the letters? is it still friday? i want to confirm for a friend who was successful but is not in the country right now. they told her to send a friend to pick up her employment letter on friday.
Re: Wassup With Pwc by fumsky002: 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2007
pleas how can oi send my cv to them

(1) (Reply)

Help Test Format Of Nigerian Agip Oil Company / An Extra Stream Of Income For You - Own An Sms Website / Whats Up With Nigcomsat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.