Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,774 members, 7,915,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:33 PM

32 Nigerians Deported From Germany - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 32 Nigerians Deported From Germany (35880 Views)

103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) / Three Nigerians Deported From India For Illegal Stay (Photo) / 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Nigerians Deported From Germany by AnanseK(m): 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2020
Warmaterial:
like ur benefiting from this government... Empty brain, okpo, olodo,

You hate law and order , how can we make progress with your type?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 32 Nigerians Deported From Germany by Markjohnnjoya: 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2020
iamyemiakins:
Back to square one, Buhari dey await una
hahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: 32 Nigerians Deported From Germany by HAccord: 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2020
Why the Nations newspaper no publish names as usual? E be like say na yoruba muslims full the list of deportees? cheesy grin
Re: 32 Nigerians Deported From Germany by SeriouslySense(m): 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
You are going around the bush, the issue is immigration

Vaughanlanrewaj:
Lately,Germany has been the base of some people acting against our national interests and I kept wondering why Germany does not see the risk in it.

Most nations that see the burning down of Lagos by now will think twice before acting non challant when next Nigeria reports the activities of these people to their host nations.

Imagine someone asking people to burn down Lagos or someone tearing Nigerian passport on live video and still staying back in Germany or attacking a sitting Nigerian Deputy Senate President in Germany yet allowed to stay in Germany. To do what?

I hope the innocent ones among these deportees get justice. They should not be lumped with those Germany rejects for sabotaging Nigeria.

#justice for victims of Lagos carnage
Re: 32 Nigerians Deported From Germany by ifex370(m): 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2020
AnanseK:

They are offenders , why do you hate law and order?

And you got that from the brief write up or headline.

I don't hate the law. I respect it.
Re: 32 Nigerians Deported From Germany by Sarmiz24(m): 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Lately,Germany has been the base of some people acting against our national interests and I kept wondering why Germany does not see the risk in it.

Most nations that see the burning down of Lagos by now will think twice before acting non challant when next Nigeria reports the activities of these people to their host nations.

Imagine someone asking people to burn down Lagos or someone tearing Nigerian passport on live video and still staying back in Germany or attacking a sitting Nigerian Deputy Senate President in Germany yet allowed to stay in Germany. To do what?

I hope the innocent ones among these deportees get justice. They should not be lumped with those Germany rejects for sabotaging Nigeria.

#justice for victims of Lagos carnage
Which kind weed u dey smoke boss How this ur rants take relate to the topic, abeg shift make we see the real zombie wey dey even try make sense small
Re: 32 Nigerians Deported From Germany by kaniska: 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it,
you will be a great author. I will make sure to bookmark your blog and may come back at some point.
I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great work, have a nice afternoon!
follow.com
Re: 32 Nigerians Deported From Germany by joelag: 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
Oracleforce:

They are far better than you even with the repatriation....you better go and find meaningful things t do instead of using your entire life be chatting on social media

This is a technical knockout. grin grin
Re: 32 Nigerians Deported From Germany by joelag: 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
Starzo:

what is shoroty?

I want to know too
Re: 32 Nigerians Deported From Germany by joelag: 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
Don't be surprise that majority of the deportees have other european countries legal documents, and many might also have savings in millions in Nigeria and landed properties as well.

Europe is an enigma, most of the things you hear when you have not travelled out of Nigeria are not totally true.
Re: 32 Nigerians Deported From Germany by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
On accounts of what? Why were they deported?
Re: 32 Nigerians Deported From Germany by babakb: 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2020
Craaaa:

If any one hustles his way to a better life be it legal or illegal, how is that suppose to be anybody's problem. Guy even your so called leaders are illegally enriching their pockets and feeding off you making you wretched and poor.. They make legal stuffs difficult to attain in this country and the ones that happen to get stuffs done legally only ends up been just peanuts. Bro, open your eyes. There are many illegal guys outside making it. Shine your eyes to reality and be a smart dude.

You sound like a villager, do you know the implication of illegal immigration, they will start denying thousands of Nigerians VISA, I don't give a hoot about the govt, my pain is that these guys are messing things for future migrants like us.

1 Like

Re: 32 Nigerians Deported From Germany by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
See how some crime partners pity ppl who are deported for committing offences. We'll never grow if we will keep supporting crime no matter how small is the offence.

1 Like

Re: 32 Nigerians Deported From Germany by Jonathan39: 1:10am On Nov 14, 2020
So it is only poor people that can be deported? grin grin travel Una no go gree
kelvindj98:

I can't imagine the kind of poverty you're enduring to think someone deported from Germany (probably bundled on a plane without any money) is better than someone in Naija
Re: 32 Nigerians Deported From Germany by Jonathan39: 1:16am On Nov 14, 2020
You are half smart. So properties were only destroyed in Lagos? The more you try to look smart, the more you expose yourself. Tell the North to get ready because every rejoin has woken up to your parasitic tendencies, you will be put in check soon
Vaughanlanrewaj:

This is not about a race or tribalism, it is the tyranny of a few bad eggs giving a whole race problem everywhere.

The disgrace metted to The Former Deputy Senate President is an insult to real patriotic Nigerians and Germany should not have allowed those culprits go away.

It is that kind of indulgence that made some of them call for burning of a whole city and it happened and they and their supporters desire not to be held accountable. These things are wrong and it is demotivating peaceful,law abiding and patriotic citizens.

Real people are hurting seriously by their sabotage of this country and enough is enough.

This is not about tribalism. A bad Hausa is as bad Nigerian citizen as a bad Yoruba as Nigerian citizen and others.

People incited the carnage in Lagos and the casualties of the carnage are real and hurting. They are the law abiding Nigerians and they deserve justice.

All these countries should cooperate with the Federal Government of Nigeria in getting these people back home to face justice.

People should stop hurting innocent people because they have access to the social media.

#Justice for victims of Lagos Carnage
Re: 32 Nigerians Deported From Germany by Passionate1(m): 2:09am On Nov 14, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Out of the 32 31 are Igbos members who attacked Ekweremadu. I will publish the names soon.

Serves them right.

Don't be stupid. .Guys weh attacked Ekweremadu have papers. .
Re: 32 Nigerians Deported From Germany by Craaaa: 2:42am On Nov 14, 2020
babakb:

You sound like a villager, do you know the implication of illegal immigration, they will start denying thousands of Nigerians VISA, I don't give a hoot about the govt, my pain is that these guys are messing things for future migrants like us.
You sound like you were just given birth to yesterday. They have been deporting since time immemorial and yet they still issue visa. There are also many illegal immigrant that have gotten resident permit. Bro hustle na hustle. Let me sound like a villager and make my hustle pay why u sound like a city guy and remain here in hell fire wey dey disguise as Nigeria.
Re: 32 Nigerians Deported From Germany by raphy(m): 3:35am On Nov 14, 2020
all males so there wife wll be now be banged by German men.
ok they didnt have valid residency i guess.
but this is not good country bad .
let them hustle n go another country.
Re: 32 Nigerians Deported From Germany by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 14, 2020
Craaaa:

Na envy go kill you. Because you are not there, you also feel pained that people are there. Typical village evil mindset. It's people like you we always say *village people at work*
If Nigeria is a good country nobody will travel out of the country to go and be doing seek and hide game with police and immigration in foreign countries.This deportees traveled out as a means of going for tourists but remained there when their visas have expired.There is no resting place for a black man in Germany.Germany don't accommodate Africans.
Re: 32 Nigerians Deported From Germany by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 14, 2020
Craaaa:

You sound like you were just given birth to yesterday. They have been deporting since time immemorial and yet they still issue visa. There are also many illegal immigrant that have gotten resident permit. Bro hustle na hustle. Let me sound like a villager and make my hustle pay why u sound like a city guy and remain here in hell fire wey dey disguise as Nigeria.
Is it that easy for an African to get residential permit in Germany?
Re: 32 Nigerians Deported From Germany by senjutsu(m): 7:38am On Nov 14, 2020
ImpregnaTor:
Does i care grin
You doesn't care cheesy
Re: 32 Nigerians Deported From Germany by berrystunn(m): 7:39am On Nov 14, 2020
TimeManager:
Yam festival gone wrong

kiss the truth!

IPOB members
Re: 32 Nigerians Deported From Germany by berrystunn(m): 7:41am On Nov 14, 2020
Nnamdi kanu members
After yam festival.
IPOB
Eyes done clear .
Re: 32 Nigerians Deported From Germany by berrystunn(m): 7:43am On Nov 14, 2020
osamz007:
serves them right though

U are right.
Action From the yam festival in Germany.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Survive A Plane Crash (with Illustrative Pictures) / US-Iran Face-Off: Tougher Screening Awaits Nigerian Travellers / What Happens To The Money And Property Of Those Deported?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.