Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,670 members, 7,882,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:15 PM

Yookos Need Upgrading To Compete With Facebook - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Yookos Need Upgrading To Compete With Facebook (813 Views)

Help!!! My Simple Server Refuses To Work After Upgrading To Windows 10 / A Step-by-step Guide To Upgrading To Windows 10 Without Waiting / Upgrading 2gb Ram To 4gb/8gb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yookos Need Upgrading To Compete With Facebook by earlalright(m): 9:03am On Mar 17, 2011
i boldly say that i am one of the patriots of Nigeria who believes very well in made in Naija. so the moment i heard that Christ Embassy had launched a chat/forum web - www.yookos.com, i immediately subscribed to it.

the web is difficult to understand and use and the loading is terribly slow - i mean very slow. creeping slower than a tortoise. but from the appearance of the web page, it offers more than facebook and if it want to compete with it and skype plus other chat and friendship forum, then it just need some quick upgrading before it's users (like me) loose interest and fall back to our 2go, facebook, skype, twitter etc.

i know the web was launched in January. but i trust Christ Embassy, they can do anything if they want to so long God through Jesus backs them. because, for about a month now, i have only been able to upload my profile picture and have not been able to do any other thing reasonable apart from viewing the beautiful page appearance and attempting to open a group which i have not been able to use. if they can upgrade, i am sure it will be the best christian chat and friendship forum in the world.
Re: Yookos Need Upgrading To Compete With Facebook by evigab2002: 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2011
Yookos is just few month old .give it little bit of time,Cos God hands is upon this site Yookos.

(1) (Reply)

Ipv6 In Nigeria / Program On Web Design And Graphic Design. Enugu! / Please NL How Do I Open & Confirm My Paypal Account ?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.