Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,867 members, 7,889,899 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:27 AM

My Waec Result Was Held Should I Register For Post Utme? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Waec Result Was Held Should I Register For Post Utme? (601 Views)

How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations / I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Waec Result Was Held Should I Register For Post Utme? by ConfusedClown: 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2020
I have no idea when my result will be out and post utme deadline for abu is tomorrow, should I buy the post utme form and try my luck or just wait till next year with my result at hand?
Re: My Waec Result Was Held Should I Register For Post Utme? by longetivity(m): 12:26am On Nov 14, 2020
bro please don't buy the post utme form becos WAEC will surely cancel or spoil one of ur compulsory subject. The expo wey dem give una too much
Re: My Waec Result Was Held Should I Register For Post Utme? by ConfusedClown: 12:38am On Nov 14, 2020
longetivity:
bro please don't buy the post utme form becos WAEC will surely cancel or spoil one of ur compulsory subject. The expo wey dem give una too much

Thanks for the info man I was literally about to buy the form. Guess I'll have to wait till next year
Re: My Waec Result Was Held Should I Register For Post Utme? by Uyi168: 2:01am On Nov 14, 2020
Go ahead and buy the ptume form.

Last last, if it doesn't click, u write again next year.
Re: My Waec Result Was Held Should I Register For Post Utme? by sirqeeboi(m): 7:06am On Nov 14, 2020
Go ahead and buy post utme and purchase WAEC gce form to.. hopeful before school Registration start gce result might have been out even the held result might have been released also.
Re: My Waec Result Was Held Should I Register For Post Utme? by baylrc4real(m): 9:56am On Nov 14, 2020
how much is the postutme self its just N2000 or at most N2500. schools won't even write exam now or resume at the moment considering the strike. The held result will still be released my dear you might blame yourself not registering so better register nowwwwww.
Re: My Waec Result Was Held Should I Register For Post Utme? by ConfusedClown: 2:16am On Nov 17, 2020
I didn't buy the form sha, I myself do not trust the result to be a good one much less expect all my subjects to be intact. Thanks for the input although I'm only checking it now lol

(1) (Reply)

The Impact Of Christian Religious Studies On Secondary School Students' Behavior / University Of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) School Of Public Health Postgraduate / NEW Case Study Pre-seen Solution Tips For ICAN November 2021 Diet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.