Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,595 members, 7,929,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 07:07 AM

RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex (33922 Views)

“My Girlfriend Still Takes Money From Her Ex For Upkeep” – Nigerian Man Laments / Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by Ganjafama(m): 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
It seems the op is mixing business with pleasure. They are like water and oil, they don't mix. That business may not stand the test if time.
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by AnikeAyaOba(f): 4:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
���Love This.....
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by AnikeAyaOba(f): 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
silento:
If you can see this message
Please don't break up with the girl
And don't confront her

She loves you thats why she is doing all this to help u grow financially

She can easily use the money buy car and dump u but no She didn't

Instead she is using it to help u grow

Women know someone who dey want to spend the rest of there life with She sees future in you

I know it will be very hard for you to fold your hands and watch her flirt and cheat on you

But if a woman can fake relationship and love just to benefit from a guy why can't you Do the Same

The ex will not marry her , she knows that

My advise for u is to find ur own side chick
One day she will catch u and she will be devastated and she will ask why then tell her you know All about her ex trust me she will change over night just gave her a taste of her own medicine
On Point... Love This
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by chocboi78(m): 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
checkmatez:
Squander the money..they will quarrel and hate eachother.... simple
grin grin grin..father lawd
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by 1stNumeroUno: 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
Op, if you read this PLEASE and PLEASE cut that relationship.

My reasons:
1. Her brother consenting to join her in the lie that he was the source of the loan. This implies that he's aware of what's going on between this girl and her so-called ex.
2. She is obviously using you to build that business and when it's fully matured she'll show you the way out.
Please, be sincere do you have any financial/monetary contributions to the business (as in cash)?
Is the partnership documented with share hold of each partner?
Remember no 1 above, her brother will join the fight for her if need be to chase you out of the business.
3. That ex has been knacking your babe since your first post. Dig deeper into the matter you can find out.
If there's any man that gives N1m and will be satisfied with a kiss, I will send my girlfriend out tomorrow for look for such.
4. Start your exit plan - for both business and relationships. And do it in that order.
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by piagetskinner(m): 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
Current lover you mean
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by Drmarveh(m): 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
she's enjoying her gratuity
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
1stNumeroUno:

My reasons:
1. Her brother consenting to join her in the lie that he was the source of the loan. This implies that he's aware of what's going on between this girl and her so-called ex.
2. She is obviously using you to build that business and when it's fully matured she'll show you the way out.
Please, be sincere do you have any financial/monetary contributions to the business (as in cash)?
Remember no 1 above, her brother will join the fight for her if need be to chase you out of the business.
3. That ex has been knacking your babe since your first post. Dig deeper into the matter you can find out.
If there's any man that gives N1m and will be satisfied with a kiss, I will send my girlfriend out tomorrow for look for such.
4. Start your exit plan - for both business and relationships. And do it in that order.

Let me start with yours to reply:

The business is doing fine. In fact, I started three years before I met her. A fucking industrious chick that she is, we later joined forces.

Now at the time this whole mess happened we had put $1,800 into purchasing some products.

She saw others and thought we should try it out. I disagreed only on the lines that we had just spent money buying from the same place, why not chill and wait to see what doing biz with them is like...

Only for me to see 1 million later from the “brother”
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by seangy4konji: 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
Just know collecting a loan from a woman you do not intend to marry will end in tears unless you have that cash you borrowed in hand when the going goes a wire..
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by 1stNumeroUno: 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
iamadonis2:

Let me start with yours to reply:

The business is doing fine. In fact, I started three years before I met her. A fucking industrious chick that she is, we later joined forces.

Now at the time this whole mess happened we had put $1,800 into purchasing some products.

She saw others and thought we should try it out. I disagreed only on the lines that we had just spent money buying from the same place, why not chill and wait to see what doing biz with them is like...

Only for me to see 1 million later from the “brother”

Well, I will advise that you get everything documented and if need be engage a lawyer and get everything formalized.
My brother, E get why o.
Believe me, you will eventually loose that girl (which if you plan ahead will be a blessing). But if you don't you will loose your business join.

I know a wife of 18 years asking for divorce after the "family" business became successful. Unfortunately there were no documentation, the man just dey fund the business and hoping to retire some day. She got the divorce and claimed everything, as in EVERYTHING.

Bro think and ACT fast.

1 Like

Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by Reasonwithme2(m): 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2020
iamadonis2:
Bash me Nairalanders, I didn’t learn again.

But sit down critically and analyze this, then tell me your thoughts.

Sometime last year, I made a thread https://www.nairaland.com/5461415/it-proper-girlfriend-still-gets where I revealed my girlfriend-cum-business partner still receives financial help from a man she once dated.

Today, I realized it was her ex-boyfriend, the same man I complained about last year, that gave her the money. He’s 52. She's been confessing more and more about how it’s a loan to grow our business she asked for to pay back in December and she only kissed him as a thank you. My people, what precise, wise, and smart move do I make now?

My dear I know you are feeling insecure about her, you want to clear your mind if she didn't have sex with the guy or it's truly a kiss, cos no man would give his ex 1M and receive just a kiss.. what you should do is that. you have to engage her in a dialogue/ subtle way to find out if it was just a kiss or something more was involved, if you aren't satisfied with her explanation, you should force it out of her mouth, (not with violence please)... Only after clearing your mind, that you will be at peace. Then you would know the next step to take. My dear! no girl would want to invest in you and with you if she doesn't love you. She could use the money for herself and you won't get to find out about it.. Girls like that are rare...
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by emoney09: 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2020
Really
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by fredrickmyers(m): 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
Baba six packs no dey bring bar... Pot bellys does... Hustle and hard bro... Its a fish eats fish world
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by AududuNine11: 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
1stNumeroUno:

My reasons:

Lol
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by Henri8: 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2020
Collect the money, kiss her goodbye.
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by Coolbadguy: 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
pcguru1:

lol no lie o, if na you, you fit marry the babe ? guy to guy ?

Sure why not...i nor reason those kind matter oo as far I never pay her dowry.
Re: RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex by SHOCK7(m): 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
Shortyy:
Instead of coming here everyday to take advice from people that can't last a week in a relationship

Ask yourself, if your ex gives you a loan will you accept or not?
That's where your answer lies.
Hello

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User / Use These 20 Tests To Know If She Is Wife Material - Joro Olumofin / It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.