Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,104 members, 7,890,666 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:55 PM

Lekki Shootings: Four Generals, Others Testify Before Panel Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Shootings: Four Generals, Others Testify Before Panel Today (17517 Views)

#Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ / Kyari Appears Before Panel, Mounts Defence Against Hushpuppi’s Allegations / Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Shootings: Four Generals, Others Testify Before Panel Today by mrugly: 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
Brendaniel:

It's just my opinion and I'm not living my life for anyone, If I were the president today I would do things that will shock the entire world, In this life you cannot please everybody, even Jesus Christ had haters, I will do and say what I think is right, I would not try to sound politically right for anyone regardless of who the person is...

As I said earlier, my is for the wise. It has a deeper meaning than what you think
Re: Lekki Shootings: Four Generals, Others Testify Before Panel Today by Brendaniel: 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
mrugly:

As I said earlier, my is for the wise. It has a deeper meaning than what you think

It is not for any wise, you are only trying to sound politically correct which hasn't helped Nigeria, if Nigeria needs to get better, you need to step on toes from the south to the north, democracy in Africa does not work, we need to create our own system of government, more like China...
Re: Lekki Shootings: Four Generals, Others Testify Before Panel Today by mrugly: 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
Brendaniel:

It is not for any wise, you are only trying to sound politically correct which hasn't helped Nigeria, if Nigeria needs to get better, you need to step on toes from the south to the north, democracy in Africa does not work, we need to create our own system of government, more like China...

As I said earlier..the post is for the wise. Only the patience of heart could decide what I mean...

Re: Lekki Shootings: Four Generals, Others Testify Before Panel Today by Brendaniel: 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
mrugly:

As I said earlier..the post is for the wise. Only the patience of heart could decide what I mean...

OK o, I don't understand, please can you explain the wisdom here in what you said so I can understand also for others who are reading and those who would read in future that might not also understand, it will be of help for a greater and better Nigeria...
Re: Lekki Shootings: Four Generals, Others Testify Before Panel Today by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 15, 2020
No be Nigeria again? Probe this probe that, we know how it will end.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Four Generals, Others Testify Before Panel Today by Osada2: 7:10am On Nov 15, 2020
jaytii:

Not everyone is your enemy and you shouldn't always be too quick to make people your enemy.

P. S
I didn't in any way make mention of killing or no killing, be smart with your responses.

Everyone should be watchful, don't close your eyes because it's dark

We really know this Men more than anyone else, we didn't know what Current Affairs says, those are propaganda

You didn't make mention of it but when accusing people believing everything online, Was it galla that was trending online

Bro calm jare, you na my guy, no dey jump
Re: Lekki Shootings: Four Generals, Others Testify Before Panel Today by jaytii(f): 7:23am On Nov 15, 2020
Osada2:

Everyone should be watchful, don't close your eyes because it's dark

We really know this Men more than anyone else, we didn't know what Current Affairs says, those are propaganda

You didn't make mention of it but when accusing people believing everything online, Was it galla that was trending online

Bro calm jare, you na my guy, no dey jump

I simply said let's also hear what these guys have to say. Don't quote me out of context.

DJ Switch made mention of the police showing up at the venue after the soldiers left. What role did they play there? It's a very important question that the NPF has been so far, lucky to escape because all of the attention is on the Army.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Four Generals, Others Testify Before Panel Today by Osada2: 7:36am On Nov 15, 2020
jaytii:

I simply said let's also hear what these guys have to say. Don't quote me out of context.

DJ Switch made mention of the police showing up at the venue after the soldiers left. What role did they play there? It's a very important question that the NPF has been so far, lucky to escape because all of the attention is on the Army.

Just gree for me make I leave you bro.

All the Panel that has been set up is a wack

Make them go sit down

2023 posterity will be Galivanting in Nigeria, you should know what I mean

Anything abt NPF is bleeped off bro
Re: Lekki Shootings: Four Generals, Others Testify Before Panel Today by jaytii(f): 7:42am On Nov 15, 2020
Osada2:

Just gree for me make I leave you bro.

All the Panel that has been set up is a wack
Make them go sit down

2023 posterity will be Galivanting in Nigeria, you should know what I mean

Anything abt NPF is bleeped off bro

PVC ready

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: Four Generals, Others Testify Before Panel Today by Brendaniel: 10:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
mrugly:

Oga abeg na, help the people you called foolish to explain the wisdom you said are in your words, since they do not understand it, because wisdom that cannot help people is foolishness, abi muscle pull don catch your hand?
Re: Lekki Shootings: Four Generals, Others Testify Before Panel Today by Brendaniel: 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2020
mrugly:

Nawa o, so up till now you cannot still explain what you mean grin , well I just checked your profile page and wanted to say some things, but... I'll let it slide grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Retire Tinubu Politically In 2023, PDP Boasts / #BuhariOneYearLater: How Far Has Buhari Secured Nigeria? / I Became President By Accident – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.