Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,145 members, 7,970,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 10:58 AM

Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! (3027 Views)

Lettuce Farming Using Vertical Sack Farming. / Practical Step-by-step Guide To Yam Sack Farming - Yam Bag Farming / My Inspirational Vertical Sack Farming Of Tomatoes And Pepper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! by wholesaleprize(m): 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
Attit:

And the way you want to organize it cannot be written out in details here to show if you understand it. Lol. Or you use 5 bags to show you can do it, but you want money straight like that. Investors aren't stupid. Best of luck wink

mr advicer,
it seems you brought bad motives here.

May your bad wishes follow you,

why spoil his moral on the startup he aims to start with,

mr man no one is saying starting small is not really good but the thing is the way you are typing here it seems he is bound to fail,

you are someone that talks down peoples progress and goodluck,

if i were the op,
i will never listen to this your useless advice.

My kip kop advice for you is to stay off the op,

his lane is not your lane,
so face it the way you are

op i will call you 2moro so we can discuss more on this,

1 Like

Re: Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! by Attit: 12:48am On Nov 16, 2020
Apparently, OP was banned and he used his second moniker. Do not get angry. I felt you want a way out to build your farm, but I can see clearly that you are bent on taking investors without showing you know what you are doing. I am not against you collecting investment, but with the numerous threads of many ideas you have, no one will take you serious. I wanted to call you, but I looked at your threads and I was disappointed with many offers and no attempt to show you can do anything. One time okra, another spinach and so on. Then you continue to write adventures. Investors do not get carried away with sweet words. They want to see evidences and numbers. No investors will also follow you into a bush like that. Nigeria is hard now with kidnapping here and there. I am not destroying your business. God bless your hustle.

3 Likes

Re: Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! by my2chains(m): 4:35am On Nov 16, 2020
Attit:
Apparently, OP was banned and he used his second moniker. Do not get angry. I felt you want a way out to build your farm, but I can see clearly that you are bent on taking investors without showing you know what you are doing. I am not against you collecting investment, but with the numerous threads of many ideas you have, no one will take you serious. I wanted to call you, but I looked at your threads and I was disappointed with many offers and no attempt to show you can do anything. One time okra, another spinach and so on. Then you continue to write adventures. Investors do not get carried away with sweet words. They want to see evidences and numbers. No investors will also follow you into a bush like that. Nigeria is hard now with kidnapping here and there. I am not destroying your business. God bless your hustle.

what are you saying?
please who is banned and who is using another moniker here?

it seems you planned this all up to come here to say nonsense,

now I know you are such an enemy of progress.
keep it up bro!

it seems I will avoid your type,
you came chatting me up on WhatsApp you run a big farm worth 5 million naira.
that I should give you 10k to learn the ropes on establishing a big farm like yours.

if truelly you handle such a huge project why ask of funds from someone that is not even yet to make a name in the agric business?

please am not here to say you did not try,
but it looks suspicious!

now I know you came here with a bad ambition and don't think I do not know you?

you can have a field day now because you think you are very popular,

hmm let my words be a meaning to you,
he who has ears will listen but if you insist on this

then you will know how it goes,
I know who you are and I know all your works

continue sir,
you will soon see what you bargained for!
Re: Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! by my2chains(m): 4:42am On Nov 16, 2020
the reason why I keep sharing all this ideas online is because of the changing seasons of vegetables,

its not really good to base on only one crops,
you might suffer set backs if you do.
that's why its good to have multiple crops rotated
Re: Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! by my2chains(m): 10:27am On Nov 16, 2020
wholesaleprize:

mr advicer,
it seems you brought bad motives here.

May your bad wishes follow you,

why spoil his moral on the startup he aims to start with,

mr man no one is saying starting small is not really good but the thing is the way you are typing here it seems he is bound to fail,

you are someone that talks down peoples progress and goodluck,

if i were the op,
i will never listen to this your useless advice.

My kip kop advice for you is to stay off the op,

his lane is not your lane,
so face it the way you are

op i will call you 2moro so we can discuss more on this,

I just can't imagine the way he posed as a big farmer running into millions but still can't yet help a fellow who needs help,

time waits for no one,
and that's why I have made plans to go back to my empty farm space I left earlier this year.

you can come verify on this because a lot of nairalanders have called and some have even followed me to the place.

its no coincidence I will surely meet with an enemy of progress here in this forum.

but in reality I know vegetable buyers that will buy from the farm as soon it is time for harvest.

the market is there already and there is no issues about that

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! by my2chains(m): 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
we are real on this

Re: Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! by my2chains(m): 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
this can give you returns in a short while since we are planting only fast maturing vegetables,
but with time we can upgrade to more crops

Re: Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! by Emmafly(m): 8:27am On Nov 25, 2020
Good morning Farmers,

Ugu seed is now #30. Broad leaf variety

Thank you all for your patronage.

Emmanuel 08183549869

Re: Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! by my2chains(m): 7:18am On Nov 30, 2020
call us today
Re: Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! by my2chains(m): 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
stay calm and let your money work for you
Re: Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! by my2chains(m): 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
“If we wait until we’re ready, we’ll be waiting for the rest of our lives. invest on farming today!
Re: Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! by my2chains(m): 8:13am On Dec 01, 2020
When you think of your BIG goal, sometimes you start feeling overwhelmed. Why? Because big goals don’t get achieved right away. Instead, you need to create mini goals to help excite you along the way. This way you can be more goal-orientated and build a habit of being more effective . Celebrating your small wins will help you stay motivated through your journey. Plus, celebrating is always super fun. Maybe you break your goal down to 10 small-sized goals with tasks that get you on track to achieve them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Can Supply Us Sheanuts. Specify Ur Price Per Tonne / Poultry Farm For Lease ....in Ibadan / Hybrid Cassava Stem (TME 419, Dangaria, Sanmi And Oko-iyawo) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.