Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,276 members, 7,887,801 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:04 PM

Davido Gifts N6m Chain To Fan Who Tattoed ‘A Better Time’ On His Chest (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Gifts N6m Chain To Fan Who Tattoed ‘A Better Time’ On His Chest (video) (458 Views)

Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest / Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs / Rihanna’s Response To Fan Who Commented On Her “Stretch Marks” (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Gifts N6m Chain To Fan Who Tattoed ‘A Better Time’ On His Chest (video) by NwekeUG(m): 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
Davido Gifts N6m Diamond Chain To Fan Who Tattoed ‘A Better Time’ On His Chest (Photos,Video)

Nigerian singer, Davido has given a diamond chain worth N6.3 million to a die-hard fan who tattooed his body with ”30BG and A Better Time

See photos.

Re: Davido Gifts N6m Chain To Fan Who Tattoed ‘A Better Time’ On His Chest (video) by Damikjay(m): 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
anything can make u blow in dis country.

I remembered last week, I was insulting him but now he met davido and also rewarded for his tattoo
Re: Davido Gifts N6m Chain To Fan Who Tattoed ‘A Better Time’ On His Chest (video) by nolywe(m): 12:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
Na only stupidity dey give money for this country...smh
Re: Davido Gifts N6m Chain To Fan Who Tattoed ‘A Better Time’ On His Chest (video) by Righteousness89(m): 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
What Do you glory in?
What Gives you Joy and Satisfaction?

If you see that your answers to these pertinent questions are Vanities , then you should seek Help before it becomes late..

You need to be Careful Else you are Swallowed and Consumed by Vanities! And when you follow after Vanity , you become Vain, Worthless, Empty and end up in Regrets, etc..
Folks there is so Much to life than all these..

Atimes I feel like Breaking the heads of people to make them understand these things..

Your Life in Eternity is the Bomb! It's the Needful! It's the Real Deal!

O my God! Open the Eyes of the People to know, Understand and Pursue after what is Needful!
Re: Davido Gifts N6m Chain To Fan Who Tattoed ‘A Better Time’ On His Chest (video) by vinceyinnovation: 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
what can I say...

(1) (Reply)

My Name Affected My Votes But I Have No Regrets – Bbnaija Ka3na Reveals / Erica In Tears As Kidwayya Grandma Plays Base Drum For Them / Tope Alabi’s Daughter Disowns Father Who Abandoned Her For 22 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.