Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,521 members, 7,978,717 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:05 PM

Same-sex Marriage/relationship Precludes You From Being A Born Again. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Same-sex Marriage/relationship Precludes You From Being A Born Again. (918 Views)

Same-Sex Marriage: Catholic Teaching Doesn’t Change – Bishops / Mistake a Born Again should never make / Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Same-sex Marriage/relationship Precludes You From Being A Born Again. by elated177: 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
El Elohe Yahshrael!

You cannot serve two masters at a time. No man or woman who is married to his or her fellow man or woman is a follower of Yahushua the Messiah.

Do not let anyone deceive you.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: Same-sex Marriage/relationship Precludes You From Being A Born Again. by MuttleyLaff: 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
Out of the three, which biblically speaking is/are eternal
A - Love
B - Relationship
C - Marriage

1 Like

Re: Same-sex Marriage/relationship Precludes You From Being A Born Again. by elated177: 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Out of the three, which biblically speaking is/are eternal
A - Love
B - Relationship
C - Marriage

Go and propagate this your message on your own thread. What is stopping you?
Re: Same-sex Marriage/relationship Precludes You From Being A Born Again. by MuttleyLaff: 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
elated177:
Go and propagate this your message on your own thread. What is stopping you?
[img]https://media./images/c7d504d9c6461995515026c2c95468ad/tenor.gif[/img]
Proverbs 28:1, lmso
I have my eyes set on you and so forced to give you a close marking, especially since you've chosen not to follow God's Word in its original context, besides I never mentioned you but then not a fool’s lips walk into a fight and his mouth invites a beating and calls for blows (i.e. Proverbs 18:6)

1 Like

Re: Same-sex Marriage/relationship Precludes You From Being A Born Again. by elated177: 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

[img]https://media./images/c7d504d9c6461995515026c2c95468ad/tenor.gif[/img]
Proverbs 28:1, lmso
I have my eyes set on you and so forced to give you a close marking, especially since you've chosen not to follow God's Word in its original context, besides I never mentioned you but then not a fool’s lips walk into a fight and his mouth invites a beating and calls for blows (i.e. Proverbs 18:6)

You never mentioned me? Commenting on a thread openned by me means what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Same-sex Marriage/relationship Precludes You From Being A Born Again. by MuttleyLaff: 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2020
elated177:
You never mentioned me? Commenting on a thread openned by me means what exactly?
It always has to be about you, isn't it. Me, me, me and me, lmso, smh. It just has to all be about no one else, nobody else but you. I sure hope having thread(s) opened by you translates into money enough to buy you at the very least a congo/kongo of garri, lmso. KMFT.

Fyi, I didnt mention you because you are an inconsequential nonentity, who hasn't the stature nor calibre of interlocutors I aimed at and expected replies or responses from.

2 Likes

Re: Same-sex Marriage/relationship Precludes You From Being A Born Again. by elated177: 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Fyi, I didnt mention you because you are an inconsequential nonentity, who hasn't the stature nor calibre of interlocutors I aimed at and expected replies or responses from.

Ehehehehe! I laugh in Mbaise!

If you actually believed what you said above, you wouldn't be trying so hard to pull me down.

How far you and that one that calls himself deliverance minister. If I didn't know what Yahveh Almighty, my Father in heaven, has deposited in me, his humble servant, elated177, you and that fool would had succeeded in pulling me down along time ago. Agents of spiritual wickedness.
Re: Same-sex Marriage/relationship Precludes You From Being A Born Again. by elated177: 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
It always has to be about you, isn't it. Me, me, me and me, lmso, smh. It just has to all be about no one else, nobody else but you. I sure hope having thread(s) opened by you translates into money enough to buy you at the very least a congo/kongo of garri, lmso. KMFT.

Who was that question directed at? Shameless fool. Reprobate fool.

Don't worry your degenerate head. I am not here to look for money. If I was doing what I am doing here for money, I would have started a business, I mean church, I like most people.
Re: Same-sex Marriage/relationship Precludes You From Being A Born Again. by elated177: 6:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!
Re: Same-sex Marriage/relationship Precludes You From Being A Born Again. by elated177: 11:48am On Jan 25, 2022
True.
Re: Same-sex Marriage/relationship Precludes You From Being A Born Again. by elated177: 12:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
Exactly.
Re: Same-sex Marriage/relationship Precludes You From Being A Born Again. by elated177: 9:59pm On Mar 06, 2022
What do you think, Budaatum?
Re: Same-sex Marriage/relationship Precludes You From Being A Born Again. by budaatum: 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2022
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

You cannot serve two masters at a time. No man or woman who is married to his or her fellow man or woman is a follower of Yahushua the Messiah.

Do not let anyone deceive you.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
What I think is, only slaves have masters and Jesus worshippers should not be slaves.
Re: Same-sex Marriage/relationship Precludes You From Being A Born Again. by elated177: 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2022
budaatum:
What I think is, only slaves have masters and Jesus worshippers should not be slaves.

What should your Jesus worshippers be?

I don't worship Jesus.
Re: Same-sex Marriage/relationship Precludes You From Being A Born Again. by budaatum: 12:01am On Mar 07, 2022
Re: Same-sex Marriage/relationship Precludes You From Being A Born Again. by budaatum: 12:05am On Mar 07, 2022
elated177:

What should your Jesus worshippers be?

I don't worship Jesus.

Bible readers should not be slaves neither, elated.

They were rulers when their God created them, and Eve showed them how to free themselves if they did end up as slaves, but if they can't, there's always Moses.
Re: Same-sex Marriage/relationship Precludes You From Being A Born Again. by elated177: 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
budaatum:

Bible readers should not be slaves neither, elated.

They were rulers when their God created them, and Eve showed them how to free themselves if they did end up as slaves, but if they can't, there's always Moses.

Rule over what?

You mean:

Revelation 2:20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols

24 Now I say to the rest of you in Thyatira, to you who do not hold to her teaching and have not learned Satan’s so-called deep secrets, ‘I will not impose any other burden on you, 25 except to hold on to what you have until I come.’
Re: Same-sex Marriage/relationship Precludes You From Being A Born Again. by budaatum: 10:35pm On Mar 07, 2022
elated177:

Rule over what?

"Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground”, which can only be done by ruling over oneself by oneself first.

2 Likes

Re: Same-sex Marriage/relationship Precludes You From Being A Born Again. by elated177: 10:50pm On Mar 07, 2022
budaatum:

"Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground”, which can only be done by ruling over oneself by oneself first.

Yeah! The Creator made man king over all the other creatures. Man was a ruler in that regard till he lost it, all thanks to Eve.
Re: Same-sex Marriage/relationship Precludes You From Being A Born Again. by budaatum: 10:54pm On Mar 07, 2022
elated177:

Yeah! The Creator made man king over all the other creatures. Man was a ruler in that regard till he lost it, all thanks to Eve.

The writings about Jesus teach one how to be king over oneself, elated.

1 Like

Re: Same-sex Marriage/relationship Precludes You From Being A Born Again. by elated177: 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
budaatum:

The writings about Jesus teach one how to be king over oneself, elated.

What is love, Budaatum?
Re: Same-sex Marriage/relationship Precludes You From Being A Born Again. by budaatum: 11:04pm On Mar 07, 2022
elated177:

What is love, Budaatum?

Love is patience. Love is kindness. Love does not envy. Love does not boast nor is love proud. Love does not dishonor others, nor is love self-seeking. Love is not easily angered, nor does love keep record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Amongst other things.

2 Likes

Re: Same-sex Marriage/relationship Precludes You From Being A Born Again. by elated177: 11:33pm On Mar 07, 2022
budaatum:

Love is patience. Love is kindness. Love does not envy. Love does not boast nor is love proud. Love does not dishonor others, nor is love self-seeking. Love is not easily angered, nor does love keep record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Amongst other things.

Amongst other things such as?

How is love expressed?
Re: Same-sex Marriage/relationship Precludes You From Being A Born Again. by budaatum: 12:58am On Mar 08, 2022
elated177:

Amongst other things such as?

How is love expressed?

Elated. Watch buda express love for you and learn.

Love one another!

They that sayeth they are in the light and hateth another remaineth in darkness.

Human Rights
Re: Same-sex Marriage/relationship Precludes You From Being A Born Again. by elated177: 2:34am On Mar 08, 2022
budaatum:

Judges 16: 15 Then she said to him, “How can you say, ‘I love you,’ when you won’t confide in me? This is the third time you have made a fool of me and haven’t told me the secret of your great strength.” 16 With such nagging she prodded him day after day until he was sick to death of it.

Some may even call what transpired above love.
Re: Same-sex Marriage/relationship Precludes You From Being A Born Again. by budaatum: 2:42am On Mar 08, 2022
elated177:

Judges 16: 15 Then she said to him, “How can you say, ‘I love you,’ when you won’t confide in me? This is the third time you have made a fool of me and haven’t told me the secret of your great strength.” 16 With such nagging she prodded him day after day until he was sick to death of it.

Some may even call what transpired above love.

Some call murder love, and some steal in the name of their God, so what's your point, elated?

Is the above love, to you, or has buda made a fool of you, where?
Re: Same-sex Marriage/relationship Precludes You From Being A Born Again. by elated177: 2:56am On Mar 08, 2022
budaatum:

Some call murder love, and some steal in the name of their God, so what's your point, elated?

Is the above love, to you, or has buda made a fool of you, where?

elated177:

Exodus 34: 5 Then YHVH came down in the cloud and stood there with him and proclaimed his name, YHVH 6 And he passed in front of Moses, proclaiming, “YHVH, YHVH, the compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness, 7 maintaining love to thousands, and forgiving wickedness, rebellion and sin. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children and their children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation.

Deut 7: 9 Know therefore that YHVH your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments. 10 But those who hate him he will repay to their face by destruction; he will not be slow to repay to their face those who hate him.

Pure, unadulterated love.
Re: Same-sex Marriage/relationship Precludes You From Being A Born Again. by elated177: 2:57am On Mar 08, 2022
budaatum:

This is love, Budaatum.

elated177:

Exodus 34: 5 Then YHVH came down in the cloud and stood there with him and proclaimed his name, YHVH 6 And he passed in front of Moses, proclaiming, “YHVH, YHVH, the compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness, 7 maintaining love to thousands, and forgiving wickedness, rebellion and sin. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children and their children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation.

Deut 7: 9 Know therefore that YHVH your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments. 10 But those who hate him he will repay to their face by destruction; he will not be slow to repay to their face those who hate him.

Re: Same-sex Marriage/relationship Precludes You From Being A Born Again. by budaatum: 3:26am On Mar 08, 2022
elated177:

This is love, Budaatum.

That is your love, elated, or the love your God has for you or what your God will do to those who hate your God, but buda does not hate your God elated, and buda is not a god, just a mere human being, so buda just loves elated whom buda sees before buda, and not some "repay destruction to the face not slowly of those who hate it" God.

And if your God decides buda hates it and therefore must repay buda with destruction, the mere fact that buda turns the other cheek to your God will stay the hand of your God, elated, which is why buda fears no evil of anyone's God, and that apart from the fact, I repeat, I do not hate your God, elated. Note!

Seriously! I can't believe you'd threaten buda with that outdated destructive God. Shame on you!

angry angry

1 Like

Re: Same-sex Marriage/relationship Precludes You From Being A Born Again. by Cordenify(m): 3:58am On Mar 08, 2022
House of Joy: Open the Windows of Your Heart https://miheanyi..com/2022/03/open-windows-of-your-heart.html
Re: Same-sex Marriage/relationship Precludes You From Being A Born Again. by budaatum: 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
Someone reminded me of a thread. It pretty sums ones attitude to "repay destruction to the face not slowly of those who hate it" gods.

https://www.nairaland.com/4655673/what-atheism/1#70017953
Re: Same-sex Marriage/relationship Precludes You From Being A Born Again. by elated177: 10:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
budaatum:

That is your love, elated, or the love your God has for you or what your God will do to those who hate your God, but buda does not hate your God elated, and buda is not a god, just a mere human being, so buda just loves elated whom buda sees before buda, and not some "repay destruction to the face not slowly of those who hate it" God.

And if your God decides buda hates it and therefore must repay buda with destruction, the mere fact that buda turns the other cheek to your God will stay the hand of your God, elated, which is why buda fears no evil of anyone's God, and that apart from the fact, I repeat, I do not hate your God, elated. Note!

Seriously! I can't believe you'd threaten buda with that outdated destructive God. Shame on you!

angry angry

If there is any shame anywhere, it is on you, Budaatum.

You quoted from Corinthians and still flew off the handle because I quoted from the books of Exodus and Deuteronomy. Isn't YHVH Almighty the Owner of the three books?

He is the beginning and the end. There is nothing you or anyone else will do that will have ever any bearing on this unimpeachable truth.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Things God Cherish Most :see If You Have Any Of Them. / See The Huge Snake My Security Man Killed Just Now / Sokoto Killing: Yoruba Muslims Trending And Receiving Accolades For Tolerance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.