Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,652 members, 7,948,478 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 10:16 PM

Enugu State Infectious Disease Hospital Set To Commence Operations (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu State Infectious Disease Hospital Set To Commence Operations (Photos) (399 Views)

Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu / ISWAP Fighters Raid Borno Hospital, Set Telecoms Mast On Fire / Akeredolu Commissions 20 Patrol Vehicles To Boost Amotekun Operations (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Enugu State Infectious Disease Hospital Set To Commence Operations (Photos) by benjackugo: 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2020
IgbereTV reports that the Enugu State Infectious Disease Hospital, formerly known as Colliery Hospital Enugu, is getting set to commence operations for isolation and treatment of patients with infectious diseases, courtesy of Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi administration’s massive rehabilitation and construction of new structures at the health facility.

See pictures below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1371699/enugu-state-infectious-disease-hospital-set-commence-operations-photos/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Infectious Disease Hospital Set To Commence Operations (Photos) by benjackugo: 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2020
Pic

Re: Enugu State Infectious Disease Hospital Set To Commence Operations (Photos) by benjackugo: 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
More
Re: Enugu State Infectious Disease Hospital Set To Commence Operations (Photos) by vanbonattel: 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
Enugu governor is the only governor in Nigeria who commissions projects every two days.

Yet Haters Will Be Here To Lament About their unperfoming governor in the north, I dont know if it was uguanyi that told Ganduje to stuff dollars in his pockets?

Are they alright?
Re: Enugu State Infectious Disease Hospital Set To Commence Operations (Photos) by vanbonattel: 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
I also suspect ugwuanyi used the allocation of kaduna state to build this hospital grin

Just watch as northerners will flood this thread to cry about the governor.

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Infectious Disease Hospital Set To Commence Operations (Photos) by Moferere: 10:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
Show us the equipment.
Hospital is not about buildings alone but the facilities.
Re: Enugu State Infectious Disease Hospital Set To Commence Operations (Photos) by Racoon(m): 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
Nice project there.Chineke ge egbucha anyi ofoma ofoma.Ndi 042 ndewonu!
Re: Enugu State Infectious Disease Hospital Set To Commence Operations (Photos) by vanbonattel: 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
Moferere:
Show us the equipment.
Hospital is not about buildings alone but the facilities.

When they show you equipment now you will change to "show us the sick patients "
Re: Enugu State Infectious Disease Hospital Set To Commence Operations (Photos) by Smithkafors(m): 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
This man is trying she.... Taking care of the basics
Re: Enugu State Infectious Disease Hospital Set To Commence Operations (Photos) by Mynd44: 5:50am On Nov 15, 2020

(1)

#ENDSARS: Rotimi Amechi Was Right / PMB: I Want Nigeria To Be Counted Among Countries...that Fight Corruption / What I Will Do If I Become Nigerian President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.