Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,164 members, 7,977,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:13 AM

Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? (1063 Views)

Do You Know That Judgment Day Is Coming? / #TBJoshua: Why Are They Doing This In The SCOAN? (pictures) / Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by ENGINEERG(m): 10:19am On Nov 15, 2020
Okay sir, so where are the dead and what are they doing presently?
Kobojunkiee:
There is no mystery at all because Jesus Christ did not hide the Truth of this from anyone. Remember that His truth has been with us all for 2000 years.
However, many choose to remain blind to it out of ignorance or some other reason. That in no way removes or diminishes the truth of God revealed to all mankind by Jesus Christ about 2000 years ago.
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by Kobojunkiee: 10:22am On Nov 15, 2020
ENGINEERG:
Okay sir, so where are the dead and what are they doing presently?
I already told you.... they are there in the grave waiting for Jesus Christ to call them up,...

John 5 vs 25-30 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
25. Believe me, an important time is coming. That time is already here. People who are dead will hear the voice of the Son of God. And those who listen will live.
26. Life comes from the Father himself. So the Father has also allowed the Son to give life.
27. And the Father has given him the power to judge all people because he is the Son of Man.
28. “Don’t be surprised at this. A time is coming when all people who are dead and in their graves will hear his voice.
29. Then they will come out of their graves. Those who did good in this life will rise and have eternal life. But those who did evil will rise to be judged guilty.
30. “I can do nothing alone. I judge only the way I am told. And my judgment is right, because I am not trying to please myself. I want only to please the one who sent me.
...just as Jesus Christ said.
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by Righteousness89(m): 10:33am On Nov 15, 2020
ENGINEERG:
Thank you pastor Righteousness, but does it means people are currently in heaven and hell fire. And people who died yesterday are they in heaven or hell fire by now ?

My Brother! People are in Hell as we speak!
People are opening their eyes in Hell this Very Moment..
All who have died today and will die today without JESUS will enter Hell Fire today!!

People are in Heaven as we Speak!
People are opening their eyes in Heaven as we Speak!

It's all about the State in which you Departed the Earth. It's all about if you Accepted JESUS Christ or not.
The Moment one Dies! The Spirit man who is the real man leaves the body to go give account . This our body is mere dust.

See this testimony of this young man and you will understand the passage of the Rich man and Lazarus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j151zgfGFh0
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by ENGINEERG(m): 10:33am On Nov 15, 2020
Just there in the grave doing nothing, awaiting judgement when the world ends?
Kobojunkiee:
I already told you.... they are there in the grave waiting for Jesus Christ to call them up,...

...just as Jesus Christ said.
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by Kobojunkiee: 10:36am On Nov 15, 2020
ENGINEERG:
Just there in the grave doing nothing, awaiting judgement when the world ends?
Well, according to the parables, they are likely sleeping.

Matthew 25 vs 1-13 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. “At that time God’s kingdom will be like ten girls who went to wait for the bridegroom. They took their lamps with them.
2. Five of the girls were foolish, and five were wise.
3. The foolish girls took their lamps with them, but they did not take extra oil for the lamps.
4. The wise girls took their lamps and more oil in jars.
5. When the bridegroom was very late, the girls could not keep their eyes open, and they all fell asleep.
6. “At midnight someone announced, ‘The bridegroom is coming! Come and meet him!’
7. “Then all the girls woke up. They made their lamps ready.
8. But the foolish girls said to the wise girls, ‘Give us some of your oil. The oil in our lamps is all gone.’
9. “The wise girls answered, ‘No! The oil we have might not be enough for all of us. But go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.’
10. “So the foolish girls went to buy oil. While they were gone, the bridegroom came. The girls who were ready went in with the bridegroom to the wedding feast. Then the door was closed and locked.
11. “Later, the other girls came. They said, ‘Sir, sir! Open the door to let us in.’
12. “But the bridegroom answered, ‘Certainly not! I don’t even know you.’
13. “So always be ready. You don’t know the day or the time when the Son of Man will come.
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by blazepascal(m): 10:53am On Nov 15, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
Tell me exactly how I am wrong? Do you mean Jesus Christ was wrong when He said that those who die will sleep and wake up to His voice in the end? undecided
ok ok ok i dont have strength to argue anything .today is sunday. i need some rest.
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by Kobojunkiee: 10:59am On Nov 15, 2020
blazepascal:
ok ok ok i dont have strength to argue anything .today is sunday. i need some rest.
Sunday is a day of rest for those of the Old Covenant. To those of the New Covenant that is Jesus Christ, it is another day unless Jesus Christ through His Spirit says you should rest in it.

Also, rest does not stop you from responding to claims made online. Try another excuse abeg!
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by Righteousness89(m): 11:44am On Nov 15, 2020
Brother! The Bible is God's Word..

Holy Men where Inspired by GOD to put these things down For us ..
The Bible is GOD'S Guide for all Humanity..
Don't let any man Deceive or Confuse you saying Paul wrote this or John wrote this or Moses wrote..
That's the Spirit of Confusion!
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by ENGINEERG(m): 11:57am On Nov 15, 2020
Pastor righteousness, So you are saying no more particular judgement day for everyone , that everyone get judgment immediately after death.., pls back it up with Bible verses, and this is different from what pastor Kobojunkiee is quoting, same bible different believes...
Righteousness89:

My Brother! People are in Hell as we speak!
People are opening their eyes in Hell this Very Moment..
All who have died today and will die today without JESUS will enter Hell Fire today!!

People are in Heaven as we Speak!
People are opening their eyes in Heaven as we Speak!

It's all about the State in which you Departed the Earth. It's all about if you Accepted JESUS Christ or not.
The Moment one Dies! The Spirit man who is the real man leaves the body to go give account . This our body is mere dust.

See this testimony of this young man and you will understand the passage of the Rich man and Lazarus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j151zgfGFh0
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by Kobojunkiee: 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2020
ENGINEERG:
Pastor righteousness, So you are saying no more particular judgement day for everyone , that everyone get judgment immediately after death.., pls back it up with Bible verses, and this is different from what pastor Kobojunkiee is quoting, same bible different believes...
If you have ever taken Logic Class(Either Advanced mathematics, Discrete Math etc.) you will remember that when it comes to Truth, there is always one definition/meaning, everything else is a lie. So, when you say,"same bible different believes", you suggest that the Truth of God can somehow have more than one meaning, contradicting our very understanding as a race, of what Truth means.
The Bible was written in the hands of men in the human language to be studied and understood by human minds in much the same way we learn and understand the human world around us.

There is only one meaning to the Truth of God and His name is Jesus Christ. Any other meaning that does not comply with the Truth of God(Jesus Christ) Is not the Truth of God, but a lie(anti-Christ).
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by Righteousness89(m): 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2020
ENGINEERG:

Whatever you need you need is in the Bible..
The things of God are not what you calculate or Relate with the fleshy mind or your sense. You obey, Follow and live by what the Bible says.

Revelation 20:11-15 There you will see the Great white throne Judgement which comes at the End..

Your Question is or was about what Happens to us once we Die..
I have told you Scripturally what happens!
It's up to you to receive or reject! I don't work with " My Sense" in the things of the Bible. I walk with what The Bible says..

When you or me Cross over! We will know how far!
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by ENGINEERG(m): 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2020
Pastor righteousness, what can you then say to this
John 5 vs 25-30 (ERV)
25. Believe me, an important time is coming. That time is already here. People who are dead will hear the voice of the Son of God. And those who listen will live.
26. Life comes from the Father himself. So the Father has also allowed the Son to give life.
27. And the Father has given him the power to judge all people because he is the Son of Man.
28. “Don’t be surprised at this. A time is coming when all people who are dead and in their graves will hear his voice.
29. Then they will come out of their graves. Those who did good in this life will rise and have eternal life. But those who did evil will rise to be judged guilty.
30. “I can do nothing alone. I judge only the way I am told. And my judgment is right, because I am not trying to please myself. I want only to please the one who sent me.
Righteousness89:

The things of God are not what you calculate or Relate with the fleshy mind or your sense. You obey, Follow and live by what the Bible says.

Revelation 20:11-15 There you will see the Great white throne Judgement which comes at the End..

It's up to you to receive or reject! I don't work with " My Sense" in the things of the Bible. I walk with what The Bible says..

Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by Kobojunkiee: 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

There in lies the problem. Many of you have been taught to believe that your senses are somehow evil, when in fact your senses were installed in you by God from the very beginning to help you perceive the world around you, understand His truth from even the moment you are born before you even receive any human-enabled training of any sort.

The same book called the bible was read and used by millions of so-called religious leaders in the days of old to perpetrate all forms of evil against mankind, in the name of God. All of them said the same thing you just did "The follow what the Bible says..." but Jesus Christ never called anyone to "follow what the Bible says". Instead, He called His own to follow what He says and does, which is completely different from what you seem to believe and do there.
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by Righteousness89(m): 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
ENGINEERG:
Pastor righteousness, what can you then say to this
John 5 vs 25-30 (ERV)

If you wanna understand the passage go and read from verse 1. Then will you understand.
You even skip verse 24 that explains it all.

If u are sincere seeker you will read from verse 1..
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by Lighthouse50: 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2020
OP all the dead are seeping now or maybe i should use the word resting.. Acts 2 vs 29 to 35
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by Righteousness89(m): 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
There in lies the problem. Many of you have been taught to believe that your senses are somehow evil, when in fact your senses were installed in you by God from the very beginning to help you perceive the world around you, understand His truth from even the moment you are born before you even receive any human-enabled training of any sort.

The same book called the bible was read and used by millions of so-called religious leaders in the days of old to perpetrate all forms of evil against mankind, in the name of God. All of them said the same thing you just did "The follow what the Bible says..." but Jesus Christ never called anyone to "follow what the Bible says". Instead, He called His own to follow what He says and does, which is completely different from what you seem to believe and do there.

May God Rescue you...
I am praying for you
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by Kobojunkiee: 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
May God Rescue you...
I am praying for you
You need your prayers more than I do. undecided
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by Righteousness89(m): 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
You need your prayers more than I do. undecided
Yes oo!
I need All the Prayers I can get..
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by Kobojunkiee: 12:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

Yes oo!
I need All the Prayers I can get..
Good, then you can keep yours.
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by Snitch24(m): 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
This a good question but all the replies have been getting is all gibberish
What if the present living once existed billions of years ago
What if we are been given a second Chance to make things right
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by ENGINEERG(m): 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
From all these replies am getting, even from pastors, no one is sure and there is confusion..
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by xproducer: 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
We should always go to the word of GOD / the Holy Bible for answers:

Regarding those who die in the Lord JESUS CHRIST, those whom GOD has mercifully given eternal life (from Abraham to the thief on the cross, to this day) - they go to be with the Lord JESUS CHRIST in Heaven.

"We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord." - 2 Corinthians 5:8. So, those who are the Lord's go on serving and praising him in spirit in Heaven.

Regarding those who die not believing in, or knowing The Lord JESUS - they die in the sins into which they were born, and the only indication I see of what happens to them before they are resurrected for judgment at the end of this age is this:

"The dead do not praise the Lord, Nor any who go down into silence." - Psalm 115:17

Other beings (fallen angels), for example, are "reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day;" - Jude 1:6 (also 2 Peter 2:4), as are the "heavens and the earth which are now" (2 Peter 3:7).

------------

"...and has given Him authority to execute judgment also, because He is the Son of Man. Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves will hear His voice and come forth—those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation." - John 5:27-29
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by obonujoker(m): 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2020
ENGINEERG:
From all these replies am getting, even from pastors, no one is sure and there is confusion..

Hebrews 9:27.."it is appointed unto men once to die and face judgement"

Once a person does, he faces judgement whether he's going to be amongst those to inherit the new Earth formed by God and ruled by Jesus Christ...OR.... He/she is going to be cast into the lake of fire at the great white throne judgement!
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by cheango: 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
No one in this world can answer this question.. Unless you want to use your beliefs to explain, which is not sure for anyone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did Jesus Have To Leave The Earth Before The Holy Spirit Would Come? / ....Thread Closed.... / What Fell The Men Who Came To Arrest Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.