Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,674 members, 7,926,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 05:02 AM

Special Tribute To My Leader Boss, The Sgf, By Umar Duhu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Tribute To My Leader Boss, The Sgf, By Umar Duhu (185 Views)

I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader / Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal / David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Special Tribute To My Leader Boss, The Sgf, By Umar Duhu by TGNEWS(m): 7:48am On Nov 15, 2020
I am beyond thrill to be honoured by our Leader the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), Barr. Boss Gidahyelda Mustapha, whose ascension to the office of the SGF restored dignity, competence, and hard work in the Presidency. Indeed, Nigeria sorely needed it.

Your virtue is certainly a pillar that keep the country in the path of sanctity, if everyone can imbibe and follow in the footsteps of what you are doing.

Thank you individually and collectively to you too, who poured every ounce of your prayers, hope and determination into this Government over these years, keeping us informed. It is all for our democracy to thrive.

Let's take a moment to exhale after everything we’ve been through as Pioneer Leaders of Our Great Party. Remembering the past is more or less a beginning. Let’s not forget the tens of millions of people who voted at 2015 polls and for status quo at 2019 general elections. Indeed, we have got a lot of work to do to reach out to many in the years ahead and to connect with them on what unites us.

We also must recognize that the path to progress will always be uphill. We shall always have to scrape and crawl up toward that mountaintop to make Nigeria greater again. We see now the reality that we can not take even the tiniest part of our democracy for granted. Every serious person matters and every single one of us must agree to connect in the vision of President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR.

This is where we need to look inward and reflect deeply on the internal reward system of our dear party, as we do so we are indirectly building a strong stanchion of development, our nation will bounded together in our party manifestoes.

We must promise each other that our dream in the Nigeria State will not be an anomaly, but the rule. This is the only way we can build a nation worthy of our children and generations yet unborn.

Thank you immensely His Excellency Muhammadu Buhari GCFR , President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria, our most amiable Barr. Boss Gidahelda Mustapha, the Secretary to the Government of the Federation and Our own *Excellency Otunba Niyi* , the Hon. Minister for Trade and Investment.
I remain indebted, greatly.

Umar Dauda Duhu
Federal Commissioner Nominee -FCCPCT
North East.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Court Of Emotions / Senator Akpanudoedehe; A Rare Honour For An Iconoclast / Policeman Killed As Gunmen Hit Dickson's Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.