Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,057 members, 7,970,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:00 AM

I Am Depressed Because I'm A 1minute Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Depressed Because I'm A 1minute Man (4327 Views)

She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / She Called Me A 1minute Man.until I Proved Her Wrong With This Combination. / My Boyfriend Is A 1minute Guy; When I'm Very Wet He Cums In A Minute Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Depressed Because I'm A 1minute Man by Nobody: 4:15am On Nov 16, 2020
Ofadaman:

How will he practice edging without masturbating, i tire for some nairaland adviser's
He shock u too abi

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed Because I'm A 1minute Man by femi4: 7:39am On Nov 16, 2020
BennyN:
Hello everyone,

Please I'm creating this thread to only ask for your help and what I can do to better my condition, No insults please.

I have been on nairaland for years now and I have seen people get help from here, although I created this new account because of this thread.

My name is Ben, I'm 26yrs old and a final year student.
I have always been skeptical about having sex in a relationship even though I have dated couple of girls, for eight years now I have also been battling with masturbation and I have tired all I could to stop, the longer I can go is just 1month. I had a girlfriend before I got admission into uni, broke up with her in my first year and decided not to date again, down to my 3rd year, I met another girl and I strictly told her that I wasn't ready to have sex and she accepted, few months later we had issues and we went our separate ways.
Earlier this year, I met another babe, everything was good and I refused to tell her that I was a virgin so that she wouldn't underate me, I actually thought I could perform very well in bed until that faithful day.
I had sex, my first ever sex at age 26, after about 45mins of pre-intimacy, I penetrated her and in less than 5 thrust, I ejaculated....
I couldn't believe it myself as she still held me down and was craving for more, I told her and she was disappointed.
After couple of minutes again, I was erected and same thing happened, this time she was upset and I begged her and confess that it was my first time but she left with anger. I felt really bad and on the second thought I encouraged myself by saying it was my first time after all, maybe next time I will do better.
Yet another time came and still same story for 5times now. But this time she truly understood and always encourage me, I also promised her to see a doctor but I don't have any money with me and I don't want to take anyhow sexual enhancement drug as we all know the side effect.
We were supposed to meet again this weekend but I refused because I didn't want to feel depressed again.

Please Nairalanders what could be wrong with me, is it normal when you first start having sex, is it because I have been masturbating over the years?

Please forgive any error in my writing.
Thanks.
Quit masturbation. Your body is getting used to your hand

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed Because I'm A 1minute Man by Ofadaman(m): 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2020
Solution lies in diet, mind and exercises.

The mind is the greatest of all of this.

Processed foods and oily meals will increase fats and reduce blood flow, eat spices such as garlic, onion and ginger, and take lots of fruits and wine.

Exersice alot, especially arerobic or swimming, because they help you control your breathing, if you are able to time your breathing and control it, you stay longer than normal. Exercise also increases blood flow .

the mind is key, if you think you'd come or the excitement gets two much, you'd definitely come, you must be 70% on not 100%, don't be too excited, when in action, take your mind away and back to ease the excitement, edging is also good ti help you know your rythm, you must be able hold your release till you want..

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed Because I'm A 1minute Man by sharpwriter(m): 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
Dharniel600:
I swear bro. Kegel exercises works really good for premature ejaculation and weak erection. No need for drugs

Baba, can I message you on DM?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Is Your Mom Mad": Nigerian Woman With Face Piercings Poses With Daughter / Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Would Tell Your Character And Behavior / Why Are We Men Attracted To Thick Women?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.