Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,218 members, 7,880,804 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:10 AM

Why Is There No Human Rights Activist In Igbo Land? All Activists Are Yorubas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is There No Human Rights Activist In Igbo Land? All Activists Are Yorubas (2227 Views)

Oluwo Of Tede: Kwara Police Arrest Another Isese Activist In Ibadan, Detain Him / Cultists Disrupt Soludo’s Meeting, Attack Anambra Rights Activist / David Hundeyin: EndSARS Activists Are Becoming Too Proud & Ambitious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is There No Human Rights Activist In Igbo Land? All Activists Are Yorubas by Okoroawusa: 11:54am On Nov 15, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Falana is the original hustler among all of them but is pretentious just like the typical yerobber.
Same Falana that was sharing properties with EFCC?
Falana that defended buhari in court over his non existent certificate?
Watch Falana well,he never confronts buhari directly.
For example,he can never mention buhari on El ZakZaky's case,only talks about DSS as if he doesn't know buhari is the face behind d mask.
Same as this Lekki shooting, will only mention Nigerian army when the whole world knows you can't deploy soldiers without the consent of the president
In as much as I agree with your view on Falana I think you people should stop giving this narrative that you can't deploy soldiers without the president consent. That is on paper. Wike didn't need Buhari's consent before deploying soldiers to Oyigbo.At least we have all agreed that it was Wike that sent them. Infact if you have the right connection u can deploy soldiers to guard your house, secure your construction site against omo onile while your house is being constructed, soldiers can follow you to an occasion and stand guard while you show off like a VIP, soldiers can help you recover debt, threaten your enemies even with the right connection they can beat up a young man disturbing your girlfriend or wife.

Meanwhile, Mynd44,Seun and lalasticlala as an igbo man I find this thread insulting and offensive.
Re: Why Is There No Human Rights Activist In Igbo Land? All Activists Are Yorubas by techmo(m): 11:54am On Nov 15, 2020
Lol
Re: Why Is There No Human Rights Activist In Igbo Land? All Activists Are Yorubas by obiekunie2: 11:54am On Nov 15, 2020
BECAUSE ALL IGBOS ARE NATURAL BORN HUMAN RIGHTS ACTIVISTS.

IGBOS DONT SEE ABUSE AS TRIBAL THAT IS WHY WE DEFEND EVERY AND ANY ONE UNDER ANY TYPE OF ABUSE.

REASON WHY WE REJECTED BUGARI RIGHT FROM TIME.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Human Rights Activist In Igbo Land? All Activists Are Yorubas by Adekamkpe23: 11:54am On Nov 15, 2020
[s]
Ogbuu101:

This yerobber mumuslim, do you so much lack attention in your life?
You must be very jobless
[/s]
Say something intelligent please, you're boring me.
Re: Why Is There No Human Rights Activist In Igbo Land? All Activists Are Yorubas by obiekunie2: 11:55am On Nov 15, 2020
Okoroawusa:

In as much as I agree with your view on Falana I think you people should stop giving this narrative that you can't deploy soldiers without the president consent. That is on paper. Wike didn't need Buhari's consent before deploying soldiers to Oyigbo.At least we have all agreed that it was Wike that sent them. Infact if you have the right connection u can deploy soldiers to guard your house, secure your construction site against omo onile while your house is being constructed, soldiers can follow you to an occasion and stand guard while you show off like a VIP, soldiers can help you recover debt, threaten your enemies even with the right connection they can beat up a young man disturbing your girlfriend or wife.

Meanwhile, Mynd44,Seun and lalasticlala as an igbo man I find this thread insulting and offensive.
Re: Why Is There No Human Rights Activist In Igbo Land? All Activists Are Yorubas by Adekamkpe23: 11:55am On Nov 15, 2020
obiekunie2:
BECAUSE ALL IGBOS ARE NATURAL BORN HUMAN RIGHTS ACTIVISTS.

IGBOS DONT SEE ABUSE AS TRIBAL THAT IS WHY WE DEFEND EVERY AND ANY ONE UNDER ANY TYPE OF ABUSE.

REASON WHY WE REJECTED BUGARI RIGHT FROM TIME.
So why do you your people cry on social media about being treated as second class citizens?

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Human Rights Activist In Igbo Land? All Activists Are Yorubas by Adekamkpe23: 11:58am On Nov 15, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Meanwhile, as an igbo man I find this thread insulting and offensive.

Telling Igbo people to stand up for their human rights is insulting?
Re: Why Is There No Human Rights Activist In Igbo Land? All Activists Are Yorubas by AlexBells(m): 11:58am On Nov 15, 2020
Adekamkpe23:

Yeah blame other people but yourselves.
How is it your business who we choose to blame, is it your blame, must you compete with Igbos in everything no, must you attach Igbos to everything, oh you are looking for who to scapegoat, mind your business and leave Igbo out of it, was this not same method you guys used during endsars protest just for your lots to burn down your cities, term it Igbo burning and went on looting spree on Igbo business behind the scenes, please we know your lots already

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Human Rights Activist In Igbo Land? All Activists Are Yorubas by Adekamkpe23: 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2020
AlexBells:

How is it your business who we choose to blame, is it your blame, must you compete with Igbos in everything no, must you attach Igbos to everything, oh you are looking for who to scapegoat, mind your business and leave Igbo out of it, was this not same method you guys used during endsars protest just for your lots to burn down your cities, term it Igbo burning and went on looting spree on Igbo business behind the scenes, please we know your lots already

I'm only advising Igbo people to fight for their human rights.
Re: Why Is There No Human Rights Activist In Igbo Land? All Activists Are Yorubas by AlexBells(m): 12:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
Adekamkpe23:

I'm only advising Igbo people to fight for their human rights.
We already fought a war, how more do you want us to fight for human right, or you thought when we fought the war we were fighting for animal right, please we won't fight again, it is your turn fight let's watch, we won't be like you that joined to fight against us, I promise we will just fold our arms and watch lol

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Human Rights Activist In Igbo Land? All Activists Are Yorubas by Adekamkpe23: 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2020
AlexBells:

We already fought a war, how more do you want us to fight for human right, or you thought when we fought the war we were fighting for animal right, please we won't fight again, it is your turn fight let's watch, we won't be like you that joined to fight against us, I promise we will just fold our arms and watch lol

Anyway don't expect us to fight for your rights, we're tired.
Re: Why Is There No Human Rights Activist In Igbo Land? All Activists Are Yorubas by YouAreFinished: 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2020
You're talking of human rights activists for a region that still practices caste system and denies females inheritance.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Human Rights Activist In Igbo Land? All Activists Are Yorubas by AlexBells(m): 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2020
Adekamkpe23:

You are not fighting, for us you are fighting for yourselves
Re: Why Is There No Human Rights Activist In Igbo Land? All Activists Are Yorubas by AlexBells(m): 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2020
YouAreFinished:
You're talking of human rights activists for a region that still practices caste system and denies females inheritance.
If only you understand Igbo culture you will be happy for it, when you still mine skull in the 21sth century

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Human Rights Activist In Igbo Land? All Activists Are Yorubas by Okoroawusa: 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2020
[quote author=obiekunie2 post=96063336][/quote]
Obiekunie I am not your enemy.

Rapum aka na Nairaland. Express your view while I express mine.

Heeee! Heeee! Obiekunie koolum o! Koolum o!..chalum na uzor na Nairaland!..koolum o!

Taa bu gbo!
Re: Why Is There No Human Rights Activist In Igbo Land? All Activists Are Yorubas by YouAreFinished: 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
AlexBells:

If only you understand Igbo culture you will be happy for it, when you still mine skull in the 21sth century
Happy for what? Caste and gender discrimination undecided
And really,is this your comparison undecided
Go mine skulls and get caught and see.
This is a crime here not culture. There is a large difference between the two.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No Human Rights Activist In Igbo Land? All Activists Are Yorubas by Grandmeister(m): 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
Adekamkpe23:

Shut da fvck up! We just saw how you turncoats turned this sars protest to an igbo thing! How lots of yorubas started accusing igbos of destroying Lagos...we have learned our lessons never to join hands in fighting for Nigeria matter again..because you people are always eager to throw us under the bus when things go south...

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Human Rights Activist In Igbo Land? All Activists Are Yorubas by Adekamkpe23: 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
Grandmeister:

Shut da fvck up! We just saw how you turncoats turned this sars protest to an igbo thing! How lots of yorubas started accusing igbos of destroying Lagos...we have learned our lessons never to join hands in fighting for Nigeria matter again..because you people are always eager to throw us under the bus when things go south...

You're the ones throwing each other under the bus, I suggest you look inward.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Human Rights Activist In Igbo Land? All Activists Are Yorubas by Grandmeister(m): 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
YouAreFinished:

Really,is this your comparison undecided
Go and mine skulls and get caught and see.
Is speaking from both sides of your mouth also a culture thing?? I am bloody sure you were among those accusing igbos on Twitter, Facebook and nairaland of instigating and destroying things in Lagos...you people just couldn’t help the tribalism in you from coming out..as soon as shyt hit the fan you turned it to an igbo thing, now you have the bloody guts to ask why we don’t join in your sham ‘human right activists’...the guts on you guys angry
Re: Why Is There No Human Rights Activist In Igbo Land? All Activists Are Yorubas by Grandmeister(m): 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
Adekamkpe23:

You're the ones throwing each other under the bus, I suggest you look inward.
If YOU are not a seasoned liar tell me who first brought in a tribal angle to the sars protest? That is how you guys go about re-telling recent history to suit your narratives...something that happened weeks ago now you feign ignorance of it all...I blame the naive igbos who thought they were fighting a just cause together...little did they know that they were setting up be made scapegoats.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Human Rights Activist In Igbo Land? All Activists Are Yorubas by Adekamkpe23: 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
Grandmeister:

If YOU are not a seasoned liar tell me who first brought in a tribal angle to the sars protest? That is how you guys go about re-telling recent history to suit your narratives...something that happened weeks ago now you feign ignorance of it all...I blame the naive igbos who thought they were fighting a just cause together...little did they know that they were setting up be made scapegoats.

You were all rejoicing when hoodlums took over the protest in Lagos. You've always wanted Lagos destroyed and the hoodlums played into your hands.
Re: Why Is There No Human Rights Activist In Igbo Land? All Activists Are Yorubas by AlexBells(m): 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
YouAreFinished:

Happy for what? Caste and gender discrimination undecided
And really,is this your comparison undecided
Go mine skulls and get caught and see.
Yet it is our culture and you should deal with it, we don't discriminate on women in the context you put it, our women are educated and all of that but something you won't understand about inheritance in Igboland but I won't teach you that here but our elders are wise, and we will preserve our culture, that does not mean we discriminate against women, I dare you to mention top 10 most influential Nigerian woman of all times let's see how many of them are Igbos and how many of then are your tribe,
Re: Why Is There No Human Rights Activist In Igbo Land? All Activists Are Yorubas by Godfullsam(m): 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Olisa Agbakoba is what?
Have you heard of Chima Ubani?
What of Chidi Odinkalu?
Amala and gbegiri is not good for your brain

These people you mentioned are only popular in your deprived cave.

They are not popular among the sane. We are talking about human right activists that are known within an outside Nigeria, you are here mentioning local champions.

SMH
Re: Why Is There No Human Rights Activist In Igbo Land? All Activists Are Yorubas by wingmanIII: 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2020
Trash! Senseless, most stupid thread.
Remain obsessed with the Igbos. They are forever your superiors!

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Human Rights Activist In Igbo Land? All Activists Are Yorubas by Kinematics: 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
An Ibo man does not fight for no one, but himself.
Re: Why Is There No Human Rights Activist In Igbo Land? All Activists Are Yorubas by Ogbuu101: 1:10pm On Nov 15, 2020
Godfullsam:

These people you mentioned are only popular in your deprived cave.

They are not popular among the sane. We are talking about human right activists that are known within an outside Nigeria, you are here mentioning local champions.

SMH
Lolz.
Read up Agbakoba's profile,he is described as FOUNDER AND HEAD OF NIGERIA'S FOREMOST HUMAN RIGHTS GROUP, CIVIL LIBERTY ORGANIZATION.
Agbakoba operates at the level of Gani them, profiteers like Falana are unfit to tie his shoes.
Today is Sunday,I'll do happy Children's Day for you and not curse back.
Re: Why Is There No Human Rights Activist In Igbo Land? All Activists Are Yorubas by Christistruth00: 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Olisa Agbakoba is what?
Have you heard of Chima Ubani?
What of Chidi Odinkalu?
Late Eziuche Ubani nko?
Amala and gbegiri is not good for your brain

God bless the memory of Chima Ubani. He was a very principled Pastors Son but he died too Soon. I remember him from when the Police killed 4 Students at ABU Zaria. I have a feeling that if he were still alive the Selfish SE Governors of today wouldn't have been able to show their faces. He was such a dogged fighter who couldn't be compromised with any amount of money. His death was such a big shock and loss

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Human Rights Activist In Igbo Land? All Activists Are Yorubas by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
Adekamkpe23:
Please no tribal insults.

Activist are conman,
They hide under activist to earn money and wealth
And igbos don’t have such time
We are all activist
Cos we generally condemn the atrocities of this regime
Any activist parading himself on media is just a paid buffon
Re: Why Is There No Human Rights Activist In Igbo Land? All Activists Are Yorubas by lastmessenger: 2:25pm On Nov 15, 2020
You want Igbo man to become human right activist so that your biased media will paint him blue and black and turn it to a tribal thing because he is Igbo.
We are not interested and in being human right activist. Thank you
Re: Why Is There No Human Rights Activist In Igbo Land? All Activists Are Yorubas by trutht828: 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
Dedetwo:
I guess the situation exits because Yoruba joined the northern regional elites to prosecute a war against Ndigbo and Biafrans. During the period of war, Ndigbo saw exactly what Yoruba person represents, a turncoat.

How exactly are yorubas turncoat?

Even among your fellow igbos, don't you turn against one another?

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Human Rights Activist In Igbo Land? All Activists Are Yorubas by trutht828: 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
lastmessenger:
You want Igbo man to become human right activist so that your biased media will paint him blue and black and turn it to a tribal thing because he is Igbo.
We are not interested and in being human right activist. Thank you

I guess that's why igbos become ass licker to the highest bidder.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Human Rights Activist In Igbo Land? All Activists Are Yorubas by flokii: 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
Yorubas are the only fearless people in Nigeria, Fulanis and maybe the Hausas come a lil. bit close.. Igbos are only loud mouthed with Ojukwu-like traits when push comes to shove, they'll japa.

That's why Yorubas are the glue holding this country together. Once Yorubas reach a consensus that no more Nigeria, that's the end. Nothing the power hungry North can do to stop us.

Look at abami eda, Fela Kuti, na Yoruba, showed the Military pepper despite harassment and torture, he kept on speaking out words that are like prophecy happening today.

The likes of Ekwueme and Azikiwe have been Fulani asslickers.. same thing Uzor Kalu, Peter Obi and co are doing till date.

If Igbos tell you Northerners are the enemies, call their bluff cos it's all lies. They'd grab any opportunity they get to jump in bed with the Fulanis as their fathers have always done. We are wiser now!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BRF Is A Better Presidential Material Than Peter OBI / I Think Russia Will Loose This War / Breaking: Former Emir Sanusi Washes Drug Daddy With Hypo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.