Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,689 members, 7,969,014 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 05:15 PM

Video - Man Sets Himself And Side Chic Ablaze In Inikpi Community Of Benue State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video - Man Sets Himself And Side Chic Ablaze In Inikpi Community Of Benue State (719 Views)

Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) / Hope Uzodinma's Daughter Clashes With Her Husband's Side Chic - Thav TV (Video) / Bandits’ Informant Sets Himself Ablaze In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video - Man Sets Himself And Side Chic Ablaze In Inikpi Community Of Benue State by Gift52(m): 11:44am On Nov 15, 2020
Married man sets himself and side chic ablaze in Inikpi community of Benue state.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PxkFUomdac
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
CC
The incident occurred around 6:30pm on Saturday November 14 and the reason is yet to be uncovered at the time of filing this report

While the man died almost immediately, the lady who was burnt beyond recognition was rushed to the hospital by FRSC officials

Re: Video - Man Sets Himself And Side Chic Ablaze In Inikpi Community Of Benue State by godfatherx: 11:47am On Nov 15, 2020
You die wrongfully *in Fela's voice*
Re: Video - Man Sets Himself And Side Chic Ablaze In Inikpi Community Of Benue State by Righteousness89(m): 11:50am On Nov 15, 2020
There is no Measure to the Evil anyone without JESUS Christ can do, Perform or Innovate..

Sin is a Cancer!
Infact Sin is Cancerous!
It starts eating you up small small..
Before you know whats up! Its eaten deep into you and destroys you, only for you to open your eyes wide in Hell, begging for Mercy and Second Chance!

Today is a Good opportunity to Settle the Matter of your Soul with GOD.
Don't look at anybody! Don't be ashamed! Eternity is a One man/woman Race. It's a solo affair..
Humble your and see our Signature or contact us to make Peace with JESUS...

2 Likes

Re: Video - Man Sets Himself And Side Chic Ablaze In Inikpi Community Of Benue State by helinues: 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
His village people finally picked his calls
Re: Video - Man Sets Himself And Side Chic Ablaze In Inikpi Community Of Benue State by thorpido(m): 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
Maybe the side chick wan leave am.
Re: Video - Man Sets Himself And Side Chic Ablaze In Inikpi Community Of Benue State by longetivity(m): 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
we die here
Re: Video - Man Sets Himself And Side Chic Ablaze In Inikpi Community Of Benue State by sapientia(m): 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
I did not watch it

Did they burn?
Re: Video - Man Sets Himself And Side Chic Ablaze In Inikpi Community Of Benue State by 360degreess(m): 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
There is no Measure to the Evil anyone without JESUS Christ can do, Perform or Innovate..

Sin is a Cancer!
Infact Sin is Cancerous!
It starts eating you up small small..
Before you know whats up! Its eaten deep into you and destroys you, only for you to open your eyes wide in Hell, begging for Mercy and Second Chance!

Today is a Good opportunity to Settle the Matter of your Soul with GOD.
Don't look at anybody! Don't be ashamed! Eternity is a One man/woman Race. It's a solo affair..
Humble your and see our Signature or contact us to make Peace with JESUS...
巜..You are always moving in the wrong direction..let me educate u.The bible says;"If in this life only we have hope in Christ,we are of all men the most pitiable"(1corinthians 15:19)...Jesus said;"i can do nothing on my own authority;..i judge,and my judgement is just,because i seek nt my own will but the will of him who sent me.if i bear witness to myself,my witness is not true"(john 5:30-3
Re: Video - Man Sets Himself And Side Chic Ablaze In Inikpi Community Of Benue State by 360degreess(m): 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
.CONTINUATION...Jesus was a prophet/messanger of God as muslims believe; Jesus said;.."i must walk today and tomorrow and the following,for it cannot be that a prophet perishes out of jerusalen"(luke 13:32-33)..see also;mattw 21:10-11,luke 24:19..Jesus was a servant of God; Acts 4:30,acts 3:13,acts 4:27..SO U SHOULD WORSHIP & SURRENDER ONLY TO GOD ALMIGTHY WHO CREATED JESUS AND NT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Eastern Security Network, ANAMBRA Patrol Team On Duty / Insecurity: Nigeria Must Remain Indivisible, Indissoluble, APC Govs Declare / Most Popular Words And Names On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.