Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,404 members, 7,950,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 04:14 AM

Could The President Truly Be A Clone? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could The President Truly Be A Clone? (312 Views)

Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' / Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? / See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could The President Truly Be A Clone? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
The above question I have refused to entertain since its inception by none other than the most hated man in Nigeria and leader of the IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. While it is true that I am of Igbo extraction and an ardent supporter for the restructuring of Nigeria, I have often dismissed this piece of info as hogwash; a baseless assumption no more useful than to stir up trouble. However, not until this morning when I decided to visit YouTube just for the sake of entertainment (since I no go church) did I have a rethink. Incidentally, I stumbled upon this interesting interview the British press granted the president dated May 12, 2016 sequel to the UK's prime minister's assertion about Nigeria being fantastically corrupt. Mind you Buhari at this time was yet to attain a year in office and this was before his health issues came to light.

In this meeting, Buhari was damn articulate and showed intelligence contrary to the man many label as a mannequin today. He was so outspoken that any who bore witness to this interview would have been proud to call him president. Not only that, he also stood firm on his campaign promises and assured to prosecute corrupt elements within the country. Fast forward to the present, the promised change is yet to be seen. In fact, he no longer grants live interviews save for the pre recorded verses devoid of empathy written by his lackeys and most painfully of all, he appears to be clueless in the matters of state. Coincidence? Perhaps, perhaps not.

It is not in my view to fuel confusion in the hearts of men but as a human it is apt to keep an open mind about certain things—this included. This wasn't constructed out of hatred either. I campaigned and voted for the man in 2015. Comparing these two figures, I find barefaced dissimilarities though I am not yet sold completely on the matter. People change as they say and this might very well be the case here or it might have been a disguise all along to conceal his incompetence and oppressiveness. Meanwhile here's the said interview, watch and decide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTZ7kzQiWA8
Re: Could The President Truly Be A Clone? by vanbonattel: 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2020
It's obvious.
Re: Could The President Truly Be A Clone? by Mokason288(m): 2:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
It’s So Obvious
Re: Could The President Truly Be A Clone? by HopeUzodinma: 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
Buhari might not be cloned. But something happened to him. I feel pity for the old man most times.
Re: Could The President Truly Be A Clone? by November1857(m): 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
This is the real Buhari !
Re: Could The President Truly Be A Clone? by obiekunie2: 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
Buhari was not cloned.

after that sickness, dementia set in despite the best efforts.

That sickness totally whittled the man.

if not for the type of politics we played in nigeria, Buhari shouldn't have run for a second term.

He even said it before the elections that he is handing his campaign activities to tinubu to handle but the uproar from Nigerians forced him to embark on the campaign despite warnings from his doctors.
Re: Could The President Truly Be A Clone? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2020
this real buhari! the other one in aso is cloth hanger

(1) (Reply)

Zamfara Gold Mining Ressurected Clamour For Resource Control By Oil-pro... State / GUBER 2021: Dr. Godwin Maduka Meets With Anambra State PDP EXCO / Anthony Joshua's Victory Justifies Ogun Investment In Sports- Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.