Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,375 members, 7,950,798 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

I Need Your Help With This - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Your Help With This (304 Views)

Api And Programming Expert, I Need Your Help On Whatsapp Api / Please I Need Your Help/advice / To programmers in Nigeria and in the world, I sincerely need your help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Help With This by rafikii: 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
I'm want to re-register JAMB next year and I want to apply for a programming related course but I am lost as to which course to apply for. It would be really helpful if you all could suggest something. Thanks.
Re: I Need Your Help With This by Jas80: 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2020
rafikii:
I'm want to re-register JAMB next year and I want to apply for a programming related course but I am lost as to which course to apply for. It would be really helpful if you all could suggest something. Thanks.

computer science
Re: I Need Your Help With This by rafikii: 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
Jas80:

computer science

Thanks bro, I also thought of that but I'd love to know,is computer science the only programming related course in Nigeria??
Re: I Need Your Help With This by bassdow: 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
rafikii:

This isn't something you just can ask anyone and conclude ELSE you would just waste resources (Money & Time to say the least).

You ought to approach Your School's Principal, Teachers (those should have known you long enough to make constructive dialogue) or if you have anyone educated enough around you.

What You need is anyOne experienced enough to Listen to you, asking a couple of questions to be able to ascertain what's best for you.

You need people who would tell you what needs to be told, not what You think or wanna hear.

If I were to come to this world again, I wouldn't waste ma time going to University; What most of Us needs is a good Basic Education (Primary & Secondary) from a School that knows what they're doing; not all these Schools manned by Jobless inExperienced People who tried escaping the Labor Market by Starting Up something not worthy enough to be called a Tutorial Center; which they further worsen by employing People who became Teachers because they're yet to find another Job.

University education isn't like Buying food from a Canteen which you easily could abandon if not okay with it. Make a mistake in choosing a Career and you end up wasting lots of resources (your limited time on Earth inclusive). Let's endeavor to make maximum use of the little time we all have on this Planet.

PSS: The Moderators need take this to somewhere better say the Education or Family Boards; where there just might be better brains to give this person better guardian.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help With This by rafikii: 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
bassdow:

This isn't something you just can ask anyone and conclude ELSE you would just waste resources (Money & Time to say the least).

You ought to approach Your School's Principal, Teachers (those should have known you long enough to make constructive dialogue) or if you have anyone educated enough around you.

What You need is anyOne experienced enough to Listen to you, asking a couple of questions to be able to ascertain what's best for you.

If I were to come to this world again, I wouldn't waste ma time going to University; What most of Us needs is a good Basic Education (Primary & Secondary) from a School that knows what they're doing; not all these Schools manned by Jobless inExperienced People who tried escaping the Labor Market by Starting Up something not worthy enough to be called a Tutorial Center; which they further worsen by employing People who became Teachers because they're yet to find another Job.

University education isn't like Buying food from a Canteen which you easily could abandon if not okay with it. Make a mistake in choosing a Career and you end up wasting lots of resources (your limited time on Earth inclusive). Let's endeavor to make maximum use of the little time we all have on this Planet.

PSS: The Moderators need take this to somewhere better say the Education or Family Boards; where there just might be better brains to give this person better guardian.

Thank you for this, I agree totally with everything you've said about the education system and all that about talking to my teachers and educated people around me,I have spoken to quite a lot of which most of them still hold this belief of "just make a first class in any course and you'd be sort after all over the country" so needless to say they are a tad unhelpful, which is why I had to come and ask in an online forum.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help:i Need A Expert Programmer / Hp Probook 440 G3, Core I3 Motherboard Needed / Fitness & Lifestyle App Development Company In Gurgaon, India -android Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.