Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,352 members, 7,940,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:41 AM

Pastor Bakare: God Is Not Confused! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Bakare: God Is Not Confused! (566 Views)

Revelation! How Pastor Bakare Saw The Coming Of Biafra Republic / Pastor Bakare: God Told Me To Run With Buhari / Saharareporters -- Audio Recording Of Pastor Bakare $50,000 AsoRock Bribe Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Bakare: God Is Not Confused! by 4dgood: 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2011
I can't start to count the many prophecies of Pastor Bakare, who I used to have tremendous respect for. In the past 2 years he has had so much controversies, they could fill a book. The issue of celebrity pastors (which included the pastor Adeboye he went to meet earlier this year to accept running with buhari) is still fresh. He then gallantly denied his comments as regards General buhari. He called Buhari, Obasanjo, Babangida, and Atiku "old and rotten". BUt he forgot that even though we might not have the best library in the world, but when we need something, we find it!

Here's the link to the interview he had in 2007 filled with God said this and that. I'm a christian, politics is a tough terrain to enter for Christians not to talk of clergies. His reputation is gradually being faulted, I hope he has enough when all this is over.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20061002624695

Then he started talking about secrets he is going to reveal about Nuhu Ribadu. Knowing him for who he is, one would have expeted him to come out and say it straight away instead of keeping us all in suspense. My bet is, he really doesn't have anything to say.

VOTE WISELY PEOPLE. THE TRUTH IS ONLY THE ACN HAS WHAT IT TAKES TO UNSEAT THE PDP (AS ITS THE 2ND LARGEST PARTY IN THE LAND). DON'T WASTE YOUR VOTES. VOTE RIBADU.
Re: Pastor Bakare: God Is Not Confused! by TruthHeals: 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2011
Oga 4dgood, what the heck are you talking about?
Your post is filled with so much falsehood.
He never denied what he said about Buhari. No. Not once.
That was based on his understanding at that time, but has however come to realise that Buhari is the best of all the candidates that have come forward.
Buhari-Bakare are the men to fix this country. So help us God.
Re: Pastor Bakare: God Is Not Confused! by bestman09(m): 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2011
goodluck nigeria
Re: Pastor Bakare: God Is Not Confused! by honeric01(m): 11:54pm On Mar 17, 2011
Lol tell them

(1) (Reply)

Ohakim Has Worked- Alex Akinyele / Gej Thesis / Excess Crude Accounts Rebounds, Hits $6.9bn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.