Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,247 members, 7,967,580 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 10:24 PM

The Princess Of Ulayi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Princess Of Ulayi (112 Views)

Princess Kemi Adewunmi: A Voice To Nigerian Women In Politics / Princess Oghene: Why I Give students Scholarship To Study Fashion / Princess Seduced Baba Ijesha, Went Naked Before Him Severally – Niece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Princess Of Ulayi by Vinxento(m): 9:42am On Nov 16, 2020
���� WOOOW it's d Queen's birthday she is +1 today���.
NA TASHA is the princess of (ULAYI) in ADO LGA Area of Benue state, she is popularly known as NA TASHA BAE. This beautiful and gorgeous princess is celebrating her birthday in ENTER D PLACE BAR in ugbokolo Benue state. many upcoming artist are also coming for the birthday party to perform and show their talent person like CLOUD 9, SKILZY, FAMMEZY, KOBOKO, ICE DADDY, UJAH, BANK ALERT and many more. pls friends wish her well bcus it's d princess birthday am proud to have her in my life, she is my one and only dat I have.
Happy birthday my sweetheart, my heart beat VINCENT JNR CARES. HIP HIP HIP HOORAYYYYY��✨��������✨��������������.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Use Your Power To Abuse Human Rights - Okowa Admonish Army / Newspaper Vendors Protest In Abuja Over The Killing Of One Of Them / Good Freelance Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.