Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,233 members, 7,943,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:09 PM

Davido Covers The Guardian Life Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Covers The Guardian Life Magazine (422 Views)

Zainab Balogun & Kenneth Okolie Cover Guardian Life Magazine (Photos) / Peter Okoye Covers Guardian Life Magazine / Tiwa Savage Covers Guardian Life Magazine (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Covers The Guardian Life Magazine by Kimcutie: 10:20am On Nov 16, 2020
Popular Nigerian musician, David Adeleke who is known as Davido has covered the frontpage of the Guardian Life Magazine.

The renowned musician who just released his latest album shared this photo on his Instagram handle.

As a caption, he wrote;

“@guardianlifeng ‘I would want to be remembered for a lot .. not just music to be honest .. that I served for humanity .. I served the people and a lot of people gained from my blessing , I gave my family a good name and I gave Africans a good name – Davido”

https://www.phgossip.com/davido-covers-the-guardian-life-magazine/

Lalasticlala

Re: Davido Covers The Guardian Life Magazine by Righteousness89(m): 10:26am On Nov 16, 2020
It's Absolutely very Good to be remembered for doing good or being good and all that BUT in all your goodness if you Did not Believe and Surrender to Jesus Christ, its all a WASTE..

The Greatest Gift to Gift ourselves before we leave this earth is to Genuinely Accept JESUS Christ

1 Like

Re: Davido Covers The Guardian Life Magazine by Smellymouth: 10:27am On Nov 16, 2020
One thing I know for sure is that davido is hardworking..

There's no hardworking person that doesn't hold Davido in high regard. You can't see a hustler and hard worker like Davido and not like the dude.

He has passion for his career and that's helping him a lot..

1 Like

Re: Davido Covers The Guardian Life Magazine by devilmaycry: 10:42am On Nov 16, 2020
Doesn't look like a magazine ...some thing like a pic edit ...with canvas
Re: Davido Covers The Guardian Life Magazine by Juliusmomoh: 10:48am On Nov 16, 2020
Davido wey de buy music...
Re: Davido Covers The Guardian Life Magazine by Officialhorlah(m): 10:54am On Nov 16, 2020
OBO cool

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Spotted Drinking And Having So Much Fun With Friends (VIDEO) / "Shame On U" - Bbnaija Erica Dragged On SM For Saying She Can't Cook Ogbono / Omah Lay And Tems Have Been Released From Ugandan Prison (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.