Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,233 members, 7,934,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:36 PM

Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless (86865 Views)

Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) / Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) / This Before And After Makeup Transformation Is Amazing! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Surfacebaba: 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2020
I no like make up ooooooo,I hate make up
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by davidas101(m): 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2020
shocked
MrCover:
Update From . COM

Some makeup artists have mastered the craft so well that they can't stop doing wonders to the faces of their clients, Reports.

Here is another makeup transformation Obtained By , that will leave you speechless.

What do you guys think about the make-up transformation?

Source: BLOG
Whoa shocked
MrCover:
Update From . COM

Some makeup artists have mastered the craft so well that they can't stop doing wonders to the faces of their clients, Reports.

Here is another makeup transformation Obtained By , that will leave you speechless.

Whoa
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
How the eyes take white na shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by nkwachii(m): 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
The power of paint cheesy

I don't blame her though, when some men will be drooling after painted face and padded ass and boobs instead of naturally beautiful ladies, why won't her kind go all out to impress, I mean, look at the gallon of mixed paint on her face undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by SeriouslySense(m): 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
it's really a garment of confusion, grin grin grin
Righteousness89:
The Major Problems and Challenges of many ladies today is rooted in these things..

Many of you don't even need Prayers!
The Moment you do away with these Garment of Confusion, your Problems will Disappear..

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by mt77: 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
Isn't this unfair to the menfolk if this woman were to be single? Make you dey check ur actions o.
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by 6digitscomrade: 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
MrCover:
Update From . COM

mens hearts matters✊�
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
Most likely good photo editing app.

You can get them on Android easily, whiten your eyes, whiten your teeth, go wild!

Tech has gone that far!

JoyousFurnitire:
How the eyes take white na shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by nkwachii(m): 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
[s]
Chii59:

Uncle cam Dan.
The lighting used in the first pic is different from the lighting, filtering and effects in the second asides the impressive makeup.
What people don't understand is that in photography
Quality of camera
Lighting
Angle the picture is shot
Effects
Is what makes the difference.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Happy2020: 5:11pm On Nov 16, 2020
Make sure you make these bixtches wash their face before you get involved with them. This shit is ridiculous. Nasty ass makeup
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by nkwachii(m): 5:11pm On Nov 16, 2020
[s]
Coolcalmcollect:

trump didn't win the election, hope your god didn't play you. because God doesn't lie, how come yours did?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2020
mariahAngel:
She should look better than her before if Nigeria were the country it should be.
ah omo
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by pocohantas(f): 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2020
Passionate1:
These days most naija women na eyesore!
All I see na makeup, artificial eyelashes, bleached skins, artificial nails and unnatural hairs. .they don't rock their natural hairs. .
Naturally beautiful women are hard to come by .

You are right that many women now look very generic and similar, but naturally beautiful women are not hard to come by. There are women who do not use makeup for many reasons; religion, health, choice or because they can’t even afford it.

There is nothing wrong with makeup, moderation is what should be advised.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by JONSYN7154: 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2020
Michelle55:
Buriful
did you say "Buhariful"?
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Michelle55: 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2020
JONSYN7154:
did you say "Buhariful"?
LOL.. You know better
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by thesilentman(m): 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2020
So how long will the fake look last?until morning?
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by omooba969(m): 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2020
Different persons.
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by livinbygrace: 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2020
This is one of reason divorce is high these days.
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Splitmind: 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2020
She looked like spoilt fish before now she resembles better person.
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Offpoint1: 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
Tab4kids:
Nothing leaves me speechless in this country anymore

Bring back sweet memories for your kids with entertaining and educational game console which has over a 100 already installed games which include Sonic the hedgehog, Mario, Mortal combat and lots more.
You can get more games through the usb cord from system to the device as well as through an external memory card. The console can be connected to your television to magnify the game, while you play.

There are lots of educational videos on the devices, and you children can also watch movies, listen to songs on the device . Please check my thread for product specifications

It comes with kids glasses, USB cord/charger and earpiece.

Price is going for 16000
Pls go through my signature for contact
Your location?
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by JONSYN7154: 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
Michelle55:
LOL.. You know better
grin
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Patruul007: 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2020
MrCover:
Update From . COM

FRAUDULENT BEAUTY
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by lascos912(m): 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
speechless speechless that how you makes me feel
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by BigBen350: 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
Who did we offend?
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by EgunMogaji2: 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
Sacre Bleu shocked
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Tango123: 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
The power of paint cheesy

I don't blame her though, when some men will be drooling after painted face and padded ass and boobs instead of naturally beautiful ladies, why won't her kind go all out to impress, I mean, look at the gallon of mixed paint on her face undecided

So refreshing to read thisnfrom q lady
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
MrCover:
Update From . COM

It's a look alike. They are not same woman. The finished face will not pass face recognition test for the woman on left.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by pyro62(m): 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
Dalil8:
Women that apply make ups have self esteem issues.

If they are truly beautiful like they claim, they should stay away from makeup.

That's why I love Aisha Yesufu.. wink
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by faithfull18(f): 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2020
SirMichael1:
Oh, sorry but I do not quite comprehend. You're not fit to be a second wife? Okay, mistress?
Yes, I am not. One and only wife.
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by pyro62(m): 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
MrCover:
Update From . COM

Isnor d same person ojere undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos / Questions And Explanation On How To Draft And Cut Your Fabric On Any Styles / Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.